TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

Did anyone notice that in the latest episode, for Nanase's muchaburi, they cut from her doing the punishment to her in the audience clapping.

180522 AKBINGO! ep493.mp4_snapshot_15.10_[2018.05.23_21.54.39].jpg 180522 AKBINGO! ep493.mp4_snapshot_15.10_[2018.05.23_21.54.44].jpg

These two are adjacent frames from the video.

Edit: also, I didn't find that comedian very funny at all...

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    taguchi manaka is so mean... i really like her!!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Muchaburi Dodgeball was always like this… there was always a segment that would be in every episode, sometimes more than once. In the early days it was the makeup/cosplay thing (probably so that Kiyoto had something to do in the show). Later, if there was something with guests (like Aja Kong), it was guaranteed to appear, because no way they'd pay for the guest to come and then not use the footage. I guess this situation applies to the geinin guests of the modern time.

Hyokkorihan? Not my cup of tea but he seems to be extremely popular nowadays. Hyokkori is today what Sunshine Ikezaki monomane was a year or so ago.

During the auditions she caught our (people in the forum) attention for being majime… but evil Manaka is a lot of fun. I wonder to what extent it's scripted, or if it's another case (like Yukirin) of Bingo staff finding an exploitable fun hidden side to a member and spotlighting it until it becomes a thing.

4. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I just always keep an open mind and appreciative to most of Japanese comedians. A lot of times, I don't get the humor as well (except Slapstick, of course). Although I understand that Hyokkori-han's humor appeals more to the younger people.

You have to agree though, whenever his gag is being done by idols, it always comes out super cute, right?

It's like Taguchi is becoming the "Mad dog Myao Miyazaki" of the new gens. Except she's got no remorse hitting everyone (even the senpais) with the dodgeball with 100% power. Kowai with that "I must destroy pretty things" eg. Kato Rena lol

PS. Did I saw it correctly? Fresh Lemon has been hit by cream cannon in 3 different situations already? Aw, poor Lemon-chan. :D

5. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The pretty things exterminator chara seems fit her. She was JOYFUL when she hit Zukki lmao, stolen push revenge? they should let her hit the ultimate target katorena in the future. (they're in the same team too now lol)

Lemon has always been variety honestly. I know one of her antis IRL who claimed that she's just your kawaii girl #137681th and I find it ironci, considering she did more variety than his oshimen ever did lol.

That smashing box ride punishment is actually scary af. It looked less intimidating because of the studio's narrow space and Zukki got into a cart instead of an actual chair. The original video legit gave me goosebump. Seriously, aside from the pain of hitting those boxes, can you imagine if the chair is uncontrollable that you fall (with that speed) even before reaching the boxes, that's why they made Zukki do it with a cart. Girl was smart tho, she slightly turned her body aside so her arm took the hit instead of her face (and nose).

6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    And everyone knows cream goes sour if it touches lemon, right. What a waste.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Thank you very much for subtitling that episode, I've been waiting it for years !!

Translators only take care of their favorites and many valuable chapters are forgotten, (and that's fine, we can not be demanding with someone who uses their time and works for free.)

This is what happens with the series "AKB Love Night Koi Koujou". only the performances of the most popular girls are subtitled

I hope you keep uploading your work

Thanks again.

8. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Can someone send me the hardsub google drive link of episode 493? I really can't connect to the link posted by akbingofans in twitter.

9. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  10. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  11. Hitorikko

Hitorikko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    can someone please upload the subs for 492 and 493 pls ? I can't open the links from GEES.

12. Kvothe

Kvothe Kenkyuusei

13. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    492: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_OvEn1XdwwtlkZhrVt0YcwB6V-DOhl2i/view by GEES
    493: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VEGllLjdq94cb-PRsOs1kpp08nl0_Tkl/view by GEES

Edit:
    Currently I am rewatching AKBingo episodes and I noticed two things. First of all many of the newer episodes are way more entertaining now once I know all of these members and second it's so funny how popular members like Sashi or Matsui Rena were just some random extras in the early episodes.

This is what usually happened to Sashi back then:
    [​IMG]

[hehe]

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I don't know if someone posted this .this is 2 months ago , ellen put a scene of akbingo in the minute 2.03.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Every people in the world always misinformed by that cockroach thing.

17. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

"RKBingo" [hehe]

18. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    You would think with the amount of staff they have on Ellen they would get it right and say its a cicada and not a cockroach.

19. Windigoking

Windigoking Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    They also called it “rkbingo”. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Komi mentioned it recently in one of the Muchaburi Dodgeball episodes that this clip of her and Anna was put on an American show.