Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

The one in Samseong Station is from Chinese fans alone
    There will be a joint ad from Korean fans and Chinese fans that will place in Gangnam

Otoh
    Sakura's Very Very Very fancam

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  2. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    are we really being surprised by K-fans dropping a few thousands on subway ads when we are the fans who raise millions every year per idol for essentially a giant dick-measuring contest? :^^;:

K-fans probably think we are crazy for NOT buying our idols expensive gifts and public ads instead.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I just watched the Very Very Very fancam, and
    SHE'S AMAZING.
    I expected her to be lacking because of all the bad comments from the coach, but she absolutely shined, her expressions were top-notch, and I loved the performance.
    She had too less lines but she did good in all of them.
    Anyone who says she performed badly has a serious problem.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Or a different opinion.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Some movements feel a little stiff, but overall really solid performance!

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Not enough memes in here
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Gurl, not even here

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Seriously why do you have to...
    Don't you have better things to do?

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Until school starts back in September, no. :p

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  10. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

I thought Sakura did well in her second "A" Produce48 evaluation. I liked her performance in "Nekkoya" on that show.

However that first "A" given to her during the first Produce48 evaluation was hilarious to watch. After penalizing a bunch of other Korean contestants for not singing or dancing absolutely perfectly she was dropped into Class A for no reason. It is obvious what is going on with management, you white knights are delusional. Those other "accomplishments" of hers you mentioned are irrelevant, it is just a sad reminder of what could have been. Her push over other aces over several years was obnoxious, because she is not on Mayu's level or even Yukirin's level, yet Sakura got a greater push in my opinion. It is funny to see her choke in Sousenkyo and other things given all this, although I like her personally.

I don't care if she is successful in her career or not. I draw pleasure equally from her failures or victories, it is all the same to me.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Dislike x 7
    • Agree x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  11. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think most people are "fine" with the second eval being an A and that's what led to being the nekkoya center. So I'm not sure what good it does to keep going back to that first A at this point. There were many instances of "I thought X should have gotten y instead of z" during that first eval but we're not the judges and it hardly matters after the 2nd eval where there were huge benefits from being featured more prominently in the nekkoya performance. And as repeated many times, the main point of that grading was to determine in which class a trainee should be placed and sakura seems to have done well by being placed in that group.

I think a member's individual popularity is affected by the group's overall popularity. Mayu and Yuki were popular members during akb's "golden age" and so it will be hard for any girl now to get to that level regardless of how much they're pushed now. There's just less interest in the group overall because they've been around for a long time. Although I think they're doing alright all things considered.

Lastly, we probably shouldn't be bothered too much by sakura haters that seem to be sprouting in many places these days. Because of what's going on in PD48, 1 hater means there's 12 other people that like sakura and I think the haters make us like sakura even more because we learn to appreciate even more what she does, what she's achieved, and how hard she's working.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The more people criticize her, the more I am in mode:

"Save Sakura, Save the World!"

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Get it out of your system now buddy - By the end of August You'll never outrun this show or it's HYPE. I warned ALL of you. AKB48 will never be the same again. The Masks are off now. The AKS gals WANT to be as Good as KPOP Trainees and the KPOP Trainee's want the fearless AKS girls Moxie & Confidence- the 'Cross-Breeding' of Ideals has already begun.

KojiMako (and Other Idols) basically pulled the current back & exposed "the man behind the curtain" (The Powerful OZ - AKI-P) when she said: "We were never taught to dance or singing skills, We just learned watching the Seniors & ALL we were ever told to do is look Happy & be Cute". Now they're Hungry...they can't go back to just being "Cute" while they shuffle around a tiny stage. Imagine how much more polished & passionate they'll be by the end of Summer. That 53rd single is gonna be AWESOME w/ Sakura, Juria, Yabuki, & Miku involved - hell, they'll probably throw Miyu a B-Side just for the Koreans.

HKT48 is gonna benefit the most I think - just from Yabuki & Sakura. I kinda wish Haruppi had a chance at this show. Haruppi would've done well.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    At least the gals who went to P48 will now subconsciously move their hips when they dance as it's now trained into their mind to move like that :blush: instead of the good o' shift leg forth and back

The skills & knowledge will stay with them :drool:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  15. crs.productionhouse

crs.productionhouse Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here
    So guys, when ahn yoo jin team vs Sakura Team,,
    Which team will be a winner?

Sent from my ASUS_X008DA using Tapatalk

16. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm on Sakura's team's side (obviously) but it hurts that she is the same position with Miru and I don't want to see one of them lose TT

17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 1
  18. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  19. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I really have No Idea. There's too many variables that were in play before the show even aired.
    1. Ahn YuJin is Captain but NOT Center (Same w/ Sakura).
    2. Both were spot on w/ the Dance & Cuteness- I'd lean Korean (Home team advantage)
    3. Sakura has JYP's #1 prospect & 1 Top Korean Prospect on her team
    4. Ahn Yu Jin just reached Team "A" & has 2 Skilled Trainees (Again Home Field)

I think it might come down to the RAP (Oddly, it's a factor in a Group Dynamic). Ahn Yu Jin was Bold But Sweet w/ her end of the Rap- She also knows Korean & English better than Sakura & she's this good and yet a few years younger than Sakura - She took more risks. Trainee for Trainee- she's a more balanced Idol.

Sakura has more years of stage experience and she's as flawless as she was in less than a month of Korean Training. She got an edge in "Visual" but again- Ahn YuJin has home field advantage (It's a Korean audience- they don't want to pick Sakura unless it's absolutely defendable as a Judge). Ahn Yu Jins rap sets them apart.

Team - I'm leaning Korean
    Individual Points - I think they'll both score enough that it won't matter who wins or loses.

Sakura's team was VERY Good - so the TEAM might win Collectively. Yabuki & Miyu both stole the show their sets & but they can't give Sakura everything.

• Like Like x 1
  20. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sakura’s team will win because they have the more popular heavy hitters (this is all filmed before show started so Red team besides Yujin and Miru are not gonna be well known.)

I personally felt red team did better if only because Wonyoung was downright perfect as center, it was like she channeled the spirit of Somi herself. Neither Sakura or Choyeon (can never remember fire eyes girl’s name) could match up to Wonyoung imo from watching their fan cam perfs.