1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #073. Handing over the DVD/BD of the solo concert
    Prev
    #072. After a long time, another Business Trip Performance
    Next
    #074. The dance of "NO WAY MAN"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

[​IMG]
    181029 - Weekly Playboy Nov 12th 2O18 no.46
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/10/29/107161/

The DVD and Blu-ray of "Nakai Rika Solo Concert –Nakai Rika Campaign-ing–"[1] was finally released on October 19th! And on the 20th there were handing over events in Nagoya and in Tokyo. Thank you to everyone who participated! I was surprised because wasn't expecting that so many people would come. (laugh)

I'm very happy because the solo concert that made my dream come true will remain for posterity. Before that, I always thought "I will never be able to hold a solo concert..." but thanks to the help of several people, it was successfully carried out! I really can't think of any other day where I was happier than that one, so the discs with that day registered will become an important item not only to me, but also to all fans. There is a lot of particularities in the staging too, so I hope you can notice them.

For example, me singing "Seishun Dokei" in front of a video of myself from a year before; also, performing a calm song before an energetic one, etc. But above all, the best part is the setlist! I consider godly the setlist I used in this concert and since the fans seemed to have liked it very much too, I've got nothing to complain about.

And it also includes the making-of! I was very nervous behind the scenes, so I get embarrassed when I think everyone will see me so. Anyway, it was the day when my dream came true and I want even those people who in the end couldn't come to watch it!

I want you to watch it repeatedly until it is already worn out!

I'm wearing a lot of cute costumes,
    so check it out, everyone!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Nakai Rika Solo Concert–Nakai Rika Campaign-ing– (Japanese: 中井りかソロコンサート~中井りかキャンペーン中~ Hepburn: Nakai Rika Soro Konsāto ~ Nakai Rika Kyanpēn-chū ~) https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12344416620.html (Japanese page)

Prev
    #072. After a long time, another Business Trip Performance
    Next

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    KITOQUN TRAVELLER WITH T

Over the past episodes this TV show of Toyama has delivered their coverage of Rikachan at NGT48's Budoukan event and her visit to Toyama along with other NGT48 members for the promo of their 4th single.

NGT48's Budoukan Event
    181009 - kitoqun traveller with T
    Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10

101016 - kitoqun traveller with T
    Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Extra

MINI CONCERT AND HANDSHAKE EVENT IN TOYAMA
    181106 - kitoqun traveller with T
    Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10

Rikachan apologizing to Sasshi, tho... :^^;:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about the new class for Youth High School

"The 2nd term member who newly enters to the live broadcast variety variety "Youth high school 3 year C group" (Monday - Friday 5: 30) being broadcasted on TV TOKYO has been decided. "

Deputy assistant Rika Nakai ( NGT 48 ) says, "I want you to keep up, but do not go beyond me !?" (laugh)

2123200_201811090122309001541767954c.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2123200/full/

• Like Like x 2
  7. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    @Humbucker hey thanks for that rika guide. it took me a couple days but I finally went through all of it. as a new fan it was nice to see so much updates of her [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    You're welcome, sakutan! Fasten your seat belt tight if you really want to ride this roller coaster named Rika! :lol:

YOUTH HIGH SCHOOL 3-C

New students were admitted to fill the places left by Nagano Miyabi of Idol Unit (who left the show to audition for HKT48) and Naru-kun of PLANNERS Unit (who took a time from the show to study for the entrance exam of The University of Tokyo). Everything being prepared for their Winter Event to be held on December 26th.

Latest weeks:

The "Sports day" week was very fun with episodes taken "outdoor":
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And the last two weeks presenting the new candidates:

DOWNTOWN DX

WTF? :^^;:

[​IMG]

Full episode:

181108 - Downtown DX
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av35586600

• Like Like x 3
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #075. My newest favorite girl

[​IMG]
    181105 - Weekly Playboy Nov 19th 2O18 no.47
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/11/05/107451/

It's getting colder these days, and when you least expect it, it'll be winter already. And then Christmas, and New Year, many other dates and soon it's Obon[1] again (in mid-summer). Time flies and we get older so quickly... That sucks. (laugh)

Let me see, um, the music video of AKB48's 54th single "NO WAY MAN" has been revealed!! This one is... a very impressive dance number! I swear I could hear the sound of my back "breaking down" as soon as we finished the shooting. (laugh) Anyway, the main point of this song is the dance! We have to dance a lot! I was very glad when I heard that I was chosen for the Selection (Senbatsu) of this song, but I hadn't imagined we would have to dance this much... "I've got to do my best!"—I rolled up my sleeves and got to use muscles that I had never used before, carrying out the dance energetically! However, because of that, I couldn't get up the next day. (laugh) You see, I really made an effort to dance in that music video!

Although I like dancing, I'm not so good at it. I was so desperate to follow along with the senior members' steps seriously that I was unconsciously doing a pretty scary face... That practicing session was very chaotic! (laugh) One can definitely lose weight in that session! A boot camp! It's a boot camp! Those who don't have idea what I'm talking about (because of the generation gap), please, google it! (laugh)

Anyway, it is such a cool number! So, in this winter, listen a lot of "NO WAY MAN," dance along (although I highly doubt you can) and warm up!

I'm dancing desperately in the music video,
    try to find me (laugh)

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Bon Festival (Japanese: お盆 Hepburn: Obon) is a Japanese Buddhist custom to honor the spirits of one's ancestors. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Festival

Prev
    Next

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  11. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #076. Nakai Rika—growing up

[​IMG]
    181112 - Weekly Playboy Nov 26th 2O18 no.48
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/11/12/107501/

Today I'm going to talk about my newest favorite girl, Watanabe Ayusa-chan (nickname: Ayusa).[1] She's so cute! Really cute! She's from NGT48's 2nd generation and although shy and quiet, has this catchphrase: "Most things are—? (not a hindrance to life!)" This gap—between her quiet personalty and her coolheaded catchphrase—makes her extremely cute. I can't stand so much cuteness. (laugh)

I guess Ayusa is pretty scared of me but I'm "fangirling" her with quite strong one-sided love. She showed up on my SR (SHOWROOM) for the first time the other day. When she whispered "Thank you" to me, I thought "Maybe I should sponsor her, hehe." (laugh)

Anyway, from what I've seen, she doesn't go with the crowd much, but if you talk to her, she'll reply smiling. I often check out her Instagram—she uses light yellowish filter on her photos, showing a little of her personality. She always seems a little lost and makes me feel like helping her, but on the contrary, it looks like she firmly manages to take care on her own.

I still don't know much about Ayusa, but I'm secretly hoping we can be friends. (laugh) I'm told very often "It's power harassment!" or "Don't bully her!" but if you allow me, I take care of people better than most of you imagine, so... no need to worry. (laugh)

Ayusa fans! Let's help raising our ace together with lots and lots of affection! (laugh)

Ayusa is 17 years old, from Yamagata Prefecture.
    She's extremely cute, so give her your support, please!

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Ayusa Watanabe (Japanese: 渡邉歩咲 Hepburn: Watanabe Ayusa) is currently an NGT48 Kenkyuusei. http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Watanabe_Ayusa

Prev
    Next

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    KURUMA ARUN DESU KEDO...?

Rikachan goes for another "gyouza tour" (she went last time in Hakuchuumu). This time, one of the "gyouza maniacs" is former-SDN48 Akiko.

181124 - Kuruma arun desu kedo...?
    http://www.miomio.tv/watch/cc408948/

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/tvtokyo_kuruma/...

[​IMG]Akiko's twitter Nov 24
    Tonight 22:30 (JST) TV Tokyo Network's "Kuruma arun desu kedo...?"
    I'm going for a car ride with my too cute 48 Group junior, NGT48's center, Nakai Rika-chan! Check it out! I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to watch the show due to work. There's no doubt Rikachan will become a driving force in the variety industry in the future. I really don't know if I can make it in time tonight... Someone report the feedback, please!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter Nov 25
    I fell asleep tired but
    did you watch it?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  17. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    That's great news! Quitting Youth High School wasn't in vain after all! Wish her all the best in HKT48! :blush: (Will be funny when she meets Rikachan in some 48G event! lol)

Meanwhile, Youth High School has its newest "secret weapon": Oomagari Momoka (Margarine)—one of the new girls picked up to fill Nagano Miyabi's spot.
    [​IMG]

And the List of Youth High School 3C episodes, of course, with lots of Rika-sensei.

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Prev
    Next
    #077. The 2nd Bowling Tournament

[​IMG]
    181119 - Weekly Playboy Dec 3rd 2O18 no.49
    https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2018/11/19/107564/

Today, I'm thinking of... reporting what I've been up to lately. First off, new students have joined the Idol Club and Project Unit[1] in "Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi"[2] (TV Tokyo)! I'm glad they're going to be like a breath of fresh air to the show! Six people have passed—two of them being supplementary students. I wonder how things will turn out...?!

Meanwhile, I was troubled for about an entire week about some things and was discouraged too... So I turned to producer Sakuma Nobuyuki-san
    [3] and general director Miyake Yuki-san[4] of Youth High School for some advice. Thanks to them and also to the magnificent mental care provided by my personal manager, I was able to come back from the depths of my mind and learned that we can ease our worries when talk to people. (laugh) There have been more and more stuff to worry about lately, and the problems piled up, overwhelming my capacity to shoulder them all—then I snapped and went wild on Twitter... Such messy a week it was, but I somehow got better. So no need to worry. (laugh)

Also, I'm glad to have participated in Hinatan's (Homma Hinata's) birthday stage! I was sad I couldn't participate in members' birthday stages lately but gladly I was able to be in Hinatan's one. We have even promised to each other to go to the "Dreamland"
    [5] together! I can't wait!

I was able to check again in the theater how important performing on the stage is to me—and how it makes me happy! Well, let's do our best this week too!!

The fans in Hinatan's (left) birthday stage were wonderful
    and they made me feel very happy

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Idol Club (アイドル部, Aidoru-Bu) and Project Unit (企画ユニット, Kikaku Yunitto) are special units in Youth High School 3-C show. See this post for more these units.
    2. Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi (Japanese: 青春高校3年C組高 Hepburn: Seishun Kōkō San-nen Shī-High Scgumieishun, lit. "Youth hool 3rd Year Class C"). Official website: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/
    3. Nobuyuki Sakuma (Japanese: 佐久間宣行 Hepburn: Sakuma Nobuyuki) is TV Tokyo's director. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/佐久間宣行 (Japanese page)
    4. Yuki Miyake (Japanese: 三宅優樹 Hepburn: Miyake Yuki) is TV Tokyo's director. https://twitter.com/agumi21
    5. (INFORMAL) The Japanese Disney parks (Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea).

Prev
    Next
    #077. The 2nd Bowling Tournament

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1