1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  2. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ Other alternatives [hehe]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yeah, she can. The problem is to stay in a same position for a long time, so alternating between standing and sitting may help.

ADULTS CONCERT (PAST EVENT)

NGT48 - Youchien no Sensei
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av27254673

[​IMG]

Compilation of Rikachan's backstage scenes
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av27450625

TEAMLAB PLANETS

Rikachan has been to teamLabPlanets with Ogiyuka.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/1019934747441500166
    https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/1019933717257584640
    https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/1019816769035296768

Site: https://planets.teamlab.art/tokyo/jp/

YOUTH HIGH SCHOOL 3-C

Episodes backups:

Week 16
    180716 (Mon) - Nakai-sensei is absent
    180717 (Tue)
    180718 (Wed)
    180719 (Thu)
    180720 (Fri)
    Previous week

Nakai-sensei checking the students rehearsing Seishun Dokei for the School Festival.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

JANKEN TOURNAMENT 2018

The unit of PINKFOLLETTA got an improvement adding Okabe Rin (AKB48 Team 8). The new unit's name TBA.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1021011716065251330
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1021022112327163904

• Like Like x 2
  3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You need to buy a pack of Rikachans and carry back home like that :XD:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #060. Nakai Rika's Instruction Manual
    Prev
    #059. The premiere in which I was touched by everyone's kindness
    Next
    #061. Nakai Rika's LBP problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

[​IMG]
    180714 - Weekly Playboy Jul 30th 2O18 no.31
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/07/14/106578/

Thank you for waiting so eagerly for this, my fans! Today I'm bringing you "Nakai Rika's Instruction Manual!!" What?! No one was waiting for it?!? Oh, don't say that and give me a chance! So, let me start presenting you the manual.

Give Nakai Rika a lot of attention. Well, this is the basics. She's got the said "transcendent needy time*", and if people ignore her during this period, she falls into the depths of the human distrust and stops talking even a single word.

Give her delicious food when she's in a bad mood. This is another of the basics. If she eats food, she'll probably forgive most of things. Her mom's omelette, green tea ice cream and sushi hit the spot. Let's take note.

Sometimes she goes berserk to the point of her mind becoming blank. When it occurs, let's just leave her be, from afar. (laugh)

If you interfere or meddle in her when she's doing the makeup, she'll lose her temper. Let's wait until she's finished.

She hates surprises without previous announcement. She gets embarrassed and gets angry, so let's drop her a hint beforehand.

Well, it's something like this. By the way, my birthday is very close (August 23rd), so I have high expectations on various things. (laugh) I'm so looking forward to my birthday stage. I hope it'll be a cute birthday stage! Last year we had SHOWROOM-themed decorative flowers ... This year, it would be nice if we had a very girly flower stand.

That's it, so keep on supporting Nakai Rika, please!

August 23rd is my birthday!
    I'm so looking forward to my birthday stage!!

[​IMG]

Note:
    (*) Transcendent needy time (Japanese: 超絶かまちょタイム Hepburn: Chōzetsu kamacho taimu)
    Prev
    #059. The premiere in which I was touched by everyone's kindness
    Next

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #062. My memories of past birthdays

[​IMG]
    180723 - Weekly Playboy Aug 6th 2O18 no.32
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/07/23/106645/

I'm going to talk about "LBP" (low back pain)[1] today. You -- who is asking "Why LBP?" -- probably don't know me enough yet.

Actually, LBP and I are bound up in each other. It's a divine punishment for all the trouble I have caused ... what am I saying ... it seems my pelvis is weak by nature, and the bones have hurt easily since I was a kid. On a second thought, it might be in part a divine punishment after all ... (laugh) My LBP problem has even become topic on Yahoo! News. Honestly, I wonder if they are lacking of subject to write about, but I'm glad they are talking about me, even if it's about my LBP issue. It's a strange feeling, though. (bitter smile)

The job as an idol includes shaking hands and dancing cheerfully with a smile, so when the LBP gets strong, it's really like a hell. I have been sitting all the time at the handshake events, which has made everyone worried. I'm so sorry for the trouble I'm causing to everyone. However, the handshake event is the least of the problems. Dancing is the MAX hell. Forget the princess, I'm dancing like a grandma. If there is a grandma in NGT48, it is definitely Nakai Rika suffering in the hell of LBP. And this had to happen right now in summer, when there are lots of events like the Rank-in Concert, summer music festivals, etc. It's painful just to think about all that ... I need to get my LBP problem resolved by then ...

Take care not only of you back but rather all your health, folks! Ah, my back hurts today too! Is it a punishment after all ... ?

I can't climb the stairs at the venue of the handshake event,
    so I'm moving around in a wheelchair. The person doing
    a peace behind me is my personal manager.

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Low bak pain (LBP) is a common disorder involving muscles, nerves, and bones of back. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_back_pain

Prev
    Next

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

what is she thinking? what concerts when she can't climb the stairs and move without wheelchair?! :fp: that's plain stupid.
    if "work > health" thinking prevails in the group, no wonder there have been so many health issues lately... :glare:
    Rika should be more serious about her health and do less reckless things like this and those exhausting Showroom SSK races.
    I wonder if she'd be less... em... controversial, if she had better health? a sound mind in a sound body, as they say.

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    isnt some of her controversy was kinda attractive for fans ? well in my case , i think i love how she portrait herself , unique and interesting.

btw , rika was not part of the new 48g drama ? is it because her injuries , or she even not being selected from beginning ?

anw , GWS Princess :flower:

9. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Mendokuse~ :XD:

lol The guide turned up to be just a bunch of translations, tho. I miss writing about the funny things she used to do in her showrooms like kamishibai stories, ogiris and original songs. I'd like to see her using all that knowledge in her jobs on TV.

The problem first came out this time when she had to skip some slots at the handshake event (July 8), which even became news on Yahoo, but she had twitted on the day before that she'd already been feeling the back pain. I can only think she pushed herself too much in the rehearsal for Team G's stage shonichi (July 1) because she didn't have much time for it.

Although I also think the SR SSK event insane and nothing close to healthy (staying in a same position for hours can't do any good for her back), looking back now, I think she did well, otherwise she wouldn't have much else from this SSK. But I agree that she should know better what she's doing with herself. And sure, a healthy mind helps to have a healthy body. :)

No. She didn't take part in this drama since the beginning. My guess is that it would conflict too much with her schedule, especially because of her weekday's program (Youth High School 3-C), which started a month before the drama was announced. Other than that, she still has to record a weekly show (Hakuchuumu), present a monthly live show (Smart Phondue), ANN at least once a month and occasional appearances in a Toyama-local show (kitoqun traveller) and other variety shows. So, I don't think it was because her scandal or back problems. But sure, it could have been anything.

10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

those days are probably gone for good :( together with SR broadcasts.
    I guess, it's just a part of growing up. Sasshi doesn't do silly things like she did in her hetare/green tracksuit/blog days anymore as well. we just have to accept and live with it T_T

==============

Smart Phonedue (180726)

http://48videodouga.net/index.php/video/8137

• Like Like x 1
  11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Yeah ... I used to laugh loads with Sasshi of the green tracksuit era. But although Sasshi no longer does wotagei (at least not in public lol), she was able to keep some of her old "character", like the idol wota that she was known. All that wasn't made up—she really likes idols—and now she's producing idol groups and getting involved in idol show and events.

In that sense, I hope Rikachan can make use of some of the creative stuff she used to do on SR. The good thing is that Aki-P is aware of all that stuff (after all that's how he discovered her) and can make use of that positively. The own Youth High School was perfect for her—because of her previous experience in live talk—and it has helped her to hone her talk skills ever since the show has started. Even in Smart Phondue it's possible to notice a considerable improvement in her talk. :)

RANK-IN CONCERT

Imamura-shihainin (Etsuro) doesn't forgive! [hehe]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

ONNA GA ONNA NI OKORU YORU

Rikachan will participate in the upcoming episode of this show along with ex-AKB Nishino Miki.
    Will she survive to Cream Stew Ueda? :fear:
    Broadcast: August 6

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/NGT48schedule/status/1024944293532712960

ROCK IN JAPAN FES.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/rika_nakai823/status/1025634635500290049

YOUTH HIGH SCHOOL 3-C

Episodes backups
    180730 (Mon)
    180731 (Tue)
    180801 (Wed) Rikachan is absent because of the Rank-in Concert. (She appears on VTR, tho)
    180802 (Thu)
    180803 (Fri)
    Previous weeks

Since last week, the episodes have been focusing on the preparations for the 3C School Festival, to be held on August 27 (Mon). The students were distributed into sub-units or "school clubs", like The Idol Club (idol unit), Light Music Club (band unit), Dance and Vocal Club, etc. Each one will take a different part in the event and Aki-p has produced original songs for most of them.

Light Music Club

The students of the Light Music Club (band unit) will perform the song RPG of the J-pop band Sekai no Owari. Some of the students were newbies in playing the instruments but it seems some of the "experienced" members had more trouble.
    [​IMG]

The band's name was decided to be "Hey School", which is how Uyono-chan (the guitarist) mistranslated "Koukou" to English instead of "High School" in a test episode. lol They will also perform the original song "Urusai Uta" (Noisy Song) with lyrics written by Aki-P and ...
    [​IMG]

... Kotouge-sensei. Actually Aki-P got the inspiration to write the song after listening to Kotouge singing that which would become the chorus for the song.
    [​IMG]

Dance & Vocal Club

The Dance & Vocal Club had started the rehearsals without a dance instructor—only with the lead of Nakamoto-kun—but after running into some difficulties in learning the steps, they brought up the idea of using a real instructor, mostly to weight off Nakamoto-kun's shoulders a little. However, after hearing that the staff trusted on his capability to lead the group and also the member's consideration on him, Nakamoto-kun decided to go on by themselves without an instructor.
    [​IMG]

The unit's name was decided to be "The BUMPY" and Aki-P wrote the original song "Leave it to me!" with the title referencing Nakamoto-kun's dedication for the group.
    [​IMG]

Project Unit

The Project Unit had been treated as leftovers and without knowing they would do right, possibly going to serve food in the festival. However, they just learned that they will perform a song named "Butler" because Konno-kun wanted to do something like Butlers Cafe. The unit's name is PLANNERS.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Idol Club

The girls of the Idol Club (idol unit) are going to perform Seishun Dokei and have had lessons with the own Takemori Noriyoshi, responsible for the choreography of the song, which impressed Rikachan that the all thing was very serious and the girls were very luck.
    [​IMG]

Besides performing Seishun Dokei, they are getting an original song named "Chime no tochuu de", with lyrics by Aki-P, choreography by CRE8BOY (High Tension, JaBaJa, etc.) and costumes by (Shinobu's) Osare Company Inc. Demo sung by Tanaka (who sings all AKB48's demos). Of course, Rikachan was very jealous of all this. :^^;:
    [​IMG]

A pretty important issue came up this week for the Idol Club and also for the show, when the student Nagano Miyabi revealed she could possibly quit her participation from Youth High School 3-C. In fact, she auditioned for HKT48's 5th gen—since being an idol was always her dream—and she happened to go to the final audition. But to do so, she has to quit the show, which divided the student: those who don't want her to leave and those who think she has to go after her dream.

Nakai-sensei said that either path Nagano decides to follow will certainly pave roads for her future and everyone will support her independently of her decision. However, Rikachan recalled her that not everything is a bed of roses within a group like 48G. She would find many girls pursuing their dreams as well and trying to a chance for the spotlight. Working in Tokyo and appearing in a everyday show is actually a blessed scenario, hard to most of these girls to get a chance to be in. She should considerate it. Finally, Rikachan said her honest opinion that if she were Nagano, she would choose remain in the show.
    [​IMG]

In addition, the gravure debut of the front girls of the Idol Club was decided for August 30 in the Weekly Young Jump. Nakai-sensei was destroyed in the news. :^^;:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Conte

Rikachan ended up having to take a part in a conte (コント), a specialty of "Satoshi's", who appeared with her in ANN. :lol:
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/nobrock/status/1025317886535979009

Photo from Uyono-chan's birthday
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/3c_tx/status/1021341099233751041

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Rikachan is too old for this shea XD

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

At least someone is trying to make her behave like an idol.

16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I don't know. To me he just seemed part of the "skit".

17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ Nishimura Nanako
    "When Rika-chan goes somewhere, Imamura-san always asks where she is. Like a worried parent. Rika-chan always disappears. I: "Where have you been?", R: "I went to the toilet" or "I fixed up my make-up"[hehe]

the first part where Nanako told how Rika helped her was interesting too.

https://twitter.com/mokichi_0707/status/1025083564147105792

===========

Hakuchuumu #37 (180805)
    looks like the show is starting to run into a shortage of Ito's friends [hehe]

http://48videodouga.net/index.php/video/8251
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av28666425

• Like Like x 1
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #063. NGT48's Thanksgiving Event

[​IMG]
    180730 - Weekly Playboy Aug 13th 2O18 no.33
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/07/30/106708/

Last week, while writing about my back pain, I thought "When this manuscript has been published, my back will be better," but fact is, Princess Rika's back still hurts...

Okay, let's change to a happier topic. Since my birthday is coming soon (August 23!) I will talk about my memories of previous birthdays.

Two years ago, on my birthday, I was in Osaka rehearsing for a stage at USJ.
    [1] As soon as the rehearsal has finished, lights out and "Happy Birthday!"—I was expecting for such a surprise—but it ended up having nothing... I was sad, streaming a SHOWROOM broadcast at the hotel when Ogiyuka (Ogino Yuka) and Gatanee (Nishigata Marina)—they might have felt sorry for me—brought lots of sweeties and snacks they bought in a convenience store. (tears) And one year later—last year—I was expecting "this time" to celebrate birthday cheerfully, but again, it ended up having nothing, as usual.

Do you guys figure why I have spent sad birthdays for two consecutive years? Yep, it's because of my bad behavior... This year I hope I can have a nice birthday (I have put some pressure on the people around.) Well, but same as the previous years, my behavior hasn't improved, so I should not expect much. On the other hand, I can't wait for my birthday stage! Folks of my birthday stage committee, I'm counting on you! I'll make an effort to improve my behavior in time!! Thanks again for your kind cooperation!!

Folks of the committee, I'm looking forward to this year's birthday stage!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Universal Studios Japan (Japanese: ユニバーサル・スタジオ・ジャパン Hepburn: Yunibāsaru Sutajio Japan) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Studios_Japan

Prev
    Next
    #063. NGT48's Thanksgiving Event

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    At least she recognises/acknowledges her faults. I will keep a distant eye on her.

• Like Like x 1
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1