Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think Sayonara no Imi is Nogi's signature.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I think Kimi no Na wa Kibou is obviously Nogi's signature song by a landslide. Second place is Seifuku no Mannequin, I guess.

I would love it if Synchronicity is popular to the GP, but I feel this song is going to be forgotten after the next single comes, while Kimi no Na wa Kibou & Seifuku no Mannequin are often performed (requested?) in special episodes of music shows.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Nogizaka46's 20th Single (Synchronicity) (2nd Week Sales)
    Week 2: 97,658 (1,214,510) (2nd)

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Seifuku no Mannequin is genuine well liked by public, it was getting gold certificate before Nogi as huge as now. While KimiKibo always more about management push. It was just get gold certification recently.

Nandome also recieved well, but less management favor. It had chance to become bigger impact if Nogi could perform in Kohaku. But, Tomato's and Matsun's scandal was blew their momentum.

The other gold certified song are ImaHana, SayoImi, and Influencer.

I think Synchro have chance to reach Influencer level success, if it get as much push as Influ.

Solid 2nd week sales!

• Like Like x 3
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Excellent week 2 sales. Bigger than both previous singles combined.
    It's better sales than many weekly #1's throughout the year.

Nandome could have been Nogi's big hit with Kouhaku, true.
    I think it was made for Kouhaku. It would've been great.

I don't think people will forget Synchronicity though. It's going on M-ste a second time and I'd be surprised if they got a better song for Kouhaku this year.

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    seriously. if Nogi could reach 1.3mln+ in May and TT(30.05) would sell as NnM technicaly Nogi also could beat AKB in mounthly chart (May) yes?

P.S. NnM 1st day 1,217,244

7. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Frankly no one bothers about rankings for monthly chart. And also that's not how monthly chart works, in the same way as how a yearly chart is not Jan 1st to Dec 31st.
    Also Oricon being more lenient this year might mean a huge day 1 sales for AKB voting single.

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Oh, are they just doing Influencer?

10. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Let's see if they can beat AKB48's sousenkyo single as the best selling single of the year. Ever since 2015 the election single has dropped around 100-200k sales (1,7M in 2015, 1,5M in 2016 and 1,3M in 2017). I don't think the drop will be as big this year, but Nogi has really good long-term sales and I can see both singles battling around 1.3M-1.4M for that yearly #1 place

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The oricon figures for the ticket single have gotten crazy low. But the single itself is popular so that might add something.
    Big factor though, no Sasshi or Mayu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

It has something to do with oricon though. According to soundscan, negaigoto sold 2.5 million copies.

13. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Oricon is still the official source, so it's the one they should focus on winning. Oricon has become quite efficient removing bulk sales as much as possible, thus the lower figures in the last couple of years. I see Synchronicity having great long term sales, it's going to be interesting to see how it goes

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    1. You ignored how Oricon figures have all been extremely lenient this year.

2. You ignored many people who have said that this single sales will drop off after week 3. It may still stay in the chart for a long time after a couple of months, but it will at most be few hundreds at a time, which adds up insignificantly at the current scale. Don't expect sudden 10k-20k weekly sales months after release like the previous single.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i want get a taxi to drive me home to tokyo if i was rich enough LMAOOO :fp::fp:

================================================

1.4 mill a little bit hard since its still almost 200k to go , but if it possible i'll be very proud for my girls. 1,3 M is not an impossible number and i hope at least they can reach around 1,3M until the last NHS in makuhari messe.

if they're able to sell for around 1,3M , base in wiki they will also able to surpass all AKB Singles total sales except the election singles and some of their noticeable singles which was :

* Flying Get ( 2011 ) : 1.625.849
    * Kaze wa Fuiteru ( 2011 ) : 1.457.113
    * Give me Five ( 2012 ) : 1.436.519
    * KFC ( 2013 ) : 1.548.596

and they need around 1,35 M to at least outsell :

* Ue Kara Mariko ( 2011 ) : 1.304.903
    * Gingham Check ( 2012 ) : 1.316.240
    * Hallowen Night ( 2015 ) : 1.331.573

regarding about the Election Singles , even 'technically' Oricon was the more 'official' one , but in fact the real number was from the billboard one , since even its a bulk sales or smth , sales were still was sales , so i dont expect / put to much ambition or hope they can outsell the election singles .

at least i will already be happy enough to got around 1,3M .. all the numbers i've got wasnt 100% correctly , but if they manage only lose to "ONLY" 4 AKB (non election) Singles , well its an good achievement for the girls , it'll show at least we're almost/already standing on par with the Golden AKB48 . and losing to the song centered by the past&present face of AKB48 was not an embarrassment defeat at all.

cmon KINGS , are we're not loud enough to knocking u'r door ? [hehe][hehe]

anyway , congrats for another good 2nd week sales :) 頑張れ!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Considering Nogi has like 1/10 number of members compare to AKB, any number is already an achievement for them though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It would be fair to say that, yeah, while Nogi only has 1/10 the members, diminishing returns are a thing and the more members a group has, the less impact increasing members will have. Also, that Nogi itself isn't exactly a small group itself.

That said, one reason I'm really proud of Nogi's success is that they did it as one group.
    Of course AKB could have done that during their peak, but they never did. Since 2008 they've had their sister groups in their songs, HS events, on insert photos, etc.
    Sony could have easily went this route with Nogizaka and Keyakizaka, and would've boosted Nogi's sales to crazy figures at the expense of Keyaki's sales and probably a lot of fan goodwill, but they didn't. And Nogizaka is still very successful despite this. (As is Keyaki. They just got their first million last week! Sakamichi is on fire. Yoshimoto's million next?) And not to take anything away from AKB, but I think that's very impressive in this age.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow, those second week sales were pretty strong (considering the fact that HKT48 just released their new single on that week)!

19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Good 2nd week

1,3 M is not an impossible number and I hope 1.4 M

20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw