1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamoto Saya (Sayaya) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya's exchange to JKT48 will end in at least one more week. Please vote:

https://twitter.com/SayayaFC/status/1048929231978225664

Yeah, I have the password of this account but I'm not the main admin as a friend takes this account now.

Then,
    1. Team T is overload. New JKT48 concept is that a team can have max 16 members. Sayaya returns to AKB48, Team T would have 16 members as it should but there's a native member who announced graduation, she'd graduate at late of this year and returns to her hometown as she passed state university exam there. So there would be 15 members and there's an empty seat. Well, that latest JKT48 recruit who is getting viral because she looks like Twice' Momo should take this seat seems. wwwwww
    2. Sayaya moves to any sister group would guarantee her more chances to be senbatsu, Japan or overseas. But which group? I wish there will be a 48 group in Hokkaido, her hometown. Well, AKS can make a 48 group in India, why couldn't they make one in Hokkaido? wwwwwww Maybe because of younger Japanese 48 groups still don't have good sales?
    OK that's all, good night!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya should have her senshuraku next weekend but it hasn't been announced yet. Well, JKT48 staff likes to announce anything in a sudden.

Sayaya is performing on theater tonight. Among the audiences there's a Japanese disabled athlete competing at Asian Paragames.

Sayaya eating Indonesian cuisine.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Including geprek chicken, crispy fried chicken pounded and poured with geprek sambal. Some variant, it maybe coated with mozzarella or salted egg!

Mod note: don't double-post. If you need to add something to your recent post, use the "Edit" link in your recent post.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

eat Sayaya, eat :lol:
    i'm surprised she really like "cah Kangkung" seems she already became Indonesian people :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Here's the date for Sayaya's upcoming shows in JKT48 Theater :
    • Fri, October 12th
    • Sat, October 13th Show 2
    • Sun, October 14th Show 1
    • Fri, October 19th (Final Show)

*From JKT48 Official Website

• Like Like x 1
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    some jkt fans want sayaya to stay in jkt
    i'm glad she's well liked among jkt wotas

7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I'm happy jkt fans want her to stay in their group, and looks like Sayaya also enjoy her time in jkt
    But she must go back to Japan

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah, but she cannot be always here so I'd suggest kennin but rather than this, as I always said that I hope there will be a 48 group in Hokkaido and Saya to come home.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Sayaya continues then I'd subscribe to JKT48 Official Fans Club membership also if she got full transfer then I'd postpone my intention to study in Japan until she graduates. Yeah I don't need to do this but I'd feel guilty if I move to Japan while she moves here. So I'd hope for kennin more but since it'd be exhausting then I only expect she can be here once every 2-3 months for very important events such as handshake & single launching also she can perform at theater 2-3 times while she's here especially seitansai. She actually cannot be here always because she wants to work to take AKB48 back to Tokyo Dome. Also considering health reason. What I worry is that on Mobame Sayaya said that she always wakes up in pain but last night she was well and completed all the songs of Tenogami. 3 shows left for her. Well, if she continues then I hope her mom would follow her to Jakarta to keep her always healthy, I believe she's only child of her family. Actually Sayaya often said she's unfit sometimes since early of this year on SNS.

Well, after her exchange ends, I'd begin campaigning JKT48 fans to vote her in sousenkyo especially sultans like legendary Yamada sama (he's famous among JKT48 fans!). Well, actually I also wanna vote for other members too but most of my votes would go to Sayaya.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya went to CFD with Erika (a JKT48 KKS who is a hafu (half Japanese) https://twitter.com/instagram_JKT48/status/1051305396730621953

CFD stands for Car Free Day which means that every sunday morning that traffic in Jakarta downtown including Sudirman Road where FX (the mall where JKT48 theater is) is closed and people can have jogging there until 12 PM. It was introduced by Joko Widodo when he was the governor of Jakarta.

Looks like she's adapted with Jakarta now. She looked healthy.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayaya had Showroom broadcast last night then she knew that

1. In Indonesia, Koichun chant isn't onigiri but kamehameha.
    2. In Indonesia, in Locker Room Boy, lacrose is replaced by badminton then she knew about how popular badminton in Indonesia that gives the country Olympics Gold medal.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20181020_000017.jpg

Sayaya taking off her kabesha.

Regarding her future, as I've always stated that Sayaya should go somewhere. In AKB48 she'd stuck & she's too good for JKT48 so she should to go to any Japanese sister group but I wish AKS would consider a new sister group in her home prefecture, Hokkaido as currently there's no sister group in Northern Japan. I've heard that Hokkaido is lacking local residents but it's a potential tourism destination, as good as Tokyo & Kyoto, I assume the new group can be tourism PR who can sing to attract people to go to Hokkaido, even Sayaya can go to Indonesia again to promote Hokkaido tourism. Hope they consider it.

Also, AINU IDOL, DO YOU EVEN AWARE ABOUT THIS POTENTIAL??????

Edit: I do aware about poor sales that NGT48 & STU48 had so AKS still doubt about making another new SG, now in Hokkaido.

Edit again: meanwhile I also think that Sayaya could also represent JKT48 in Sekai Sousenkyo with JKT48 local sousenkyo winner. These 2 would be already enough.

Well so many possibilities to consider.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Thank you Sayaya for this one month, such a great time for us
    Jkt fans already fall in love you, hope someday you'll back to us.

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    A bit out of topic...but someone who also from Hokkaido already claimed that title [hehe]

So, is she already doing HS in Makuhari today?

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yes she is, even 2 JKT48 members, Yupi & Aya are also there. https://www.instagram.com/p/BpL884FlnqG/?taken-by=sayaya_38

You're Berin oshi isn't you? Aya is like JKT48's Berin. wwwwww
    Meanwhile mark my word, Yupi will win JKT48 sousenkyo & join sekai sousenkyo next year (if there's Sekai Sousenkyo again next year, MNL48 has announced that they'll join).

BTW, interviewed by Jawapos, Sayaya will continue her Indonesian language class while she hasn't made a decision if she'll be back to JKT48 in future.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Well @SunnyHighland I just got an idea. Maybe the group in Hokkaido isn't SPR48 just like what was rumored since 2013 that didn't come true but something like AKB48 Team SH & AKB48 Team TP but in Japan, I'd assume it as AKB48 Team SP. I also assume AKB48 Team KY in Kyoto, AKB48 Team OK in Okinawa, & AKB48 Team SN in Sendai, just imagining.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    They decided on Team SH and Team TP names to avoid some copyrights problems.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah it seems but I got this idea, assuming that an AKB48 Team Blabla would cost less than a brand new XYZ48.

BTW, Sayaya's last interview before returning to Japan is that she's back to JKT48 even more than an exchange is possible but she hasn't decided what she's gonna do next beside aiding AKB48 back to Tokyo Dome & probably fixing her sousenkyo rank but she's confirmed that she'd keep attending Indonesian language course in Japan.

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sayay would sing Best Friend by Kiroro.
    But I wish Sayaya was allowed to sing an Indonesian song.