TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

agreed, also her press conference apology was just weird

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    that was a heel move,
    so sakura is supposed to be the face on p48?

3. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If she does rise, it'll be because people are aware of how far behind she is now from #1. Sakura fans are out there on twitter bribing people with airpods if she debuts, Sakura's got some dedicated K-fans [hehe] https://twitter.com/saksakPD/status/1009356013391077378

I mean if AKS has a role in this, do you think they'd really allow them make such a storyline? I've only been a fan since December so I don't know how far management would take rivalry storylines..... but that's super risky for Jurina whose current status is Korea is a trainee and not a sunbae. Korea will flip even more if Mnet brings up an attitude controversy, she'd be Heo Chanmi-ed. They take modesty reaaaaaallllll seriously in Korea, especially for rookie idols due to the hierarchy.

That's pretty messed up of AKS if they let Mnet do that to Jurina....

• Like Like x 4
  4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    It’s pretty cool that Koreans voted for Miyu, Moe, and Noe this week. All three girls who wouldn’t have been given the time of day by AKS. It goes to show how powerful individual segments are in this show and that Korean voters will vote for whoever they like and not just based on reputation.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

it's pretty crazy how korean viewers have fallen in love with miyu, and they know she's in akb's basement. they're saying its a pity that a vocal talent like that is stuck in AKB.

moe or nako are going to be the next one korean viewers fall in love with

• Like Like x 3
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

30 sec preview for ep2

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    That unfortunately looks like Sakura doing a pretty weak wave that the judges will pounce on. Hopefully I'm wrong

8. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Nooooooo Sakura bby why you out there wiggling like that ;-;-;

it was cute tho ;-;

9. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I feel like this is an overall trend of the 48 girls picking really bad routines and audition songs for whatever reason. Only Miyu's was good and HKT's routine was at least meh. I don't get it Sakura was even on UZA senbatsu even doing that would show off her stage presence imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

10. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I thought they’d watch the previous seasons since they mentioned it so they should have some idea of what the standards were at least ;-;-;

I pray to god that she didn’t get that A now and that picture was false or something because she is gonna get flamed if that wiggling got her an A ;-;

• Like Like x 2
  11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    hahah are you guys still sure she is A level from this performance? ;)

<3 Mnet editing throwing everyone off

12. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    She has a few more evaluations to get there, I think after this one someone pointed out something in a teaser that she'll end up at C. There's been teasers of her on the phone crying I think most reasonable people didn't think she'd actually get A after the initial audition. Kind of excited but dreading next episode because I know it'll sting a little

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    yeah, we know she'll get there because she centered Nekkoya, but there was some discussion a day or two ago that some people were absolutely convinced she'll be A after this particular evaluation. I mean, you never know with Mnet, but I was saying that it's just unlikely with a mediocre choreography like Kuroi Tenshi.

14. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I can’t talk about all the 48 girls performances, but regarding HKT48 girls, it’s like they just chose whatever was already on their repertoire, like they didn’t dedicate any time to actually think it through or put in effort. NakoMiku are wearing tonari no banana outfits, if that’s what they’re going to perform, it’s at least disappointing since it’s quite simplistic and they actually just performed it recently too... overall most performances from 48 members were quite weak, even weaker than what we usually get imo... the only one that seemed strong was Takeuchi Miyu’s unit, the choreo and the personalized song arrangement was pretty nice and I didn’t know we actually had that kind of vocal amongst 48G... so far it seems like 48 girls were set up to failure, as if they’re supposed to do poorly. Imada Mina getting the choreo for tomaranai kanransha wrong in such an obvious way just doesn’t make a lot of sense, since we never get that kind of mistake on their performances, so it’s really like they’ve put in no effort at all in this.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Maybe they did watch the first season and saw Sohye so decided they'll just follow her path except they're all doing it and it's kinda awkward

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  16. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    There was a picture of her with her rank shown uncensored but it was very blurry. It seemed almost certain that it was an A tho. Now people (including me ;-; )are worrying that if she does get an A, it would just be unfair to everyone else plus she’ll get hated on like hell

Maybe they asked her to freestyle and she started popping or breakdancing OR ANYTHING ACTUALLY DESERVING OF AN A :(:(

17. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    And Jurina was literally the Center for UZA... they could have done UZA together!

I’m still fairly convinced Sakura gets A right off the bat from all the CSI work (Jurina probably B-C) but Mnet got me intrigued as to how after that body wiggle of Sakura’s.

18. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    LMAO MNET is at it again with the edits. The audio at the Jurina crying clip was apparently from the HKT48 cut on episode 1 :awesome: Jurina wasn’t even sobbing/sniffing :fear:

And yas at Sakura! Work dem body rolls :^O^:

19. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    I've decided to believe this is the case with all the akb group members. They're all showing bad skills on purpose so when they get better everyone will be blown away by their hardwork and progress. I want to believe!

20. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yeah lmao they’re not even being smooth anymore. when BYJ was talking and the clip showed what seemed to be Sakura evaluation clips, they were actually from episode 1 too

BYJ said “I can’t evaluate this” was probably when she was talking to HKT or AKB i don’t remember. Then I heard Kahi say “This is less than what I expected” which was when she was talking about Ikumin and Erina -.- these editors tsk tsk