1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage Murayama Team 4 5th [Te wo Tsunaginagara] (2018/06/06 - 2022/04/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    https://twitter.com/taka_hos/status/980333975846625280
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2108644/

Shonichi :
    18/06/06
    Title : Te wo tsunaginagara
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12378664440.html

Setlist & line-up :
    • M00. overture
    • M01. Bokura no Kaze
    • M02. Mango No.2
    • M03. Te wo Tsunaginagara
    • M04. Chime wa LOVE SONG
    • M05. Glory days (Yamauchi Mizuki, Hama Sayuna, Sato Kiara)
    • M06. Kono Mune no Barcode (Okada Nana, Omori Miyuu, Onishi Momoka)
    • M07. Wimbledon e Tsureteitte (Sakaguchi Nagisa, Asai Nanami, Tatsuya Makiho)
    • M08. Ame no Pianist (Murayama Yuiri, Sato Nanami, Gyoten Yurina)
    • M09. Choco no Yukue (Kawamoto Saya, Nagano Serika, Takahashi Ayane, Taya Misaki)
    • M10. Innocence
    • M11. Romance Rocket
    • M12. Koi no Keikou to Taisaku
    • M13. Daisuki
    Encore:
    • M14. Rope no Yuujou
    • M15. Kayoubi no Yoru Suiyobi no Asa
    • M16. Tooku ni Ite mo

Shonichi line up :

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12380581997.html
    Asai Nanami, Onishi Momoka, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Gyoten Yurina, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Kiara, Sato Nanami, Takahashi Ayane, Tatsuya Makiho, Taya Misaki, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki.

Shonichi on Oricon:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2113105/full/

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  2. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Zukki center and YuuNaa in her side is the strongest frontliner they have atm
    hopefully murayama producer adding yaban na kyuai on the setlist

3. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    • Like Like x 1
  4. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope Naachan gets Ame no Pianist!

• Like Like x 1
  5. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

With stage 42, Naachan was in unit Ame no pianist. I think staff will shuffle unit

6. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

This is originally Team S 2nd stage which actually has been performed in AKB by.... Minegishi Team 4 (the early Minegishi Team 4). Since this was performed by Minegishi Team 4, thus this stage was the first stage that Yuiri and Naachan performed as a full time member (not KKS)! Sato Kiara also have performed in it as KKS.
    As for Ame no Pianist...
    http://m.feixun.tv/share/video/ugw87v1bjbb2n0ei.html

7. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    This is honestly a really boring stage for me but maybe the members will make me NOT hate it lol

8. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

We already see her in a cool song million times, so
    give us wimbledon please :awesome:

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    I can really see Naachan centering Glory Days this time around. Wimbledon though, that would be something for sure!

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I like Tetsuna but....again? Team TII for HKT is also doing it so it seems like a bit lazy to have another team do it too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm hoping for Okada Nana in Glory Days, Yamauchi Mizuki in Ame no Pianist and Inagaki Kaori in Wimbledon :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Rurouni

First day lineup has been decided
    https://gamp.ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12380581997.html
    Asai Nanami, Onishi Momoka, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Gyoten Yurina, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Kiara, Sato Nanami, Takahashi Ayane, Tatsuya Makiho, Taya Misaki, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki

13. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    No Macharin?! I thought for sure she would be picked. There's only 11 girls in Team 4 that are not eitos, I'm a bit disappointed they won't all get to be there for the shonichi.

14. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    I’m sure there must be a reason:eek: there’s no reason to stop her push now.

15. Rurouni

^maybe because Macharin is not available that day? or maybe she is just not ready for the stage? During the shonichi for Let's go KKS stage, although all 16th gen were scheduled, at the end, iirc, 2 were dropped because they were not ready.

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Same for the Makino Anna produced stage. 1 member did not have the expressions down, but was solid on the dances. Left out of the first few shows.

Meanwhile, for the Yukirin produced new KKS stage, Inagaki Koari has yet to perform River or Saishu Bell. Presumedly because she does not have those songs down. But she is still in the rest of the stage, and has been since shonichi.

All that to say, I think Macharin has some SSK Promo stuff that day or other such work. Her sitting out shonichi makes no sense otherwise.

17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    For reference, the Team 4 girls who won't be in the Shonichi:
    Inagaki Kaori, Utada Hatsuka, Okawa Rio, Takaoka Kaoru, Takahashi Sayaka, Noda Hinano, Hirano Hikaru, Macharin, Miyazato Rira

18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Macharin didn't seem even a little bit dejected in her SR today, but I didn't really watch it so I don't know if she talked about it (I didn't see anything on Twitter though).

http://www.giogio48.com/archives/53589192.html
    Quick guide to eitos: Ayane and Yurina are living in Tokyo (or close to it) so they should be able to perform all the time. Nanamin and Onishi also shouldn't have much problems, even if having to commute. All of the others are still in school and not likely to perform much at weekdays, including Nagi, Hama and Serika from the starting line-up. The comments further point out that if we add Naachan and Zukkii as possibly often busy, the state of Riorin's leg and Naamin in PD48, there could be quite a few places left for the trainees to fill.

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Maybe Macharin too busy doing something else, I don't see a reason to freak out. More surprised about no Riorin, how is her leg condition? Still not fully recovered?

Looking at the names, well those are the eitos who are able to simply commute by Shinkansen or actually live in Tokyo. Would be more surprised if they bring Miyazato from Okinawa and Takaoka from Ehime, except they also have other things to do in Tokyo. A bit wowed with no Utada tho, as busy as Macharin? :eek:

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Regarding Riorin, she was still doing partial performances at least up through Ryoha's birthday stage. And that was the last time she performed before the Team 4 senshuuraku*, despite Team 4 having one additional performance in March.

* No specific note about her on that one, but they might have left it out because there was so much else going on. I did watch, but I wasn't paying attention to her.