1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mitomo Mashiro (Macchan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Aka, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    053.png

Name: Mitomo Mashiro (御供茉白)
    Nickname: Macchan (まっちゃん)
    Birthday: November 25, 2005
    Bloodtype: AB

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    12 years old.
    Is she the youngest ever eito ?

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  6. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    she looks like the type that could be popular with that smile and fish some super rich fan. Although Saza-san not a loli fan apparently.

also the interview gave me a nice impression. Her father sounds like an wota.

7. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    she looks tall for her age.
    I need @SunnyHighland impression about her character and her performance

8. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Like Like x 1
  9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Her father is very probably a wota :lol: She said that she join the audition because her father tell her to do so.
    Favourite member: Sashihara Rino, as even though she is an idol she is also great in variety and bring happiness to people.
    Favourite Eito member: Looks like she didn't know many yet. At first she said Nanase because nanase told her to do so. In afternoon stage she said it is ito Kirara.
    Performance: Need A LOT of improvement. But she is 12, give her time. Basically she is like Hinano 1.0/Kirara when she debut or a bit below. But those two were helped by other newcomers, so maybe Karen level when she debuted.
    Personality: Hard to judge, at first she doesn't even talk loud enough until told to do so. Either she is very shy or just having stage fright. The second time she was on stage is a bit better.

10. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    only the teeth

2 sasshi's admirer in 1 picture! not bad

maybe kirara is the only member who talk to her during the break

tsk.. those untalented members!

I see... but what was her jikoshoukai?

11. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She doesn't even have one yet. Only repeating "I am the Shin-Yamagata representative, please take care of me from now on."

That is very possible honestly.

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    VERY possible
    need to see SR to confirm, but such smiley girls are usually pretty sociable and talkative

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://toyota-team8.jp/news/hokkaido_tohoku/20180808-708817347753144.php
    079.jpg 080.jpg 081.jpg

=========================================================================================================

https://www.facebook.com/Team8Lounge/posts/1132964653508426

=========================================================================================================
    https://www.facebook.com/team8official/posts/1021827661310610
    003.jpg
    https://twitter.com/s_egg/status/1027186981921419265
    082.jpg
    Tanao's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/otanao_1205/status/1027103928335265793
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1027103545273737219/pu/vid/1280x720/SDYgYMV-W_QoqE_r.mp4
    Karin's Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/team8official/posts/1022089547951088
    083.jpg

Karin's 755
    084.jpg 085.jpg

14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  16. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
  17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    This should be removed by a mod.

Sent not using Tapatalk

18. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I meant to gain some weight!
    I'm still learning using english, dammit!

19. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Since I finished the profile translations...

Yamagata Prefecture Representative

Mitomo Mashiro 御供 茉白

Nickname: Macchan (まっちゃん)

Birthday: 11/25/2005

Blood Type?: AB

Star Sign?: Sagittarius

Tell us your hobbies!: Sleeping, talking, listening to music

Message to fans: I think that to hurry up and catch up to my senpais, I’ll do my best together with the fans. I’ll be in your care.

What is the best part of your home prefecture?: Everyone is very kind

What’s a word in your home dialect that you like (or is interesting)?: Oshoushina (Thank you)

Where do you want to go on a drive to?: Famous places in Tokyo

The New AKB48 Team 8 Yamagata Prefecture Representative is 12 Years Old! Interview with Mitomo Mashiro

AKB48 Team 8 are the “Idols who go to meet you”, born from the AKB48 concept of “Idols you can meet.” Each of the 47 members are chosen by auditions from each of the 47 prefectures.

In this AKB48 Team 8, the new member for Yamagata Prefecture, Mitomo Mashiro, was announced on August 8th, 2018 at their “Eito no Hi” concert in ToyosuPIT. Mitomo is twelve years old, and was an elementary school student only five months ago. We talked to this girl who joined Team 8, but had never come to Tokyo before.

“My dad said ‘Why don’t you try?’”

----Mitomo Mashiro-san, your family name, “Mitomo”, is rather unusual. Is it your real name?

Mitomo: It’s my real name. I’ve never met anyone in Yamagata outside of my family with the same name, though.

----When you joined AKB48, you came from Yamagata to Tokyo. What were your impressions from that?

Mitomo: I saw skyscrapers and was like wow this is a city, huh. Yamagata has tall buildings, too, but they’re not this big. I’ve never been to Tokyo for sightseeing, so.

----I suppose you’ll have to go home pretty quickly after you finish up work in Tokyo. This time, it’s because you entered AKB48 Team 8, but could you please tell me about why you auditioned?

Mitomo: The commercial for the audition was played a lot in Yamagata, my dad said “Why don’t you try?” and I was like “Maybe I’ll try, I guess.”

----What did you sing for your audition?

Mitomo: MONGOL800’s “Chiisana no Koi no Uta.” My family and I like it.

----Were you nervous about the audition’s singing and interview portions?

Mitomo: I was nervous for the singing part, but I think I did okay talking for the interview…

----What sorts of things did they ask you during the interview?

Mitomo: They asked me things like “Please tell us about the good points of your hometown.”

----So what are the charms of Yamagata?

Mitomo: The nature’s rich, and we have lots of delicious things. Like cherries and rice and stew.

----You keep coming up with more things, don’t you! So how did you feel when you passed?

Mitomo: I didn’t think I would pass, so I was really surprised. I kind of thought “Wait, what do I do.”

----You thought “What should I do”, but did you feel anything like “Maybe I can do it”?

Mitomo: Yes.

----Speaking of, did you ever imagine yourself on stage? Like at your announcement at Eito no Hi?

Mitomo: I couldn’t imagine it. I was too nervous…

----Too nervous? How so?

Mitomo: Like trembling…

----Have more confidence in yourself! Why do you think you were chosen as Yamagata Prefecture’s representative?

Mitomo: Maybe because I can’t really do anything? My dad told me “They won’t choose anyone who’s perfect”, and I certainly am not.

----Speaking of, what did your parents say when they heard you got into Team 8?

Mitomo: My dad said “You ain’t lying, right?” (lol)

----And your mother?

Mitomo: She was like “Huh?!” (lol) I texted my 19 year-old big brother in Kanagawa and he responded with “Srsly.” My six year old little brother said “Woooooow!”

----Are they worried about their daughter going off alone to Tokyo for work?

Mitomo: They were worried. They kept giving me advice like “When you go to use the bathroom on the shinkansen, take your bags with you.”

----They’re very grounded, aren’t they!

“I’ve been playing hockey and table tennis to keep fit”

----You’re still only 12, but have you taken any other auditions?

Mitomo: I haven’t.

----It’s really lucky to get into AKB48 Team 8 with your first ever audition. Before entering Team 8, what was your middle school life in Yamagata like?

Mitomo: I get up at six, but then I still want to sleep, so I go back to bed until 7, wash my face and get dressed in my uniform in a hurry, then eat and brush my teeth, check my school schedule, go to school, study, go to club activities, go home, watch TV, take a bath, eat dinner, and go to bed.

----That’s a pretty detailed schedule there. What time did you go to bed?

Mitomo: Depending on the night, about 10 or 11.

----How healthy! If you get up at 6, but then go back to bed until 7, why not just wake up at 7?

Mitomo: Because I don’t finish my homework. If I don’t go back to sleep again, I won’t have finished it. (lol)

----What club are you in?

Mitomo: Table tennis. I’ve only just started, though. My best friend did table tennis since first grade in elementary, so she asked me to enter the club with her and I thought that sounded fine.

----I think that soon maybe your classmates at school will be spreading rumors about “I heard Mitomo entered AKB!”

Mitomo: That’s embarrassing…

----You should puff your chest out in pride instead! So it looks like you did hockey from fourth grade until sixth grade.

A friend of my dad’s asked me if I wanted to try hockey. At the time I was also doing gymnastics, but I didn’t know anything about hockey, so it piqued my interest.

----Were you good?

Mitomo: I think I sucked.

----You did hockey and now you do table tennis, do you exercise?

Mitomo: I guess, but more than that I like to keep fit.

----Did you keep fit?

Mitomo: Yes.

----So no worries about doing concerts with Team 8, then?

Mitomo: (smiling) No, I’m worried.

----You don’t look worried!

“I like Pripara, so I wanted to become an idol.”

----Have you seen idols perform in Yamagata?

Mitomo: There are local idols here, like dancing at summer festivals. I always wanted to join in.

----But you didn’t take auditions for those local groups?

Mitomo: Rather than auditioning, most of the time for these groups you just say “I want to join”, and you can join.

----So just join! Why didn’t you join any of the groups, then?

Mitomo: My mom was opposed to it. She said “It’s impossible to do that and hockey.”

----So your mother wouldn’t let you enter then, but she let you take the audition for Team 8?

Mitomo: She probably thought “There’s no way she’ll be accepted.”

----When did you start thinking that you wanted to be an idol?

Mitomo: About in the fourth grade of elementary school. I was watching an idol anime called “Pripara”, and I wanted to become an idol like my favorite characters. I especially really liked “Kurosu Aroma”, because she’s really cute.

----Do you want to have an image like her?

Mitomo: I want to be a bright and friendly idol. Right now I’m pretty shy, but I want to overcome that.

----By the way, next month (August, this interview was conducted in July) you’ll be standing on stage in front of everyone at ToyosuPIT. Do you have confidence?

Mitomo: A little.

----Where did this confidence come from, I wonder?

Mitomo: My dreams.

----So you’re painting images of yourself as an idol in your dreams? Are you worried about crying while you’re on stage?

Mitomo: On the contrary, I think I’ll be too embarrassed to cry.

----It seems that you’re a bit competitive in that sense?

Mitomo: I am.

“I want to become the most popular member”

----You’ll have handshake events, too. What sorts of things will you want to express to your fans?

Mitomo: I want to express gratitude.

----And how many people do you expect to line up in your lane?

Mitomo: ...15 people.

----Be bolder! Let’s say 150 people!

Mitomo: That many is kinda…

----Can you imagine yourself getting fans?

Mitomo: I can’t.

----But we can get some very intense fans. What will you say to them?

Mitomo: “Thank you.”

-----Saying that line while shaking the hand of someone saying “I love you” really is what the handshake event is like. By the way, did you watch the sousenkyo?

Mitomo: I watched it while thinking that it’s amazing to be chosen among so many people.

-----Maybe Mitomo-san will be chosen in that sousenkyo.

Mitomo: Yeah, I’m a bit nervous about that.

----So now that you’ve joined Team 8, what do you want to do?

Mitomo: I want to increase my fans!

----How will you do that?

Mitomo: By working together with them.

----What sort of member of Team 8 do you want to be?

Mitomo: I want to become the most popular member.

----Why do you want to become the most popular?

Mitomo: So that I can become famous! I’m aiming to be like my admired Sashihara Rino-san!

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, now we've got a country girl who never came to Tokyo before, with a father who probably a wota, and a mother who might think "meh, she won't pass" :lol:
    But seriously, reading that translation made make me laugh at so many points. If she can overcome her shyness soon, we may have a good mc and variety member in the making.

*she should hang around with the meeting gang for that purpose. But she will end up with Kirara instead who also a shy loli who has a lot to catch up. :^^;:
    I hope the Hokkaido-Tohoku rangers will help her and Kirara. I mean look how Kirara was slain on stage when they perform region units. Those 1.0s are monsters even by T8's standard. One original T8 center who still on the first row until today, one AKB's dance champion, 3 others with decent fanbase and strong character.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018