1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That would be cool. Or 3rd gen vs 4th gen!

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

3rd gen vs unknown.

3. Yukirin_Yukirin

Yukirin_Yukirin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think 3rd gen vs Wada would be full of laughs!

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i think they kinda experimenting with this new format. yup it's not as hilarious as previous and its seems this stuff will only get a season by far, as episodically things will be just hit and miss. So far just the last episode with waka and the gang i feel quiet liking but the first two episode kinda wasted potential
    If they want to keeo these format for long either bring up some more interesting theme, place(with more interesting activity involve the girls, as they did in the past) or simply just leave the rest of the show to the master or roke, bananaman lol. ima sorry for ijiri san :D

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  5. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I like to keep things fresh and interesting, so I can be on board with this new format. Koujichuu has been supplying the studio format anyway so I got no complains.

Anyway, next episode has Ikuchan again! I really love the fact that despite being super busy with other things, she keeps on giving on variety. That or the staff really loves her appearing on the shows.

Ps. They could have made Umezawa the spoiled center for the potato picking but it seems Ikuchan is also interested with potatoes.

Pps. I am imagining that the season ender will be a Nanasemaru special. :)

6. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    looking at ikuchan keep showing up in this nogibingo makes me think maiyan and nanase are just lazy or they just don't want to participate in this kind of low level variety show :lol:
    nothing can be done about it.. they are nogizaka god after all. this kind of pleb variety show is not their level
    edit: i forgot to say that i am being sarcastic here, that's why it has so many dislikes lol

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Wow, the assumptions. We are only halfway through the season, they might show up in one of the later episodes. And if not, there could be many reasons for it. I highly doubt it is because they think it's below their level.

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I believe it's not member's decision to show-off or not. For me, in this show, i'd like to see a less popular member or under member than the most popular member because the popular member has already had lot of show to attend. Music show, kinds of different variety show, talkshow, etc.

9. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    So are you implying that ikuchan is a low level member just because she keeps on appearing on the show? Because for me, it just shows how godly Ikuchan is as well. She appears in different types of shows, be it a variety show/musical shows and she appears a lot on them which shows she is godly as well. There is a reason why the management called her as “The greatest treasure”. Her variety skills have been acknowledged by many and I think that is one of the reasons why she keeps on appearing in Nogibingo like how she is given a lot of highlights in Nogichuu. I hope that we should be careful with our words. Be it with Ikuchan or other members.

10. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    wowowoww... first, i really had to say sorry to ikuta fans.
    my post is supposed to be attacking maiyan and nanase, i never thought this post could offend ikuchan.
    i use ikuchan as example because how busy she is.. maybe even much busier than maiyan and naachan
    she appear in a lot of variety show, she has musical career, and much more activity but she manage to show up in nogibingo despite having super busy schedule!
    that's why i really respect her and use her as comparison to maiyan and nanase which have less schedule than ikuchan but dont bother to show up in nogibingo eventho nogibingo show their face in the opening of the show

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I’m sorry. It is because I have misunderstood how you constructed the message. Because in my perspective, it sounded like you are implying that ikuchan is a low level as well. It’s an honest mistake and I’m really sorry about it. I’m an Ikuchan fan as well so I hope you would understand why I would have been enraged with it.
    But if you are talking agains Maiyan and Nanase, I would also disagree with that. They may or may not appear, there is a reason to it. Another reason that i think Ikuchan appears a lot right now (even in Nogichuu) is that she will be busy starting early next year and may not be able to participate in most Nogi stuffs again so they might be trying to give something to her fans before she will be busy again.

Again, I’m really sorry about misunderstading your message. And like what I said earlier, let’s all be careful with out words because we might be understood :)

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    it is the same as any faces of other 48g where most of the time, the top 2 will rarely show up in their own variety programs after they solidify their position. i still think iku is given the job by management because she is upcoming faces among ashu and 3rd gen. she needs to at least solidify her face among fans then after that, she probably will rarely appear in nogi shows after she had achieved stardom like nanase and maiyan. and also she seems enjoying doing idol thingy.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

that's not how thing work, apparently. Even if one [insert member] has less schedule it's not guarantee she could do shooting , if for example, that schedule couldn't avoid to clash with other few job of her, assumption-wise.
    the decision is also not solely up to them to pick. We can see management will put prioritize, again for example, to contract-based work like CM or modelling to certain magazine/apparel. Tarento work for, or, literally own by the management/agency not the opposite.
    This also not to talk how differ a kind of job to another, the flexibility, and how relatively it can associated in each timetable of them.
    Still in short word, every top member is the "busiest" which mean -lmao- they work "very ugly". So i dont understand what you dig here to be quiet clear

cogito ergo sum

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

When it comes to the opening of the show, it's usually the Senbatsu, graduating member and their latest single as an intro. So Nishino is very obvious plus the rest of front members. But I understand other's sentiment toward this.
    But first let me say Ikuchan is by no mean an upcoming girl. Like seriously, saying she needs to solidify herself with fans is a straight up jab at her. I don't even think she needs to show up even at Nogichu. She can simply walk away from Nogi and she'll be fine.
    With that said, I'd rather have them give the spots to UG, 3rd gen ( though they already have a full season) and non-fukujin. But that's not how it works though. My first reaction upon seeing next episodes preview is why have Ikuchan again and this time the spoiled center. But since it's Ikuchan of course I'm happy. If Maiyan or Nanase doesn't show up this season, I don't think we should take it negatively. I would also assume it depends on each members' available schedule.
    This might sound arrogant of me to say, I think it is. Ikuchan doesn't need this. They (as in Nogizaka as a whole) need her. Well it's the same with the other top members. But kudos to her for still participating when her 'not so busy' schedule allows it.
    I agree to the original message of this topic in the sense that despite the fact Ikuchan have loaded schedule, I can see she's more than willing to participate with variety. But I don't take this against other top members.

15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I agree with this. I am sure that others see her as a next gen because they rarely see her appear in may nogi stuffs, especially being a model as they are pushing other members. But to be honest, she is just as important at Naachan and Maiyan but others still don’t consider her as in that level. She actually appears in a lot of national tv shows as much as Maiyan.
    I actually feel a little bad for her when other still see her as just someone who can be the future of Nogi when she is already one of the present of Nogi. I sometimes even wish she grad from the group just so others would realize how important she is at the moment. Just kidding lol.
    And again, I hope that let’s stop criticizing the top members not appearing in variety shows just because they are famous already because Ikuchan also appeared less in many Nogi events everytime she has a stage play. And ofcourse, as an Ikuchan fan, I also don’t want her to be told as someone who considers Nogi as less than her career as a musical actress, because that is not true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I have nothing against Ikuchan, but i kinda agree on the statement that said management need to push her (along with Ashu) in term to be 'the next face' of Nogi's. It's not to solidify her place on the group but to solidify the group place on the general public. Showbiz is not only about 'her place' in her fans heart but also in general public recognition and interest. Sadly, Ikuta's level and even Nanase's level is below Shiraishi's level on it. That's why management need to push the next face to gain more public recognition and interest and maintain Nogi's popularity not in the fans eye but in the general public interest.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'd rather see her graduate than stay longer (like another 2, 3 years). No hate towards these other girls, but I sometimes feel like nowadays Nogi revolves around Nanase, Maiyan and Asuka. After Naachan graduates, let's just say Asuka centered twice already and management is pushing the 3rd gen really hard. I'm just gonna be honest with my feelings here. The way they treat Ikuchan is a bit insulting already. Not sure if insulting is the right word to use, well that's just me. I'm not saying it's so, so bad. But like come on, are they really waiting for her to graduate? As a fan, no choice but to get used to it and just laugh it off.
    I really don't know how fans/general public measure these girls 'level'. Personally all I look at is after graduating, what's the next chapter of your career, if there's any. Ikuta is doing pretty well on that department while still an active Nogi member.
    The group is very lucky to still have her, participating in whatever Nogi events, variety, etc. whenever she can.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She is below Maiyan but she is actually above Naachan based on the recent Nikkei survey (though not sure if it is very reliable but most fans seem to recognize it) when it comes to public recognition. And that might be true since Ikuchan appears more in many shows,especially music festivals where she had collabs with huge names in the music industry. Japan is a huge country and not all knows Nogi and we cannot just base it on how Nogi fans react. I love Naachan, but I when it comes to public recognition, I think it is more on IkuMai, but within the fandom, I think it is NanaMaiAshu.

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just look at Ikoma. She's not popular within the fandom but still get decent job after graduating. That's the way public recognition and interest work. In terms of general public recognition and interest, only Ikoma who match with Maiyan anyway. That's why mngmnt need to push Ikuta and Ashu to get nearest with Maiyan. It's not about the girl, imo, but to maintain Nogi's popularity among the public when Maiyan graduated.

This is the survey..

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. kanonBear

kanonBear Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Personal opinion here… I feel fans sometimes read into decisions way more than what they really are. With these idols groups cranking out so much content (singles, MVs, PVs, variety shows, concerts, etc), I'm actually surprised by the level of quality they've been able to achieve. As much as we fans sometimes picture management as some sort of think tank with a masterplan and meticulously plots the next course of action, I doubt that is really the case. At the end of the day, all parties are just concerned with the bottom line: the producers of Nogibingo will do whatever they can to get as high a rating as they can; N46 management will do whatever they think will produce better sales and will help build the brand for the present and for the future.

I could be mistaken, but I get the impression that more casual fans watch Nogibingo than Koujichuu. So it seems—at least for the past few seasons—Nogibingo has been used as a vehicle to promote lesser known members. But because you cannot have a show entirely with members unknown to the general public, you need to sprinkle in recognizable faces. That's why you get the likes of Sayuringo, Ikoma (in past seasons), and Ikuta. She's good at variety; it fits her dork persona; and I see it as a running gag stemming from the days when she expressed her dislike for Nogibingo. Even her hiatus was used as a gag during one of the earlier seasons. So I see it as a special relationship. The people at Nogibingo obviously likes what she brings to the show. It just seems natural that the producers of Nogibingo would request for her. But let's face it: sometimes it might just come down to what members are available for the days they need to shoot.

Lastly, I find it hard to see Ikuta as a 'next face.' If anything, she's one of the original faces. The way I see it, it started out as Ikoma, Ikuta and Hoshino. Then it kind of transitioned to Maiyan, Nanamin and Sayuringo before going to the duel of Maiyan and Nanase. In recent singles, Asuka entered into the mix. But I've always felt that Ikuta has always been right up there as a permanent fukujin member. She doesn't need any special push or anything. I do feel that she deserves to center another single and feel confident that she eventually would.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1