1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawago Hina (Hinapyon) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    :ome::ome:Happy Birthday, Hina...!!!:ome::ome:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy Birthday, Hina! :ome::ome::ome:

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  5. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Is she still active in Popteen? Rarely see her photos floating around the internet.

And why other members called her "T-chan"?

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Not sure why...

But if its about her model contract. Yes she is. Can find her activity on official site.

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Happy Birthday Miss Kawago!

[​IMG]

8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kawago announcing that she was going to do MSta: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/hina.kawago/2018/05/044848.php
    Kawago giving her reaction to finally doing MSta: http://blog.nogizaka46.com/hina.kawago/2018/05/044883.php

I'm not sure but finding out that was her first time made me sad. She was the last of 1st Gens to walk down those stairs. Was it because Barrette never was performed on MSTa or if it was she was too young to perform because of the age restrictions? It makes me happy that she was able this time around. (as well as the Unders, 2nd Gens, and 3rd Gens)

Remember on NogiDoko when she complained about her grandmother saying it was nice that Nogizaka performed on television but it was senbatsu members and not her? So happy she's able to say it was her for real this time!

And those two photos on her blog, just so cute. Hina deserves more exposure.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Barette not performed on MSte bcs Nogi not invited back then. First MSte invitation came to Nogi when they released KizuKata.

So basically few 1st gen never experienced any MSte's stage until last night.

11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... why does she put the #ラスト hashtag in the title there... Or is she typically post more than one blog post a day, so it's just somekind of a counter...

12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I figured as much. That Barette never played on MSta. I think I only found their performances as far back as KidzuKata online. My question was more rhetorical.

I thought it signified that she was the last of the 1st Gens to finally make an appearance on MSta.

If you look at these remaining 1st Gens who are permanent Unders: Noujo, Chi-chan, Kawago, and Maaya. It would be hard pressed to figure out when they did appear on MSta. Chi-chan and Maaya could've done an appearance when their senbatsu song was performed. Noujo I'm not so sure? Maybe filling in for absent members? Kawago would be left out; she's not usually a replacement for an absent member.

Anyway, Hina was happy to have achieved a goal as she said in her blog posts.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Ah, that make sense... These train of graduations makes me think about it too much :D

14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  15. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    hard to recognize her

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    MARQUEE always knows how to show Kawago's best side, and it's always something unexpected, something different. I remember a previous photo shoot with a more goth feel to it, which was very good, and now this style (don't know how to call it) is great as well.

I never liked the cutesy image she tries to pull off, it feels forced to me. But I like this very much, and I hope to see much more of Kawago's diversity. I believe she might surprise a lot of people, given the opportunity.

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Why is her nickname Kawago-P? What does the "P" stand for?
    My favorite thing about Kawago, whom I love, is the earnestness in everything she does. Nothing comes effortlessly for her; she's always working at being an idol and it shows. I wish she could relax and be more natural so that her original character comes through. I think she's great and wish she'd get more recognition for her hard work.

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    https://matome.naver.jp/odai/2138902496498302601

Basically there was once Nogizaka'tte Koko Episode where fellow under members gave her that nickname.
    Previously, she gave herself Hina-Pyon, as a nickname, so maybe the P comes from that Pyon part.

Btw Pyon is usually used to imitate the jumping sound of rabbits, so she was creating a cutesy image back then.

She was on ShowRoom today, like around 1.00 PM JST. Wonder why they decide to start so early.

19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah it was weird to see that time for her SHOWROOM. I saw the tweet for Inoue and wondered iphow I had missed it as they usually do their SHOWROOM early morning my time. If I’d known I’d have watched it!

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Kawago announced on her blog she is going to quit being a model for Popteen. I wonder what is left for her.