1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    The problem with that is (and this is also true for many other things): people only start caring when it's to late.
    Even if we were to create something new, why would other people start using that one as long as stage is up and running?
    Also, let's not forget we would need at least something similar to Studio and Wiki48 as it's important to preserve the knowledge and have translations for the songs; but creating them new from scratch would be a huge pile of work, and if we talk about Studio48 specifically, I'm not sure if we even have enough translators for sth like that, so the only option if we were to abandon this site would be to take them with us - but I don't know if taking them with us would even be possible, let alone if it would be legally okay (quite likely not).
    So, if you start something, count me in- I just don't see how we could make this work.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Lololol why are you always taking my posts so personally, do my words really hurt you that much lololol

Anyways im just here to offer myself up to make change or be part of the change instead of arguing with you what makes a functional forum or not. I value community and contents because that's just me. Anyone can agree or disagree but my goal here is change so I'm willing to work with people who have different values than me as long we have the same goal.

If there's a will, there's a way.

What matters is if enough people are willing to make this happen, then things just happen.

If not then there's no shame really. It's just a matter of time, one day when s48 loses everything and people would still have to start rebuilding from then anyways. We are just starting a early movement and of course it will take months and planning to make things work. So people can really think about it and be honest to themselves if they are willing to be part of this change and what they can offer.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Not another Everyday48, we're through with that!:fp:

4. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    @ithebigc What kind of fixes do we need for the oshi list? Something only @Mr Waffle can do?

5. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    wrong thread - disregard.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  6. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @KPKgirl you can create threads and post in them yourself, you don't need to ask anyone else - unless your post was supposed to be in another thread.

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Wiki thread you think?

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Please update the board "STU Members" > "STU Kenkyuusei". More techincally correct. @ithebigc @Cristafari

Thanks

9. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Could one of you either open the STU48 Members' threads so we can open threads for the drafties, or open the threads?
    @ithebigc @Cristafari

10. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I clicked the wrong thread on my phone. sorry.

11. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @Renappon @marioworldakb

I have figured out a workaround while we wait for the problem to be solved. Go ahead and create the member threads in the STU discussion section, and then PM me and I can move them into the member section

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sweet

Since you call dips too @Renappon then I'll just let you make all of them so that it's organized

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

13. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Is there a way to get basic statistics of the forum, like posts/day or posts/month? Maybe using search - it threw back at me though, saying that query or member(s) are required, when I tried to get a sample count over last month.

14. trxsh

trxsh Member

Oh my gosh, I suddenly saw the rating feature is enabled? (It's immediately visible in mobile) I got excited and immediately rainbow rated two posts in the Teacher Teacher thread but I undid it hehe.
    Please tell me this feature will stay :blush:

• Agree Agree x 7
  15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Keep it please

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    You notice fast [hehe] As part of other changes hopefully coming to Stage48 soon, I dug around the settings and enabled ratings for all users, not just staff and those on Tapatalk. Our former administrator had other plans for the system, but I think for now they will remain enabled unless you all abuse it somehow. Enjoy it!

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

@ithebigc can you fix the spoiler tag not working on Tapatalk? that is basically my biggest problem with this forum. I believe it will require an update to the tapatalk plugin. If you can't fix it then maybe you can contact someone that can fix it?
    The problem with spoiler tag not working is that when someone hide a spoiler using the tag, it basically didn't do anything when you access the forum with Tapatalk and the content inside the spoiler will look like regular post.

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I really appreciate it. Not just the ratings (which I'm thrilled to have) but working on the site.
    I know it wasn't left in the easiest to update state.

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Thank you for working on the site. :chuffed:

20. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I like that the ratings now can be done on web and not just tapatalk. Thank you for enabling.

Though I need some time to get used to it because it kinda threw the mobile site colors/visuals off balance because it is usually just gradients of black & white.