1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakanishi Chiyori (Chori) / HKT48 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    You all probably want to watch this weeks AKBingo episode.

Chiyori is very prominently featured in there, basically the first half is all about her and it's super funny.

• Like Like x 3
  2. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Chiyori was the special MC along with Wang Ke + Sian for the girls’ sports event! Best part was Myao guessing Chori’s name when Miu did the hanger expression. I LOVE THEM [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

————GUERRILLA EVENT FOR PD48 ————

There was a Guerrilla Event during the Handshake Event and Chiyori got to reunite with her korean trainee friends, Yena in particular who gave her the hello kitty fan she’s been using! :’)
    90B5A549-357A-4DDD-8837-74AEE9637717.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Kojimako and Chori had a conversation on instastory

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    PRODUCE48 Special Clip:
    May J Lee (Trainer) teaching the girls her choreo to Havana. Chiyori makes an appearance, including several other eliminated girls (this was the group of girls who were in dance groups for position evaluation). She learned the choreo pretty fast, you can really tell how much she improved thanks to this show. I’m so proud of her! :cute: Also Chori, Mirurun, and Saeppii combo at the end was so cute omfg.

I have no idea why mnet decided to delete and reupload this video.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona

Mnet likes to delete and reupload their videos

6. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    So Chiyori, as expected, is going to be attending PD48’s final episode this Friday (it’ll be 4hours long). But omg she received so much love at the airport, I will be making a post about it as soon as I get all my photo + video sources together along with translations! I don’t wanna miscredit anything but I’ll do it ASAP. I’m really so happy she received so much love, she could barely carry all her gifts! :’)

• Like Like x 2
  7. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  8. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Funny how you say this because I was just shown this by a fellow Hangerdan LMAO. It’s so cute!

— — — — — — — — — —
    Alright, onto this super delayed post of the story behind Chiyori + K-Hangerdans and their lovely gifts.

Before I continue, I have to refer to a previous showroom of Chiyori way before this happened. I forgot which one it was, but she basically talked about how she wanted someone to come to the airport, give her a letter, and take her picture.

Chiyori: Would there be anyone who would take my picture?
    (translation cred: pd48jokbal)

bonus video of chiyori at the airport in the japan before going to korea ( ft. noe)​

The day 48g were due to arrive in Korea, Korean fans gathered there to greet them. Of course, Hangerdans went to the airport and waited for her too. Signs, gifts, and all. They really had it all planned out.

This was Chiyori arriving there, she had the cutest expression seeing so many people there.

Then, this happened in a blink of an eye lmao. This was literally the first pic of her I saw at the airport, it was wild. I was expecting her to get gifts, but not this many! And I really am so happy she was given so much love on this day.

They gave her a lot of things. Korean snacks she talked about loving, two kakao apeach plushies + one kakao apeach neck pillow, makeup + make-up brushes, earrings, a dress, letters + her slogans.

Here is a video compilation of Chiyori getting her gifts + shows a bit of how Hangerdans raised money for gifts before the D-day + shows what they bought her (real quick).

Hopefully I didn't miss a thing. Will add to this if I remember.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Chiyori recently went to Thailand along with Saho, Erii, Nanami, Mogi, and Yukari to do some promotions (?) and guest on I Can See Your Voice. I tried searching when the episode will air but came up with nothing, so I guess we’ll have to wait and see. They also were on another show, which I have no idea the name of, but it was a lot of fun actually.
    Here is the full video:

My fave part is when the girls are trying different levels of spice for a certain dish, Chiyori really can’t take spicy food [hehe]
    Also, they met the Prime Minister and performed in front of him. Took a couple pictures too. Here’s the stream:

Pictures via Oricon News
    82EE80D6-57FC-4B43-99C2-4A01C831FB84.jpeg 3529550C-117B-435E-9498-36E0B48E74A4.jpeg 3ADF45FD-1218-440E-A7D3-7BCBB62EE0C5.jpeg
    Also pictures from Wise Magazine (?)
    2491115B-784B-4536-AA85-7FA30BC7AA01.jpeg 8CE757FD-9A20-4D56-82C1-843F34B3CEC8.jpeg
    And some other random pictures I found. There weren’t any site sources I could find since everyone was tweeting them. She looked super cute :cute:
    69071D60-B61D-4B80-BE9A-DAA26B3F98F7.jpeg 41313C29-43C7-4889-A055-50D2C005A6B9.jpeg
    Also wanted to add: when she was at the airport to go back to Japan, she was given a picture of herself being a meme LMAO. I love it.
    pic of her holding the pic:
    5A92053D-862D-47A5-9324-146A202C5FBA.jpeg
    the picture:
    6C82FB4F-4380-418C-A948-B8B7218659D6.jpeg
    (from the bts/extra video from produce48, jurina’s cam segment!)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Chiyori got her seitansai yesterday (Sept.19)!

seitansai1.jpg seitansai2.jpg seitansai3.jpg
    It was Yamada Noe of NGT48 who gave her a letter, even a small video message [hehe]
    Here is the English translation provided by a fellow Hangerdan (@moderate_breeze) on twitter:

Chiyori-san, daisuki!! Daisuki!! Daisuki!! <3
    This is Yamada Noe! We became friends in Produce48!
    To be honest, since I met you on AKBINGO, I've always wanted to be friends with you.

Chiyori-san, you always listen to me even when I talk about the most useless stuff, you even sometimes suddenly become feminine
    (lol). I got to know a lot more about you.I feel lucky that I had an opportunity to participate in Produce48 mostly because it helped me become this close to you.

We both put all our heart into Produce48. We tried our best (in Korea) thinking 'there is no heaven to escape to'. When we got eliminated, Chiyori-san and I cried A LOT, shedding tons of tears.

I was able to put all my heart into it because I had you trying all your best. Thank you for always being there for me.

(something about janken taikai)

Although we haven't been friends for a long time, we have many memories together. Chiyori-san has taken a specials place in my heart.

Thank you for always listening to me.
    Thank you for being friends with me.
    Thank you for laughing with me, crying with me, and joking with me.
    I am blessed to have a friend like you.
    I wish you all the happiness in the world for this year, because you make everyone around you happy.

I love you very much! (in Korean) <3
    It was so cute! :cute: To be honest at first, I believe Shiichan said instead of a letter, she got a video message. It was a video of Noe basically just wildin' LMAO. Also, while Shiichan was reading the letter, she started crying in the middle of it [hehe]

By the way, it seems Chori and Noe hung out today. They went out to eat ddeokbokki! <3
    chorinom1.jpg
    both captions say 'cheese ddeokbokki'
    Also, I just wanted to add about how Chiyori mentioned in her long ass speech at the end, where she mentioned Sato Minami.

Chiyori said she spent her actual birthday while in Korea, she got birthday wishes from all the PD48 trainees. She mentioned how she thought that this year she would not be getting a cake on her birthday but when she went back to her room, there was a mini cake from little SatoMina <3 (cred.)​

Honestly the most adorable thing! Minami has got to be the cutest Hangerdan ever, haha. :blush:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I love Chiyori/Noe becoming a thing. :inlove: Urusai forever!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Looks like Chiyori recently hung out with Myao, Noe (again haha), and Rena :cute:

I’m happy the girls are practically inseparable thanks to PD48, one of the good things that happened because of this show tbh.

• Like Like x 3
  13. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Chiyori went to see Lee Hongki perform, he was one of the teachers of Produce 48. She went with Minami, Aoi, Myao, Moe, Ikumin, Ayana, and Miyu! :blush:
    78286606-F844-47FA-98D8-02DDD7B2154D.jpeg 23C30603-5817-45E2-8F29-D5965AD6A2D8.jpeg 408380CC-A314-4CEC-B84D-848659927C04.jpeg EB5DCAB9-7364-4581-86C2-3EDE93F73654.jpeg 56E0BB1F-AD5C-4C07-B8CC-38B501363B88.jpeg 0D59C765-9154-4595-877B-8DC492FC73D0.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  14. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Chiyori is in Korea right now omg. Chiyori is there right now with Erii, Kubo Satone, Taguchi Manaka, and Kato Rena. So far that’s all I know who have been seen with her at the airport. Heard a rumour Noe MIGHT join them, who knows. I really don’t know why but they’re there to do something, just don’t know what yet. Either way, I’m happy she’s back there. Once I figure out what they’re doing there, I will update this post. For now here’s a preview pic of Chiyori at the airport lmao.
    47534927-E42C-4AEF-B323-F99E73F53E59.jpeg (cred)
    D42F0616-E8F5-4C78-992D-4FB840086FA9.jpeg 235CFF04-D052-42BC-8E56-777F8AA7941B.jpeg
    (cred)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She made the news by being in an instagram of Ricchan's. Chori had gone to see Karaphone, Ricchan's stage play.

"Kawaei updates his own Official Instagram on October 9. Nakanishi Chiyori of AKB 48 reported that she visited the theater of "Karaphone" which is the main star of Tomoki Hirose, and the fans are delighted."

https://news.walkerplus.com/article/164726/

43081824_253905278661070_1637244480639469613_n.jpeg

DpD66oBU4AEdYkm.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BotoKH5HrqQ/?hl=en&taken-by=rina_kawaei.official
    https://twitter.com/chiyori_n512/status/1049614629687549952

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  17. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    I feel bad for not having updated this page for so long lmao.

But I'm back. And ya'll probably already know Chiyori is part of the NO WAY MAN coupling song:
    わかりやすくてごめん
    Wakariyasukute Gomen
    I'm Sorry For The Clarity

(pls correct me if i'm wrong)​

Here is the MV that just dropped today:

SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL :inlove:

bts selfies w/ other members:
    twt4.jpg twt5.jpg twt6.jpg
    the girls will probably upload more so i'll update this when they do

Also, if any of ya'll remember, she went to Thailand to guest on I Can See Your Voice Thailand.
    Here are some clips:

FULL EPISODE LINK IF YOU WANT TO WATCH ♡

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  19. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Ah, you beat me to it haha.

Also! Myao announced during her showroom a few hours ago that she would be doing a showroom with Chiyori next week! I’m so happy. My two faves together again.
    Here is the video:

She announces it at around 25:00!
    Hanger Nakanishi Chiyori-chan” haha. ​

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu