TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They at least deserve the hate more than Natsu does.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I didn't think about that. You have a good point.

Meanwhile I watched OOH AAH, Mamma mia and VERY VERY VERY vids.... under the spoilers so you guys can just ignore it if you're not interested
    At first it felt like the standard is way lower than it was for PD101 and I mean for the korean trainees.
    Both OohAah gave me an uncertain feeling and I guess they're were nervous, though I enjoyed Moe's team more (she kind of need to stop watching her steps though). I found the other group kind of unpleasant to listen to since their voices just don't mesh well in some parts. No autotune can help with that I guess.

Mamma mia didn't leave a great impression and between both groups I'm just happy Chiyori gave a consistent performance and I'd say she wore that look very well. I'm quite tired to see her considered just as variety queen, so this was a nice change. (I still have her cover of Let it go on my PL though, so I'm truly biased :^^;: )

Very very very will probably be the song that will make me more angry friday lol
    I think as a concept it suited Yena/Honda team way better than Sakura's and Co. and they created a cute feeling way to well to be discarded even if votes will probably go in favor of Sakura's.
    I'm quite disappointed by Lee Chaeyeon since I expect way more than this, while on Yena's team I'm very weirdly pleased by each member. Even Miru, whom seemed to be a little out in the previous edits did very well. Honda is truly interesting in her quiet way and I'm waiting for her to just explode (in a good way, of course) and YeNa is just too cute for words, even if I want to hear her sing without autotune...
    Both Ahn Yuijin and Na Go Eun are very stable and Wonyoung is a perfect center.
    On Sakura's team, Cheyeon is really good, better than I expected and quite talented, and Minju has that "Tzuyu factor" since episode 1, so I just like her. lol
    From Eunbi and Chaeyeon, like I said, I expect more.

• Like Like x 3
  3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    There’s way more amount of sympathy given to this group than fans making fun of them, and as a result, they are getting votes. This drama is literally triggering fans to remind them of the times they were bullied at school and they are taking their anger on Team 1. So at the cost of embarrassment, loss of pride, and tears, a lot of the members will likely rise in rank like Chowon, Hyewon, and especially Erii, who’ll likely break top 12. Being in this group probably was the best thing to happen to them because they lack so much performance skills

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thanks for the link, I'll make sure to read it before I talk about Korean phonetics again [hehe]:^^;:

• Like Like x 2
  5. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    [​IMG]
    I Made This

• Like Like x 6
  6. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

well don't we have Hashimoto Kanna already, who literally became one of the most popular idol of the nation because of 2chan

• Like Like x 2
  7. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Sakura wasn't very good in VeryVeryVery.... she looked really stiff. She was much better in Nekkoya. I wonder if the last minute position switch messed her up? I'm actually starting to feel a bit bad for her, because I think she's been pushed into a position where she's in over her head and the expectations are beyond her capabilities just to create drama. She could do perfectly fine in B class, get in to the final group but without all this CENTER stuff hanging over her head. She must be really stressed

I really strongly feel that the red team did way better overall (not just because of Sakura, they just fit the song better) but I suppose Sakura's team will win anyway. Seems pretty unfair.

Also, all the post production vocal editing is annoying. You can tell if someone is outstanding, but it's hard to tell if someone was bad because they will fix it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lmao, that editing was frucking hilarious! I remember streaming that live and I couldn’t stop laughing cuz of the overly dramatic slowmos, reactions, facepalms, flashbacks when she literally only sang 2 words wrong that lasted for a second. I lost it when Titanic’s song played as BGM :rofl:

• Like Like x 3
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    someone else should take a good lesson from this show :
    Aki-pimp himself !!
    I wish AKS will hire more trainers in the future. That can only benefit the 48 groups.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Then again, diminishing profits against extremely high training cost since they are not training 7 girls but 300+ girls

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But... would a few trainers cost them that much money?
    They have dance instructors for the stages, why not singing ones as well?

Surely they won't cost as much money as to pay and move around the +50 D3 girls they got in January?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So THAT's why I started liking her :cute:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I'm not sure. In general the praise don't come in the form of: "wow I've seen tens of Team 8 stages and Miu was never this good" but rather "wow I've never heard about Miu". I don't really know how would rigorous training help you in performing Aitakatta either.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    slightly OT
    Maybe not a simple stage like Aitakatta, but maybe he can think of something really serious dancing and singing wise if he is still planning on creating something original.
    At least K3 or K4 with decent training can be more interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah but you still end up with bunch of no name girls doing it for 200 people (who don't even care about the skills as long as they can see their oshi)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    *pressing F to pay respect*
    I lost my hope about that like...for some time already.

For most people watching P48, Shitao and Honda belong to that no name girl prior to this. While they already show what they can do for some time already. A bit better for Takeuchi as more people know her.

This show give them a chance to shine. But if they do not survive at least in the first elimination. I think by the end of the year their popularity will not necessarily better than Nagano Serika.
    Who currently in the front line of Murayama Team 4

Out of 12 final debutante position, how many do you think will be grabbed by 48G members?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Sakura,Miyu, Moe seems are a lock for now.
    But everything can change so fast.
    Mnet gives good screentime to xx girl and her popularity skyrockets *cough* Erii, Hitomi *cough*

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The comments here... are horrible, but let's make the most!

erii, with her signature tibet fox sort of expression,

[​IMG]

danced like her joints were popping...

[​IMG]

it was as if she were determined (with a resigned expression of acceptance) to finish dancing boombayah even if a nuke dropped right next to her.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  19. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I will laugh my face off off Erii turns out to be the only Japanese who makes it into final 12

• Like x 5
    • Old x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  20. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I kinda wonder what would've happened if Boombayah Team 1 targeted Nako's team of babies instead lmao altho the cnc babies are pretty talented
    I guess I can only see main rapper mirun in my dreams ~>~