TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

This thread and IZONE thread should be moved to idol section. Why is it still here? :^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    IZONE shouldn’t go anywhere. It’s technically a 48 project and partly connected to the AKB48 group. It just managed under Korean entertainment but it includes 48members.

What is with the sudden protest to move all things Produce48? o_O

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    but they are stop being 48girls next 2.5 years.... I'm even not sure that they are return...

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Because even subunits who are 100% 48g members don't belong in this thread.

In terms of consistency:
    This thread (pd48 thread) belongs here, because shows that have some 48g members stays here, even if the show has ended.

But IZONE's thread should be moved to the "STAGE48 Idol Emporium"/"Subunit/Solo News & Discussion". French Kiss, Not yet, no3b (groups that have 100% 48g members) don't belong here, so why should IZONE stay here?

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My question is why is anyone posting in this thread? I see four types of girls:

Japanese who won and are in Izone. If you want to talk about Sakura, you do it in her thread or the Izone thread.
    Japanese who lost. If you want to talk about Mako, you do it in her thread.
    Koreans who won and are in Izone. That seems pretty clear, you talk about them in the Izone thread.
    Koreans who lost. You should talk about them in their own (or group) threads under Idol Emporium. For example, if you want to talk about Gyuri, you can do it in a Fromis_9 thread in the Idol Emporium or in the Hallyu thread (Fromis9 (#프로미스나인) : "DKDK" Choreography 9.Ver was just posted there less than an hour ago).

Now if you still want to talk about evil editing, this is the place to do it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    If the izone thread is to be treated like a subunit thread, then by that logic, mum48, sgo48, akb48china should also be treated the same way.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    that's another story. when this groups will born than this thread will move to their section. because they are SG, not subgroup, unit etc. Produce48 was end (show).

Now go out from AKB48 section to "General" section or onehalyu =)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Nah, that's because mum48, sgo48, and akb48china haven't announced their 1st gen members hence their thread are in AKB's News & Release subsection. Once they have their 1st gen member announced, staff will move out them to new section.
    The latest example is MNL48. Its thread had been in this subsection for long time (idk, maybe for... more than one year?), but after the final member were announced, finally MNL has its own section :^^;:

Anyway, move on

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    It seems like you’re just one of those anti-korea jpop fans, am i right?

Nothing wrong with it tho. It’s just i don’t see why this shouldn’t be in AKB’s section when it’s a show like AKBINGO and whatever, just not all are from 48G/Japan. If you don’t like what ppl are talking abt in this thread, then don’t open it. Simple as that

As for the “make own thread like a fromis_9 thread for Gyuri”, i think it’s better when they actually have one? Like for example Gyuri has a group (fromis_9), so if you still wanna discuss abt her maybe make a new fromis_9 thread and continue it there. And as long as it is related to produce48 (Kirin’s vlive which would not make much sense making an After School thread to talk about a pd48 duo) then i guess it’s fine (like thay Bananayoung merikuri vid or bunch of ysscom interviews)

• Like x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  10. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    also happened to Team 8 thread.
    if the mods are consistent with their rules. IZONE thread should be moved to its place. since IZONE is already an idol group themselves which has separate activities with 48G.
    but we can still keep this PD48 thread here.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @honeyNUT, I believe the problem is when "you" start posting things that aren't really related to Produce 48. For instance, @Nilya Derencli posted a video about Soyou that is in no way related to the show. "But she was a trainer!". Well, in that case does that mean that we can post about Lee Seung-gi's entertaining or movie career too? After all, he was the host. If we can post about the former Produce 48 trainees post-career, then can we talk about Woman Rush Hour's career on AKBINGO!'s thread? Can we discuss Sakaguchi Yukio's career on Majimuri's thread? Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you move this thread or not, but I believe the best option is to have a... (lol) proper area or thread(s) for them or each one of them where you can discuss anything that isn't really related to the show. After the show ended that's the only thing there is to discuss here, right? Unless it's something about any of the Japanese girls, but for that you have their own threads.

• Like x 3
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  12. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i just find it funny that someone that has never stepped foot in this thread until now wants this thread to be either moved or closed.

• Like x 6
    • Agree x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  13. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    T8 thread is unusual case because there's T8 subsection in this forum but its general thread were moved there... few weeks ago? :^^;:

I feel this is complicated. Sure we can move IZONE thread to AKB subunit section (since there's 3 AKB girls lol) but not sure w/ PD48 thread. The best suggestion is keeping PD48 thread here, with focusing w/ its evil-editing discussion. You can post post-PD48 K-agency trainees activities here, but it would be better if you post that in new thread under S48 Idol Emporium section.
    (Or, you just posting about them here if you're lazy creating new thread. Too bad only @Criss who frequently posts there :cry: )

Remember, not all S48 users 48G wota like Kpop. If you checked the early pages of this thread, there's many disagreement from S48 users -especially those who dislike Kpop. Even some 48G wota from Twitter feel regretted w/ PD48 stuff because now 48G is invaded w/ Kpop trolls, RP accounts, and Sakura's akgae fans :fear:

Edited. What I emphasize is you can post about K-agency trainees here, but not the trainers. Which means, if you post about Soyou, then should others post about Hongki's upcoming solo albums? Or FTIsland's recent concert in Japan? Or Seunggi's upcoming drama? Or even 1Million Dance Studio's recent dance cover? Nah.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  14. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

What about this kind of news where should I post it?
    "Kim Doa, Bae Eunyeong, Son Eunchae, Yoon HaeSol & Lee Sian will be appearing on Lee Gookju’s Youngstreet radio broadcast on 15th October!!"
    twitter source

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    no, I love k-pop =) but a I don't want to see anything about k-pop here! if I want to know something new about it I would go to onehally =)

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    everything was peaceful until you started making fuss abt things which were not problems! like seriously.....

sorry, but i found this self-entitled rant to be even boggling than the initial jpop vs kpop debate in this thread

"this thread needs to be closed! "I" don't want to see kpop here! if "I" ...."
    I, I, and I. me, myself, and I

• Agree x 9
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

All I see in this thread is posts about non-48G trainees. Then that's why I think this thread should be moved to a proper section. This section is AKB48 News and Releases. Am I wrong? :^^;:

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Hallyu news thread. No doubt.

For the note, if anyone here are insisting to expand this thread away from its original topic(which is only for the show discussion). Then, there's no other choice but to relocate this thread to fit its newfound topic of discussion. You know, for the sake of consistency.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Not people whining on this thread as though they are forced to open every single thread in the AKB section.

I know you are a mod but I respectfully disagree. I don't see any harm in posting updates about any of the contestants here. It's not like there's going to be any in-depth discussion here anyway. Some people just like the quick updates they can get from here. If they want an in-depth discussion on a particular group, they can create a new thread in the section below. To illustrate, my opinion is that talk about Gyuri can belong here whereas talking about Fromis_9 shouldn't. People who don't like it can simply not click on this thread.

IDGI. Everything was going well until the user that doesn't even post comes in here to tell everyone to stop posting lol. It's like the white people coming into america and acting like everything is now theirs. Manifest destiny much?

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I am going to settle this right now....

1) We are not closing the thread, at least not for the reasons people are currently bringing up. That would be setting a new precedent. We almost always allow threads to die on their own. Just check out how many pages there are in this section alone. I see no reason at this point to make a special exception for this thread.

2) We are not moving this thread. It was a 48-group related event, and here it will stay.

That said, there is another issue people seem to be bringing up. So let's deal with that right now too.

This thread is for Produce48. This is not the "One Hallyu" thread. We already have a thread like that in the 'Idol Emporium' section of this forum, and @Criss has been quite lonely in there for a long time. If you want to talk about K-pop, go ahead and use that thread. Using this thread to talk about general K-pop news and issues is considered "Off-Topic" If it continues, posts will be deleted, and users who violate that rule will be removed.

If you wish to make threads for specific K-pop groups, including those former Produce48 members are involved in, feel free to create a thread in the Idol Emporium.

As for the iZONE thread, we are leaning toward also moving that to the Idol Emporium, but have not made a final decision on it. The moderators will further discuss that issue and come to a decision about it soon.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6