1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Team KIV 3rd [Seifuku no Me] (2018/01/29 - 2023/01/28)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by Ugokanaide, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Team KIV 3rd Stage - "Seifuku no Me" (制服の芽)
    2018.01.29 -

"Seifuku no Me" is SKE48's Team S 3rd Stage. It's revival by Team KIV was announced at the 6th Anniversary concert.

Performing Members (Team KIV):
    Imada Mina, Iwahana Shino, Ueki Nao, Unjo Hirona, Kumazawa Serina, Jitoe Nene, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Tomonaga Mio, Fukagawa Maiko, Fuchigami Mai, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka

Setlist
    M00. overture
    M01. Koi wo Kataru Shijin ni Narenakute... (恋を語る詩人になれなくて・・・)
    M02. Goukaku Kiss (合格Kiss)
    M03. Antenna (アンテナ)
    M04. Seifuku no Me (制服の芽)
    MC1
    M05. Omoide Ijou (思い出以上) (Motomura, Iwahana, Kumazawa)
    M06. Ookami to Pride (狼とプライド) (Tomonaga, Fuchigami)
    M07. Onna no Ko no Dairokkan (女の子の第六感) (Tomiyoshi, Ueki, Unjo, Tanaka Y., Fukagawa)
    M08. Kareha no Station (枯れ葉のステーション) (Miyawaki)
    M09. Mangekyou (万華鏡) (Moriyasu, Jitoe, Imada, Shimono)
    MC2
    M10. Jealousy no Alibi (ジェラシーのアリバイ)
    M11. Doubt!
    M12. Nakama no Uta (仲間の歌)
    MC3
    M13. Mizu no Nai Pool (水のないプール)
    Encore:
    M14. Rakuen no Kaidan (楽園の階段)
    M15. Pinocchio Gun (ピノキオ軍)
    MC
    M16. Tegami no Koto (手紙のこと)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i am so excited for this, it is my favorite stage of all time and can't wait to see it!

3. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Shonichi on January 29

4. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    No Shige in the shonichi due health problems. It will be performed with 15 members

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Murashige should be in Mangekyou, it's a 5 members unit.

6. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

So Mio did only half of the stage due to an injury as far as I understood? She still did her unit which was quite impressing :)

Overall, I'm really satisfied with this new stage. Although, tbh, I would have rather liked to see Nene in Kareha no Station. Or Madoka. But Madokas Mangekyou was so nice, that's ok, too ~

7. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    I think so too, plus Minazou and Shinamon sung it live, probably to fill the empty spot without it being the only lines live. I don't know if I should include her name in the wiki page tho

8. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Who got Jurina, Rena, & Kuumin's positions?

9. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Jurina > Sakura
    Rena > Madoka
    Kumi > either Maichan or Mio (I'm going by Seifuku no me's performance)

10. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I had a lot of trouble with the camerawork during most of the shonichi. I thought I was alone in this but I saw quite a few people in twitter say the same. Very chaotic, jerky and jump-cut-like. As someone who deliberately didn't watch any Seifuku no Me before this, and as such didn't know anything about the songs, I had a really difficult time following and seeing what was going on. Kinda ruined a lot of songs for me, I even felt a bit motion sick. I hope the camera people take it easier tomorrow.

That said, I did see the potential.
    I noticed that Aoi and Riinu really held up on the dancing, that was pretty impressive.
    Pinocchio Gun I liked, the camera kinda relax a tad more there too.

Though I have to say, apart from the first one, the units aren't really my cup of tea.
    While the group songs are often so intense, these units feel so uneventful lol.
    Ookami to Pride could use more close-ups.

Costume-wise I picked up that all of them are the same, except the opening coat, which is new for HKT.
    DUt0EOtU0AAOnS7.jpg

As a side-note, the dress rehearsal today seemed to be quite the event. Aoi's dad came to watch (he apparently does that even for Team H lol), Mina's mom brought a ton of strawberries and a chocolate fondue, Team H and TII members came, even Yuriya and Iichan came to watch.
    Here's an insta of Akiyoshi leading the encore at the rehearsal lol. Right before this clip she congratulated Mina's mom on her birthday like fans often do for members in the encore.
    https://twitter.com/yz_hkt/status/957956165186371584

• Like Like x 1
  11. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i was so excited for this since seifuku no me is my favorite stage, i always knew it will make it's way to HKT (i thought it was going to go to TII)
    i had such high expectations about this that i started to feel i was going to be easily disappointed but fortunately that was not the case this time, i think K4 did a GREAT job!
    i was a bit worried about murashige and mio because of the intensity of the songs, specially the first block, and turns out both of them missed the performance.
    this stage was made for riinu, she did a perfect job!
    one thing i think will make this stage so much better is if they get rid of the b stage.

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Glad to say that the camerawork for today's 2nd performance was a lot better. The line-up was the same as yesterday though, Mio partially performing and Aanya out.

Tomiyoshi learned Aanya's unit position in a day, and performed it as her under. It's along the line of the praise she has been getting today and yesterday about how much her skill has improved. (About which she then joked 'Wait do you mean I sucked before?' lol)

13. tritoch

tritoch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tsuzukirika
    For those that know me on twitter, I am one of the biggest if not biggest S3 Seifuku no Me fan out on the english speaking fandom world. So forgive me if my words sting. I did a bullet note style comment while I was watching the first 2 Seifuku no Me perfs.

• M01 Koi Kata Shijin: Ohh nice overcoats! sloppy and they miss out on some choreo cues probably due to the extra stage, extra travel time is probable cause. They also change the placement or positioning to accommodate the bigger stage, the negative space made the choreo lose a bit of its edge as one of the features of this perf was how compact the girls supposed to be and still be 100% in sync with their movements and you just do not get it in this setup
    • M02 Goukaku Kiss: megane-ne mega-cutie. this song is slow pace to allow downtime after the supposed heavy flailing that is koi kataru (that didnt happen but will eventually. i have faith in you kiv)
    • M03 Antenna: the one song that is perfectly suited for hkt, youth and fun-like but I feel like they are concerned more on the performing and going through the choreo and not on the massive amount of free choreography afforded by this song to derp around.
    • M04 Seifuku no Me: back to sloppy choreo for this one, in time they will get better, its more of having everyone be on the same beat and recognize the choreo cues when they dance around.
      M05 Omoide Ijou: aoi cute. riinu cute. in the 2nd perf, shino and riinu almost bumped into each other. again, this will get remedied after a couple more perfs under their belt.
    • M06 Ookami: maybe swap mio and mai. i want mio in shorts cos i heard her butt is big lol jk dont kill me
    • M07 Dairokkan: wow been a while since ive caught ueki nao perf. man her hair is looooong! unjo is cute but why does she look like she's about to cry all the time lol
    • M08 Kareha: wow 1st perf sucked. the 2nd perf was worse. sasuga sakura
    • M09 Mangekyou: neeeeeeeeneeeeeeeeeee and cinnamon carries this unit, visually nene is so good in this, vocally, cinnamon nails it. waiting on mina yasu to step up their game. hopefully shige wont shrill the vocals too much once she is back
    • M10 Jealousy Alibi: good execution here. helps that they dont use the extra stage is sticking to the mostly default choreo. and since the girls didnt have to worry about running back and forth the damn stage, they can focus on their facial expressions and it was perfect on point for this perf.
    • M11 Doubt!: mostly good performing in this but some girls need to match the rest. this song is unforgiving that any miss or doing it too fast in relation to the ones beside you will make the perf look bad
    • M12 Nakama no Uta: fits them so well. bunch of cute girls + this song is a winning formula
    • M13 Mizu Nai Pool: song should be slow enough that can all match each other with ease and misses shouldn't be to glaring.
    • M14 Rakuen no Kaidan: sloppy. im starting to think that some girls are just too overexcited performing
    • M15 Pinogun: no complaints here, team s version of this song everyone is just gonna be rowdy and all over the place anyways lol and once they comfy these girls will be too. its the "peak" song lol
    • M16 tegami no koto: they handle this pace well. song and perf is okay. ok maybe some girls breaking the mood by having wide smiles but ill chalk that up to excitement for new stages

Get rid of that extra stage onegai! i also remember the ske perfs at old hkt theater and that one had a better setup than this plane ass stage. im sure ske staff and wotas are kicking themselves now for not getting jitoue nene.

Overall this would be a 3/5, points for effort and energy spent, points deducted for wasting that effort and energy being so asynchronous in some songs.

14. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I had never seen Seifuku no Me before, but yeah I do agree with a lot of this.

The tense-facedness & focus on getting the dance right was really apparent in the first perf, and partially in the second. But that will get better in time. They'll have enough time to do this, knowing HKT's history with switching stages lol. Neither fans, nor they have experienced this new stage feeling for quite a while.

One thing that I also felt is that this stage is clearly made for a smaller, concentrated stage like at the SKE theater. Here I had times when they felt lost in a sea of space (Ookami), running around a lot when it felt out of place, or there being difficulties with filming it properly.

Personally it's a stage that will get better with time, and that I will also like better with time.
    I hope they get to perform it more though, as it sure seems that they don't have any non-KIV to under.

15. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    The next performance of this on the 20th Feb will have Jiina and Harutan instead of Mio and Sakura. It'll also be in HKT's new 3rd hall they perform in, which has no B-stage.

16. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Who's been doing Kareha no Station when Sakura is not around?

17. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
  18. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Nice! I really wanna see Riinu's

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Do it, it was good. ;)

20. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Omfg Minazou's pic. It looks like an editorial.

• Winner Winner x 1