1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mori Kaho (Kahotaru) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'STU48 Graduated Members' started by ithebigc, May 10, 2017.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I will leave too
    I would have left already but mobame for July already charged:awesome:

2. ET920

ET920 Member

The GM posted a message at the mobile site. Basically, Kahotaru misunderstood what he tried to say and yesterday he cleared up things with her.

Attached Files:

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They dealt with the situation internally as expected.

4. ET920

ET920 Member

Better not to escalate the situation with the single near and the ship being finished... His punishment is to post this apology accepting his mistake, we will see what punishment she gets. For starters she only sent one mobame yesterday and none today, and didn't broadcast yesterday. Wonder when she will broadcast again... I'm quite sure she will be removed from public performances for a couple of months til this is completely forgotten.

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think not necessarily punishment for Kahotaru but inevitable actions to clean up the troubles that they caused around the fandom.

Even Yamamoto himself will probably hide away for at least a month until the storm is over. And maybe he gets the punishment for not getting near the girls for a while.

Kahotaru and STU members will have HS event coming up soon in July so we will see what goes down.

6. ET920

ET920 Member

Oh, Kahotaru set her next broadcast to 22 JST, seems like I was wrong luckily.

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that he said Kahotaru mistaken what he meant? If translations are correct and it’s exactly what he said, everything is pretty much very straightforward. There’s really no room for misunderstanding.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    To know EXACTLY what he said, we need to hear it straight from a proper recording of his voice though, just saying

• Like Like x 1
  10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's done. Kahotaru only spent the first 5 min explaining and apologizing for the inconvenience of the incident. After that she just talked about regular things with the fans about the 2nd single and random stuff. She apologized at the end again to make sure everyone got the message. And the stream ended within 20min.

https://twitter.com/stu48info/status/1013293624774180869

As a STU fan there is really no need to throw in anymore conspiracy theory

I trust both of them and they have handle this PR disaster well in responding to the situation within a day

The incident is solved now (even if some might think there is more to it) but I just hope people will let it die and stop throwing unnecessary salt to the wound

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  11. ET920

ET920 Member

Literally, "To put it simple... Yesterday I had an interview and... what else... *frowns as if trying to remember what she was told to say*... there was also... something... I... misunderstood..." (she stumbled over her words). Yeah, she was told to say that (wording is exactly as the ones in the apology letter), so yeah, it's just PR from both to leave STU48 as well positioned as possible.

Well, as one Japanese twitter mentioned, thankfully this is Japan, if it was overseas he'd have resigned. In the #MeToo era what a girl says is what happened until the guy proves it otherwise (and sometimes even then it's not enough).

I can imagine one of two things, both sitting down in front of each other and the GM going "Regarding what happened yesterday, I believe I incorrectly expressed myself and that therefore you misunderstood what I tried to say" (basically what he wrote in his apology), or he going, "So, you wanted attention? Now you have it, what do you want to end this? A position in the next single?"

Personally I trust what she said not (only :awesome: ) because she's my oshi, but because one must side with the weakest one. That's why unions exist (even though idols don't have one). Both decided to share the blame in the PR, the GM to prevent fans from believing Kahotaru was looking for free advertisement, and Kahotaru in order to let him stay in his position relatively unharmed. It's the polite solution parts accept when they know they have more to lose than to win.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    • Like Like x 1
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 2
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Loving the long hair

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I already forgot what it's like when member decides to actually grow their hair and not cut them till she's bald

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    dance lesson with Paruto:oops:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  18. qpet

qpet Future Girls

But in return, they let her draw these costumes
    what a great management[​IMG]

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  20. qpet

qpet Future Girls

If she stayed she would have a chance to rank high in SSK 2020. I heard there are some wealthy dudes in Niigata wanting to support hot idols :oops:

I wanted no.1 to win:cry2:

• Dislike Dislike x 1