Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@STS high five and good luck :)

2. kurakura

kurakura Kenkyuusei

My prediction is that some 3rd gen members will get in (yoda, momoko and prolly kubochan and mizuki for the 1st time) and I do hope some of them make it to the front row along with the center (most probably ikoma, or could it be ikuchan or someone from 3rd gen? lol).
    As for 2nd gen, don't know much, maybe it'll be sinuchi, ranze, kotoko..
    Talking about 1st gen, I actually have this savage wish in mind that regular front-rowers like maiyan, nanase, and ikuchan get pushed to the middle row and some other regular senbatsu members don't even make it e.g. sakurai (captain), sayuringo, misa senpai, or even ikoma (supposed center) lol :lol:

3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Not prediction! Just my dream sembatsu:inlove:
    hm... may be change Manatsu and Renka...

Attached Files:

4. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    +1

Anyways about the senbatsu, I would be lying if I said I didn't want ikuchan to be the centre for this one : p

5. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I wasn't. I just found it curious that two groups from the same company on the same system show such different patterns of HS sales. Not everyone has ulterior motives. Nogi is probably still going to sell over a million like I tried to point out in my post.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm actually not surprised that Keyaki would eventually surpass Nogi in terms of sales, ever since SaiMajo got a strong support. I'm just not expecting it will come so soon. They may achieve 1M this single or next. But that doesn't matter. I like Nogi for their songs and lady-like image, something that I can't enjoy in the other group.
    And Nogi is not declining yet. But now they are not relying much on HS these days, since they allow popular members to skip HS altogether.

Can't wait for a few more hours. Definitely we will see some 2nd gens and 3rd gens.

7. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I'm pretty sure the popular 1st gens are still there but I'm thinking they would populate the second and third row the most to give exposure to the new senbatsu members. I'm thinking kanarin, yuri, kitano, and maichun will be out. As for Ikoma, I'm not really sure but I'm expecting her to be part of this.

As for the 2nd gen, ayane will have a chance. For the 3rd gen, it would be the four princesses (yoda, momo, kubo, zukki).

And my only wish: LET THERE BE AN IKUCHAN CENTER PLEASE! :worthy:

Me too. Nogizaka will forever be a big part of my life. I almost never had any interest in knowing their revenue. I just followed them because I like them by listening to their songs or watching the shows they are part in. Sometimes, I couldn't even stand the comparison since I myself are a fan of both groups. It's just that there really are other immature keya fans out there that really likes to compare.

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well these early 1M sales is inevitable as newer 48/46 groups emerge and it helps if they're packaged well and given good materials
    And over-rate...:whistle:
    Just a few hours left yet it feels like forever :omfg:

9. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Damn.. only few hours more for the senbatsu announcement.
    I already order some pizza, chips and soda for this week nogichu episode.
    Can't wait... Can't wait...

10. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    At what hour will we know the results?

11. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    2.5 hour remaining

12. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Thank you very much, can't wait!

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This one and their mature image. I am too old to be on rebellion age. I've already passed that age long time ago. More than that, I also want to listen to a song that can inspire me, not the song about problematic couple or friend. And that inspiring song, I can find many of them in nogi.

14. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The song leak is growing in me, I love it! I want to hear the full version immediately. The lyrics of it is also good, I hope we get a bright and heart-warming lyrics like Harujion.

15. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

So, it's probably Ikoma center, and Yoda-Momoko get in.

I hope Ranze, Ayane, Miria will get in too.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    based on the absent of popular member in hs,i think management is really trying not to depend much on it but at the same time trying not to make nogi looks declining by giving the 3rd gens full 30slot. that probably gonna keep nogi floating around 700k-800k and more. the benefit is that, when nanase maiyan gonna grad, the cd sell still didnt impact too much.
    i still hope nogi get a super/mega hits among public though.

17. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This is my prediction: one center (Ikoma), and 5-7-9 formation. Maichun finally fukujyin and a lot a third gen members in the last row:

Terada Umezawa Yoda Matsumura Akimoto Sakurai Kubo Yamashita Ozono

Wakatsuki Takayama Eto Inoue Ikuta Shinuchi Hoshino

Hori Nishino Ikoma Saito Shiraishi ​

18. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    already enough maiyan is in a corner position. I cannt accept this anymore. especially when 12th singles and happen again in 19th singles ago. already enough mgmnt play with maiyan.

19. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

What is the link for livestreaming nogizaka koujichu ?

20. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    youtube