1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    yeah the Charming Trip members said it's only them getting accounts (and I heard Fuu saying the same from the other side), which should correspond with their fashion/beauty/style etc "theme". It sounds quite OP to me so I wonder what are the other units gonna get, haven't heard anything from them yet.

2. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    The staff has just announced a bunch of activities/performance for every unit here

18/11 @HiroshimaTV Hall: STUDIO & Charming Trip

26/11 @Takamatsu MONSTER: Katte ni! Shikoku kankō taishi

30/11 @Hiroshima Astel Plaza multi-purpose studio: Seto Maiku

8/12 @Matsuyama Kitty Hall: Katte ni! Shikoku kankō taishi

9/12 @Hiroshima Club Quattro: STUDIO & Seto7

10/12 @Hiroshima Club Quattro: Seto Maiku & Charming Trip

But yeah I do feel like Charming Trip is still more OP than the rest of the units. I mean, getting their personal instagram account and their own TV show? That's too powerful lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's just starting to git good boyz and gurlz

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    thx for writing it down @Haruka Suzuki!!
    After all the hassle to remember 47 prefectures I now need to start remembering their capitals as well it seems.

Anyway it's great to see it rolling right from the get-go. There's not many things I hate more about the 48G than the long intervals between announcing something and actually putting it into effect. Like that group that keeps promising us ship and 2nd single. I kinda like the concept of units over teams and it makes so much more sense if you think about it, although inflexibility could be a problem at some point.

5. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Has it actually been announced that the units are in place of teams? :confused: I don't know if I like that idea, teams are so integral to 48G's image and the teams are kinda odd. I wouldn't be happy at all if my oshi were in the Shikoku or sport units, if they end up being in place of the normal teams.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    There's no official announcement of not using the Team system yet, I'm guessing this is just temporary but...if it actually works out I won't be surprised it will become permanent.

Whats wrong with sports and Shikoku unit? And which oshi you are talking about? So far people have been pretty happy that management actually did this move because they believe the management can be even more focused in micro managing the units and girls can build chemistry closely with one another.

And from what I see so far the units are pretty balanced in their own characteristic way. Also they even implemented a kennin system for some of the members which means it's possible for flexibility to move around members whenever necessary.

If this works out, then STU really has an edge to stand out from 48G and 46G concept which is unique to them and they can own it up to build an image and reputation for themselves. 10/10 for innovation. I am looking forward to this. The hindsight is how well they can manage and balance the workload which each unit has around same equal amount of work opportunity and how will this concept affect the transition of unit mentality <> group mentality.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Yua

Yua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    I was speaking hypothetically about if I had an oshi in those groups, lol. As someone who has no interest in sports, having a member that I supported be put in that unit and thus have more sports-themed appearances would be a major letdown for me, and the Shikoku unit just seems really odd. I just don't get it, and would much prefer something with less rigid themes. Hopefully they get proper teams eventually...

(For an example-- Kokoa! I love Kokoa, she's easily in my top 5 48G members of all time, and I find her love of sports adorable, even if I can't understand the interest. But like, do I care about the fact that she's going to be at a marathon? Not in the slightest. If that sort of thing became a particularly significant portion of her appearances, I'd be pretty disappointed.)

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I would argue the themes for units is not meant to entertain you or the fans but rather putting the girls in their own strengths so that they can thrive more in their own area. So hypothetically speaking if your oshi is doing something you didn't like watching then I guess there's not much we can do about it.(For example if charming trip in the future will just talk about make up and fashion then I guess I will still have to watch it cuz my oshi is in it)

I still don't get what's weird about the Shikoku unit but if it's weird for you then I hope you don't have any oshi in there lol.

I actually watched a whole marathon episode where Paruto and Aoichan was in and I wasn't even interested in marathon but I watched it anyways since beggars can't be choosers. We don't have much entertaining things at that time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I almost watch all stu show/variety with my oshi in there or not, so u Just like the Girls n hate the group? Oh Man come on...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    • Like Like x 1
  12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    11/3
    haremichi Christmas 2018 Illumination Ceremony
    & Special Live Performance & STU48 no motto STU Live recording
    Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Kadowaki Miyuna, Fujiwara Azusa, Torobu Yuri, Nakamura Mai
    DrFhVVhV4AAgCde.jpg DrFhVVhU8AA-Tqx.jpg DrFhVVgV4AATAE3.jpg DrFhVViUUAAmBeF.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    so who's gonna compete from STU in the singing competition? Everyone was screaming Michu's name in the announcement SR. I know well Honoka and Saki are great. Marina is said to be decent, isn't Mahina as well? I liked Miyu's voice a lot when I heard her in SR. Yura should also be good... Anyone else?

15. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Ayumin is actually quite a solid singer, both from what I've seen from SetoBingo Ep10 to her personal karaoke stream

• Like Like x 1
  16. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Only 3 members per group who will make it to final round, right ?
    my bet will goes to michu, yura, and the last one is hard to choose, but personally I want ayuman to make it to final :cold:

• Like Like x 1
  17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Mahina and Saki!

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Hinachan's singing talent is the one thing you are NOT hiding from us

20. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I'm hoping for Yano Honoka, but I haven't heard much of the other girl's voices.