1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

[​IMG]

[hehe]

1:11:00-
    "Top 3 phrases I've been told most frequently:
    1. I've come to like you again after awhile
    2. I hated you at first, but I've come to like you now
    3. I was your anti, but came because I was interested"

1:49:50-
    "People bash me for my personality, but you know, I don't mind as long as people from outside of fandom get interested. There was a big increase of people in my lane who have never been to AKB HS events before! Probably 1/3 of my current fans are those first-timers. Of course, there are people who will get turned off, but I am very happy with those people who came for the first time."

overall that SR was great with lots of fun and interesting info. too many to cite.
    some others
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979701357132173312
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979740361319837696
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979745800354914304

new freestyle rap was good! maybe Rika has a rapping talent after all))
    https://twitter.com/sr_ngt_48/status/979749044447662081

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Any video about that week's ANN?
    I want to see what happened.

3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix A.37 - TV Tokyo+ Interview
    Prev
    TABLO Interview
    Next
    Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Press Conference
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    A.37 - TV Tokyo+ Interview

Big promotion for the co-host position in the TV show! Exclusive interview with NGT48 Nakai Rika, who gets continued public attention with her radical remarks: Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi

March 27, 2018

TV Tokyo+

A new weekday evening TV show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"
    [1] (Weekdays, 17:30-17:55 JST, live broadcast) is scheduled to start on April 2 (Mon). "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi", produced by Akimoto Yasushi in collaboration with TV Tokyo, gathers a colorful line-up of students like sporty types, queen bees, comedy types, geeks, delinquents, gluttons, foreign exchange students etc., making it likely to become an "idealized class" that appears in cartoons and TV series.

[​IMG]

The expectations for the start of the broadcast of "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" has risen. Nakai Rika got a big promotion to be the co-host as the Assistant Teacher in this show. She is also an active member of NGT48, a sister group of AKB48, but unlike a conventional idol, she delivers outspoken remarks that draw public attention from time to time. In this interview, Nakai Rika's still unknown personality becomes clear.

| In my school days I was a lone wolf and didn't use to go with the crowd.

[​IMG]

-- "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" is a school-themed show, can you tell us how you were in your school days?

"I used to put on airs in my school days. (laugh) I was pretty cocky, how should I put it, I liked to swaggen wearing my school uniform, and I didn't use to go with the crowd."

-- There are so many different characters appearing in the show. What kind of person were you back in the school?

"I didn't go with the crowd, so I was like a lone wolf."

-- Did you have any club activities?

"I chose club activities in the junior high and high school that I didn't have to go so much. In junior high I was in the art club. In high school I was in the tea ceremony club. And although I only went once or twice a year, I turned out to be the vice president."

-- How did you use to spend your day off?

"I used to play with my friend from another school. I had a part-time job in high school too."

-- What kind of job was it?

"I set the tables and did other services at a wedding venue. I should have learned plenty of good manners, but it seems it didn't work at all. (laugh)"

-- It looks like your school days were stimulating, what was more memorable?

"It was the school excursion in high school. For the first time, I went around properly with my friends. Back in junior high, I didn't have friends and would go around with my teacher. (laugh)"

| I wanted to become an idol, so I applied for the audition. If it went wrong, I would become a childcare teacher.

[​IMG]

-- What was the reason for you to audition for NGT48 in the first place?

"I like idol-ish idols like Kojima Haruna-san (former AKB48) and Watanabe Miyuki-san (former NMB48). Besides, I loved Morning Musume and would see them singing and dancing on TV since I was a kid. All this made me feel like being an idol too. My parents hardly allowed me to go to Tokyo and I couldn't go to the auditions, but since the audition for AKB48 Team 8 was held in my hometown Toyama, I managed to convince them to allow me to participate. In that audition, I remained to the finals, but then, I was dropped there.

After that, when I was in the 3rd year of high school, I learned that a group would be created in the neighbor prefecture of Niigata. This time, I submitted my application without my parents' consent and although I only told them in a post fact report, they accompanied me in the following steps of the audition. I passed NGT48's audition safe and sound and got my parents' permission to become an idol. All this happened in the last summer of high school, thus the preparations for university entrance had already started at that time. My school was 'self proclaimed' preparatory for the university, but I kicked important exams, telling my teacher I was sick, and participated in the audition instead. Before it, I was thinking of becoming a childcare teacher, but I kicked the test for it, to attend the final judging of the audition. Thus, since there was no going back, I thought I should jump from a bridge if I couldn't make it into NGT48's audition. Thankfully, I passed it safely and went to Niigata."

-- You are the type who runs in a straight line once you put your mind in something, aren't you?

"I think so. I have always run in the direction I want, without thinking much. But because of it, there're also many things I regret later. (laugh) Anyway, I'm the type of person who does what they want."

| "I'm a gloomy person" Sour Nakai Rika is straightforward to what she wants to do

[​IMG]

-- What kind of personality do you think you have?

"My personality is bad ... (laugh)"

-- And how were you expecting to be a childcare teacher? (laugh)

"Children are innocent, aren't they? I thought I could change my personality with them ... I'm normaly a gloomy person who can't trust in human being. My personality is crooked and rebellious, like I'm grew up crooked ... and end up being a defiant person. (laugh) I'm not liked by girls of my age, so I don't have friends. (laugh)"

-- But I guess idols have lots of interaction with people like staff and fans ...

"My fans like me and they come from far away just to see me. Their affections are something I trust, at least. This is the only thing that keeps me being an idol. Many times I say too much and end up being disliked by the people around. However, we only live once and I really want to do what I want to do. And even if I'm disliked, I want to say properly what I want to say.

-- You're someone who doesn't keep up appearances, right?

"Yeah, I don't keep up appearances. I'm straightforward, and I'll fight to do what I want to do. Many times I cause trouble to adults and I'm sorry for that."

-- When it comes to Nakai-san, very often your outspoken remaks on video broadcasts and social media services draw peoples' attention. There are plenty of strict remarks to the fans, but is it some way to demonstrate your affection to them after all?

"I end up saying it because there's a trusting relationship between us, but there's a part of me abusing of their kindness too. I'm very strict especially to those fans who like various idols. (laugh)"

-- What do you want to do in the future as an idol?

"At the group concerts there are lots of cute songs, so I'm expecting to show an idol-ish performance. In the talk parts, sometimes I use of sharp words, though. (laugh)"

-- This time, many students will gather in the show. Leave us a commentary about the broadcast as the Assistant Teacher!

"Since I'm straightforward, I think the young people of my age will clearly divide into those who like me and those who don't. But, as an assistant teacher, I have to get along with them, so I'll try my best for them to like me. And since I'm going to work along with various comedians, I want to learn lots of things from them."

What will happen in show produced by Akimoto Yasushi and TV Tokyo that will air at 17:30 (JST)? And what kind of performance will Nakai Rika show us as the Assistant Teacher? The live broadcast starts on April 2nd 2018, weekdays 17:30 (JST)! Nakai Rika will build an idealized classroom along with everyone in front of TV on "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi". Look forward to it.

Notes:
    1. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-High Scgumieishun, lit. "Youth hool 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/

Source:
    TV Tokyo+:
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/plus/entertainment/entry/2018/016765.html

Prev
    TABLO Interview
    Next
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Rika was on the phone in Ayutaro's showroom (180331)
    another godly SR
    Ayutaro should be sued for ruining "Rika doesn't get along with NGT members" setting [hehe]

Mod edit: removed dead video link

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    ayutaro's in it with rika [hehe]

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Well tbh, Ayutarou is one of the nicest members in the whole group. She's pretty much friends with everybody in the group (I know she is w/Katomina). She (along with Naachan) should be rewarded for their sweetness.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

hai hai, whatever pleases your imaginary world))

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @Humbucker keep header and links outside of the spoiler, it will be easier to spot these posts.

• Like Like x 1
  10. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

O wow yikes. I think Mirurun needs to loosen up (a lot) but well Rikahime is definitely a character.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Gotcha!

• Like Like x 1
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.38 - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Press Conference
    Prev
    TV Tokyo+ Interview
    Next
    Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Netallica Article

A.38 - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Press Conference

NGT48 Nakai Rika to oppose BAKARHYTHM? "I believe I can be a star"

March 30, 2018 15:11 (JST)

modelpress

Nakai Rika / modelpress = March 30NGT48's Nakai Rika attended the press conference of "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"[1] (Starts April 2, weekdays, 17:30 JST), which was held at TV Tokyo's head office in Roppongi, Tokyo on the 30th, along with the comedy duos Chidori (Daigo, Nobu)[2], Sanshiroh (Komiya Hironobu, Aida Shuuji)[3], OGIYAHAGI (Ogi Hiroaki, Yahagi Ken)[4] and the comedy talent BAKARHYTHM[5].

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika (C) modelpress

What is "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"?

TV Tokyo and Mr. Akimoto Yasashi will start a live broadcast variety show of youth. In order to create an "idealized class" that everyone has in mind and can only be seen in comics and TV series, applications for the students (boys and girl aged 16 to 20) are now being accepted, aiming for a "Youth High School 3rd Year Class C" full of personality, gathering not only good-looking guys or beautiful girls, but also sporty types, queen bees, comedy types, geeks, delinquents, gluttons, foreign exchange students etc. They will challenge themselves into various activities on the broadcast and a student will be chosen every week.

The teachers (hosts) are Mapple Chougoukin
    [6] (Monday), Kotouge Eiji (VIKING)[7] and Chidori (alternanting Tuesdays), Sanshiroh (Wednesday), OGIYAHAGI and BAKARHYTHM (alternating Thursdays) and Himura Yuuki (Bananaman)[8] (Fridays).

"I believe I can be a star" Nakai Rika to oppose BAKARHYTHM?

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika (C) modelpress

When asked about his thoughts, BAKARHYTHM said "I worked in a program in the past for about 10 years where I came in contact with a great number of teenager amateur girls (Idoling!!![9]). By that experience, I can say that the young talents that have just entered (show business) tend to believe "I will eventually become a star", glistening their eyes. It's cute to see these things. All them, without exception believe it." Despite Yahagi warning him to stop making fun of it, he continued: "These kind of girls tend to make light of me. Thus, I have to show them from time to time the overwhelming difference of power between them and me! The instant they realize the real world is delicious!", everyone laughed.

Nakai, who talked her thoughts soon after BAKARHYTHM, said, opposing him: "This time, I'm very glad for being chosen for this type of show. I believe I still can be a star!", she continued, "I hadn't imagined I would be able to work with so many people who I used to see always on TV. I'm very nervous but since I'm going to see them every day, I'll do my best!", she said twinkle in the eye.

[​IMG]
    New TV show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" press conference (from left) Daigo, Nobu, Komiya Hironobu, Aida Shuuji, Ogi Hiroaki, Yahagi Ken, BAKARHYTHM, Nakai Rika (NGT48), Iwanaga Tatsuhiko, Shida Masato (C) modelpress

Moreover, Nakai talked about co-starring with teenagers: "They are practically of my age, so I think I will be able to understand their feelings. On the other hand, very often I'm disliked by teenagers because of my violent language, but I want to avoid it and be a friendly assistance teacher, since we'll be together every day."

Will Nakai Rika follow in BAKARHYTHM's footsteps?

[​IMG]
    BAKARHYTHM, Nakai Rika (C) modelpress

After everyone told their thoughts, Nakai answered to which teacher's footsteps she would like to follow in and which she wouldn't like: "BAKARHYTHM-san looks smart, so I would like to follow in his footsteps ..." just in time to Nobu warn her, stirring the audience: "Didn't you listen it? This is the man who crushes teenagers!" Despite it, Nakai said "I did, but it was BAKARHYTHM-san who I was thinking about", she didn't change her choice. Also, she said "Who I wouldn't like to follow at one glance is Komiya-san." To this, Komiya got puzzled "You're judging me by my old character. Didn't you listen my thoughts?"

When the group of teachers were asked to give Nakai some "advice about working together as hosts", Nobu answered "She acts herself freely. I watched her live broadcast and she's very sharp-tongued. She doesn't hold back telling things. If she tells everything without hesitation ... I'll do my part", he stirred the audience. Komiya said "It's better not to hate the hosts. You said you don't like me, but I wouldn't like to give advice to someone like this. Let's be friends" he begged.

[​IMG]
    New show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" press conference (C) modelpress

Yahagi said "I think the best thing to do is to be liked by Ogi. It's easy to be liked by him, be sure to put your hand on his tights in the meeting before the recording. Ogi added "I like the bangs tightly to forehead, so you'd better put your bangs that way in front of me." Nakai accepted their conditions: "As you wish."

In addition, BAKARHYTHM confessed with a smile "Compared to others, I think I don't talk much before the recordings, nor in the free time or even after it has finished, but please don't worry!", he continued, "This doesn't mean I'm gloomy, I'm just not a person of many words. Don't worry at all", he smiled. Nakai took the advice from the group of teachers and said with enthusiasm: "I'm ashamed because there are lots of people who that I watched on TV, but I'll do my best."

Furthermore, the young comedy duo Nobunaga
    [10], whose appearance as Student Teachers was decided, was also present at the event. (modelpress Editorial Department)

1. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-High Scgumieishun, lit. "Youth hool 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/
    2. Chidori (Japanese: 千鳥 Hepburn: Chidori) is a comedy duo formed by Daigo (Japanese: 大悟 Hepburn: Daigo) and Nobu (Japanese: ノブ Hepburn: Nobu)https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%8D%83%E9%B3%A5_(%E3%81%8A%E7%AC%91%E3%81%84%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%93) (Japanese page)
    3. Sanshiroh (Japanese: 三四郎 Hepburn: Sanshirō) is a comedy duo formed by Hironobu Komiya (Japanese: 小宮浩信 Hepburn: Komiya Hironobu) and Shuji Aida (Japanese: 相田周二 Hepburn: Aida Shūji) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/三四郎_(お笑いコンビ)(Japanese page)
    4. OGIYAHAGI (Japanese: おぎやはぎ Hepburn: OGIYAHAGI) is a comedy duo formed by Hiroaki Ogi (Japanese: 小木博明 Hepburn:Ogi Hiroaki) and Ken Yahagi (Japanese: 矢作兼 Hepburn: Yahagi Ken) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/おぎやはぎ (Japanese page)
    5. BAKARHYTHM (Japanese: バカリズム Hepburn: Bakarizumu) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakarhythm
    6. Mapple Chougoukin (Japanese: メイプル超合金 Hepburn: Meipuru Chōgōkin) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/メイプル超合金
    (Japanese page) is a comedy duo formed by Kazlaser (Japanese: カズレーザー Hepburn: Kazurēzā) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazlaser and Natsu Ando (Japanese: 安藤なつ Hepburn: Andō Natsu) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natsu_Ando
    7. Eiji Kotoge (VIking) (Japanese: 小峠英二(バイきんぐ)Hepburn: Kotōge Eiji (BAIkingu)) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小峠英二(Japanese page)
    8. Yūki Himura (Bananaman) (Japanese: 日村勇紀(バナナマン)Hepburn: Himura Yūki (Bananaman)) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yūki_Himura
    9. Idoling!!! (Japanese: アイドリング Hepburn: Aidoringu!!!) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idoling!!!
    10. Nobunaga (Japanese: ノブナガ Hepburn: Nobunaga) is a comedy duo formed by Tatsuhiko Iwanaga (Japanese: 岩永達彦 Hepburn: Iwanaga Tatsuhiko) and Yūto Shinoda (Japanese: 信太優人 Hepburn: Shinoda Yūto) http://www.ohtapro.co.jp/jrlive/nobunaga/ (Japanese page)

Source:
    modelpress:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1756657

Prev
    TV Tokyo+ Interview
    Next
    Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Netallica Article
    Home

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Youth High School #1
    Rika was great, but I'm not sure I'm going to watch this show ^^;
    5 episodes a week is a bit too much for this content ^^;;

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21557520

(=LOVE in Yoani CM! [hehe])

• Like Like x 1
  15. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Yeah, it's too much. I haven't had the time to watch last Smart Phonedue or showrooms either (and some probably will end up being skipped).
    Save for episodes with specific geinins (probably I'm going to see those with Bakarhythm) and if the show is interesting enough, I think it's worth to watch Friday's episodes because it's when they decide which student will remain in the show.

==========
    SMART
    ==========

Rikachan appeared in the magazine smart (May issue - out March 24) in the column of the rapper Akko Gorilla (which appeared on Hakuchuumu). http://smartmag.jp/archives/2775/
    [​IMG]

==========
    ABU & KONA
    ==========

Fan art portraying Ayutaro as Abura-sumashi and Rikachan as Konaki-jiji. It looks like those characters where mentioned in the showroom they streamed together recently.

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/mozukungt48/status/980465421466836994

===================
    HOW TO MAKE MY MEDIA
    ===================

Upcoming interview in the digital column "How to make my media" https://r25.jp/series/62
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/shin_R25/status/980654302053072896

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

looks like rika and hinatan did a showroom together
    they sure had fun for not being "friends"

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.39 - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Netallica Article
    Prev
    Next
    Shin R25 Interview

A.39 - Youth High School 3rd Year Class C - Netallica Article

The internet is uproarious to NGT48 Nakai Rika's strong heart
    Strong support to Takeyama appointed at the last minute

April 3, 2018 07:30

Netallica
    [​IMG]
    (C) News Site Shirabee

Nakai Rika / NGT48 serves as the co-host in TV Tokyo's new show "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"
    [1] that started on April 2. People are commenting how she conducts the show naturally.

The broadcast of the memorable first episode started with an unprecedented emergency situation, with the abrupt absence of the regular hosts of Mapple Chougoukin
    [2] due to scheculing conflict. Cunning Takeyama[3] was appointed as an emergency replacement and, with his dexterity, he run the show as expected.

Even Takeyama takes his hat off to idol Nakai Rika's "power to host"

Who came to the rescue to support Takeyama's struggle was the co-host Nakai. Armed with her strong heart, she supported Takeyama efficiently. She was able to make the show flow in a level-headed manner, in an environment on the verge of confusion, with an amateur cast with a rich personality running wild.

Even Takeyama, in the middle of shouting, praised her, "Who the hell are you? You're good at hosting!", he was impressed by the quality of her skills, to the point of thinking she was an announcer of TV Tokyo.

Akimoto Yasushi + Sakuma Nobuyuki present a show with a gorgeous team of hosts and the participation of amateurs.

"Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" is a show on TV Tokyo, aired on weekdays, 17:30 (JST), with 25 minutes of live broadcast. Akimoto Yasushi is the supervisor whereas producer Sakuma Nobuki
    [4], from the same agency and known for producing the popular show "God Tongue"[5], spearheads the workplace.

For each day's "teachers", outstanding names are lined up, like Mapple Chougoukin, as stated above, VIKING Kotouge Eiji
    [6], Chidori[7], Sanshiroh[8], OGIYAHAGI[9], BAKARHYTHM[10] and HimuraYuuki (Bananaman)[11].

Every week, six candidates to a student spot (amateurs aged 16-20) will appear and challenge diverse activities during the week. Based on the evaluation from the teachers and from the internet, one person will pass and become a student of "Youth High School 3rd Year Class C" every week. Thus, the theme of this show is to build an "ideal class".

Nakai's competence in slicing up the candidates with rich personalities

Six boys and girls participated as candidates in the first episode, like Oshita Miru-san (16), a girl good in imitating Thomas, the locomotive
    [12] or Suzuki Naru-san (17), a student intending seriously to enter the University of Tokyo etc., each one with their characteristics.

People on the internet praised Nakai's amazing skills. In the middle of an disordered environment tending to chaos and a limited broadcasting time, she was able to switch the topics with precision and moved forward firmly.

• "Has "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi" started today? The assistant Nakai Rika-chan is good at conducting the show."
    • "The first episode of 'Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi'. In addition to Cunning Takeyama-san, who pinch-hit seriously despite being a bit nervous, I was impressed from the bottom of my heart with NGT48's Nakai Rika-san, who calmly presided over the show, remaining unruffled like a robot, when she had to "tease the amateurs in live broadcast", a situation in which you stand side by side with the possibility of anything happening."
    • "Now watching the first episode of the evening TV Tokyo's show 'Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi' I recorded. As expected from a project by Akimoto, the audition method in which they get one person a week is similar to that in YuuNyan[13]. I'm surprised with the potential of Nakai Rika, who unexpectedly showed to be used to conduct this type of show."
    Nakai's unfaltering strong personality is a well-known fact among idol fans. However, it was a fresh surprise for the viewers who saw her for the first time.

The key for the success of the show hangs on the capability of the hosts and on Nakai being able to show her real ability

"Shows with the participation of the public" has become more and more rare in other channels, besides TV Tokyo, in the recent years. It's no exaggeration to say that whether or not the show will establish hangs on the hosts' wit. In that sense, we consent the appointment of hosts with plenty of experience.

In addition, although Nakai is an idol, she doesn't mince words, counting with her "aggressive" remarks as her weapon. Even in the steady progression of the first broadcast, it was possible to see her spewing her venom and showing her distinctive quality here and there, in every important points of the show.

Amateurs that we don't know what they will do + talented comedians with high hosting skills + Nakai, who can improve and work as a spice. If these three elements can cause a good chemical reaction, we'll be able to say that it has the potential to become a famous show to be transmitted to posterity.

Although the current state is still unrefined and the undeniable feeling of walking in the dark, this is just the beginning. Keep an eye on the next steps of the show.

1. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-gumi, lit. "Youth High School Class 3C"). Official website: tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/
    2. Mapple Chougoukin (Japanese: メイプル超合金 Hepburn: Meipuru Chōgōkin) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/メイプル超合金 (Japanese page) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Kazlaser (カズレーザー, Kazurēzā) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazlaser and Natsu Ando (安藤なつ, Andō Natsu) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natsu_Ando
    3. Cunning Takeyama (Japanese: カンニング竹山 Hepburn: Kanningu Takeyama) is a comedy talent. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunning_Takeyama
    4. Nobuyuki Sakuma (Japanese: 佐久間宣行 Hepburn: Sakuma Nobuyuki) is TV Tokyo's producer. ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/佐久間宣行 (Japanese page)
    5. GOD TONGUE (Japanese: ゴッドタン Hepburn: Goddotan) tv-tokyo.co.jp/god/# (Japanese page)
    6. Eiji Kotoge (VIking) (Japanese: 小峠英二(バイきんぐ)Hepburn: Kotōge Eiji (BAIkingu)) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小峠英二 (Japanese page)
    7. Chidori (Japanese: 千鳥 Hepburn: Chidori) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Daigo (大悟, Daigo) and Nobu (ノブ, Nobu) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/千鳥_(お笑いコンビ) (Japanese page)
    8. Sanshiro (Japanese: 三四郎 Hepburn: Sanshirō) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Hironobu Komiya (小宮浩信, Komiya Hironobu) and Shuji Aida (相田周二, Aida Shūji) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/三四郎_(お笑いコンビ)(Japanese page)
    9. OGIYAHAGI (Japanese: おぎやはぎ Hepburn: OGIYAHAGI) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Hiroaki Ogi (小木博明, Ogi Hiroaki) and Ken Yahagi (矢作兼, Yahagi Ken) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/おぎやはぎ (Japanese page)
    10. BAKARHYTHM (Japanese: バカリズム Hepburn: Bakarizumu) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakarhythm
    11. Yūki Himura (Bananaman) (Japanese: 日村勇紀(バナナマン)Hepburn: Himura Yūki (Bananaman)) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yūki_Himura
    12. Thomas & Friends en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_&_Friends
    13. Yuuyake NyanNyan (Japanese: 夕やけニャンニャン Hepburn: Yūyake Nyan Nyan) or YuuNyan (ゆうニャン, Yūnyan) is an old 1980's TV show. It was an Akimoto Yasushi's project. ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/夕やけニャンニャン

Source:
    Netallica:
    https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20180403-20029448-sirabee

Prev
    Next
    Shin R25 Interview
    Home

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #046. Why I like gravure shooting
    Prev
    #045. A new TV show has been decided!!
    Next
    #047. Spring is my favorite season

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#046. Why I like gravure shooting

[​IMG]
    180402 - Weekly Playboy Apr. 16th 2O18 no.16 issue
    http://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/2018/04/02/102214/

This time, I'm going to talk about gravure
    [1] that you all love. Don't you guys think there haven't been so many gravures of mine lately? That's why I'm begging endlessly "Give me gravure jobs!" to NGT48's public relations coordinator (alias: Naka no Hito[2]), who was mentioned in previous issues. I complained to him "I want to show (my boobs) off!", "Why only Hinatan (Homma Hinata)?" but then he calmly gave me a sound argument "It's the promotion period of the 3rd single, so we'll obviously prioritize the center".

Damn it! But I really like gravure shooting and I want to do it. And then, I got an idea, folks! Send a letter to the Editorial Department saying fervently what kind of swimsuit, costume etc. you want to see Nakai Rika wearing in a gravure. If lots of letters are sent, they will have no other way but to do it! Oh! The swimsuit must be nothing radical. (laugh)

I'll tell you why I like gravure this much. It's because it motivates me to put myself on a diet! And when it's a solo gravure, there're only me, the photographer and the idol manager at the shooting place, so we can take all the refreshments just for us! Is there anything happier than this? (laugh) That's why I love doing gravure! The taste of the refreshments after a diet is priceless! (laugh)

Anyway, help me to get gravure jobs! Now it only hangs on your will! I'm counting on you! Maybe I should make the Election Pledge as 100 gravures in a row ... ?

Everyone who wants to see my gravure

send a letter to the Editorial Department, please
    [​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Gravure (Japanese: グラビア Hepburn: Gurabia) is a collection of photos in a magazine. The word "gravure" is a wasei-eigo term derived from the word "rotogravure". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Model_(person)#Gravure_idols
    2. Naka no Hito (Japanese: 中の人 Hepburn: Naka no Hito) is NGT48's public relations coodinator and main poster of NGT48's official twitter account.

Prev
    #045. A new TV show has been decided!!
    Next
    #047. Spring is my favorite season

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2