1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakamura Reno / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  2. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Renochan! Happy Birthday!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. conan

conan Kenkyuusei

:ome: Happy Sweet Seventeen, Reno-chan! :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Happy birthday Reno

17 years old today

Nakamura Reno.jpg

6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    It is officially announced today that Nogizaka46 3rd generation member Nakamura Reno is set to star in the upcoming stage play adaptation of CAPCOM‘s Ace Attorney game series, as its heroine Ayasato Mayoi. Former SKE48 member Oya Masana will also appear in the stage play, she will play an original character "Fukashigi Yoko".

The stage play titled "Ace Attorney - Turnabout GOLD MEDAL" (Gyakuten Saiban - Gyakuten no GOLD MEDAL) will run at THEATRE1010, Tokyo from 16 to 21 January 2019.

ace-attonery-gold.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    181015 Showroom
    IMG_20181016_121958.jpg

8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    The official Twitter for Ace Attorney - Turnabout GOLD MEDAL, the new stage play adaptation of CAPCOM‘s Ace Attorney game franchise, revealed the main cast visual today (9 November 2018).

The stage play titled "Ace Attorney - Turnabout GOLD MEDAL" (Gyakuten Saiban - Gyakuten no GOLD MEDAL) will run at THEATRE1010, Tokyo from 16 to 21 January 2019.

Nakamura Reno as Ayasato Mayoi

ace-attoney-visual3.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    She just apologized on her blog for making inappropriate remarks on Rajira. Anyone knows what happened or what she said?

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I checked bunno but google translate makes no sense: http://nogizaka-46bunno1.blog.jp/archives/77586855.html

I wonder what it could be about, too.

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks for the link. If I understood correctly, she was asked about her ideal marriage partner and she answered something like "He has hair, five fingers, legs, and walks upright".

But I don't see how that is inappropriate.

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    obviously, we as commoners will not be judged by the words. she as an idol, will be targeted by haters even the smallest thing. if she said that, what comes to mind that, she gonna hurt the handicapped people. lol

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That means she can't answer that question at all. If she had answered her ideal man has long hair, the short-haired people would be hurt. There is always someone who doesn't like the answer. No need for apologies imo. But people seem to be easily offended these days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Sad but true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    She should use general answer, such as a guy with good personality, caring guy, or something like that. I hope she can learn more from this incident (?).

Or, she could answer it like Ikuchan.
    Q: What kind of guy who is perfect for your future husband?
    Iku: James Rodriguez!!! :D

Or, Yumi x Reika answer
    Q: What kind of guy that is perfect for your future husband?
    Yumi and Reika look at each other. Their eyes meet. Slowly, their face turned red. And then, they answer it at the same time.
    Reika: Yumi! Yumi :Reika! :D

Sorry, joking. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I think in this case it is justified for people to be upset. Because what she said, or at least how she said it refers to someone physical condition that is not a choice (i.e dissabilities). Like i never know a person who would like only having 1 leg instead of 2. So of course when she said she only like people with legs, there will be people who are going to be offended. I know what she actually want to say is probably something along the line of "just a normal guy", but the way she said it is not right. I think People are more upset not about what she said, but rather how she said it, which is perfectly justified

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I get what you mean, and also i get what Reno's mean. But tbh, why do we need to get upset with other people ideal marriage partner?
    I have a dark skin but i'll never get offended if someone said they'd prefer to married white skin guy. It's their personal choice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    These are exactly the sort of thing i learn in university (communication science), you can't expect everyone to understand what you are saying or what message you're trying to tell. Remember, not everyone think the same way as you do, and as someone who is telling the message, we need to be as clear as possible to avoid missunderstanding. In this context, Reno made the mistake of saying stuff about the physical condition of a person as an "ideal partner" for her, i get that what she mean to say is basically her ideal partner is a normal guy, but the way she said it is more like a joke or a diss to people with dissability, talking about fingers and other limbs. As i said before, i have never know a person who would rather have 1 leg instead of 2 and its not their choice to only have 1 leg or 1 arm. So its only natural when a public figure like Reno makes a "joke" about people with dissabilities, someone going to get offended. Again, her mistake is not what she said but how she said it. And maybe its not even someone complaining to Reno but rather management who ask her to apologize in the first place

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    But isn't it clear in this case what Reno is trying to say? No matter how she phrased it, joking about people with disabilities is highly unlikely and I have a hard time imagining people actually think she does.

The problem with this is that we are heading towards a situation where no one dares to speak their minds anymore. People only reply with 'accepted' answers in order to prevent negative reactions. Interviews will all be the same, boring, political correct conversations. And that worries me, because it is happening everywhere at an increased rate.

I believe the fault lies with the people who misinterpret things most of the time.

I agree with you on the last though, it is probably damage control by management.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    the fact that we are having this conversation and that Reno has to apologize is already an indication that it is an unclear message. remember, not everyone thinks the same way as you do, and you can't expect everyone to just accept what you are saying. that's what communication is for. yes, it is very unlikely that Reno would joke about people with disabilities, but in this case, the way that she said it, feels like a joke to people with disabilities, and that's what matter, does your message reach the other person? i'm not saying this in defense to the people complaining, but i'm also not going to say that Reno is completely innocent.

i agree, no one dares to speak their mind at this day and age is a problem, but then again, this isn't a problem with speaking your mind, its a problem of how you say it, that's what you need to be careful of.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1