1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Under Members Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by SSFV, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Follow their blogs. I can’t read Japanese but i throw it through Google. it’s weong most of the time but it’s something.

Then just watch ‘em when they do something in any Nogi show. Also watch older singles kojin PVs.

You just have to be proactive to learn about them. The member forums here are a great resource so use it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Blogs, 755's, mobame's..

As far as I know nogiten is easy to obtain, and while a lot of them haven't been subbed yet, you can pretty much get the gist of what they're saying through movement (?) and it's a good way to learn the language..

Their HS and LIVE are way easier to get and if you go pretty often, they'll probably remember a thing about you too :D

And just like above poster said, you have to be more proactive since they only get so-so screentime for the casual variety fans

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  4. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I hope they'll also do photobooks of Nogi Unders like Hiragana's. Dunno if it'll ever happen as the members of Under will keep rotating. It'd be nice tho considering we have been blessed with an album from them. Hope this continues.

5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Zepp Sapporo's capacity is about 2800. That seems rather small. Especially for an act like Nogizaka.

Are these venues that host the Under Lives really that small? The audience is ridiculously close to the members. Front row I thin they could see the whites of your eyes!

How hard is it to get tickets then? I figure that such small venues makes the lottery system harder to win tickets.

7. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    That what makes it different though, in usual LIVE such as Jingu etc, about 30.000+ fans and you'll get those goosebumps with atmosphere from the whole stadium and wow, did it deliver if it's your first time going..

And if you're wondering, yes it is,Under LIVE's venue capacity is about 5000 tops (most of them less around 3000), and you'll get that 'exclusiveness' with members literally within touching distance if they're going into the audience [hehe]

Depends on each person though, I personally like under LIVE more and being without 'ace' members, you'll know some hidden sides from them as well from MC
    For tickets, it's about the same I guess with your usual LIVE, smaller capacity to go with slightly lower demand as well (and idk why but my luck with Under LIVE seems better :confused: )

• Like Like x 1
  8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Anyone know if they compiled Under member positions for each Under song? Or if not, the best show to watch to find this out? Nogizaka46Show seems to be my best bet.

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    1st Gen perma-Unders is down to Maaya. Hold the fort Maaya! :cry:

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yuttan and Kanarin is on their way..

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Unders always put on a good show on BOMBER-E

https://blog.naver.com/blast40042/221403502768

Always strange to see Kubo as an Under. She'll rise again soon, but.... Not that Nogi Unders is bad these days. They've got a steady Under Lives gig which looks to be an intimate fun time with Nogi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  15. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think the perfect Under formation was the Fuusen formation. 12 members (not too small or too big), everyone get enough part and exposure, godly song, cool and unique dance, one of the best rap part in Sakamichi song, and it came out with one of the strongest main single of Nogi. It is just perfect!:1st:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    UnderLive cut from Nogiten

Under always deliver quality performance

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What does the surprise transformation of Hiragana Keyaki into Hinatazaka46 mean for Nogi Unders? Do they have anything to be jealous about? Or is being a member of Nogizaka46, the flagship of sakamichi series, enough?

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This is just my personal opinion. If I look at them as a group, I feel there isn't much that separates them, Senbatsu and Undergirls. Of course any Nogi member's dream is to be part of Senbatsu. I still look forward to Senbatsu announcement, who gets in and who doesn't make the cut. I want all my favorite going to Senbatsu. I'm not gonna pretend.
    But UnderGirls are as valuable as Senbatsu. I'm not saying (specially in the past) they are anything less. It's more like many fans appreciates them for the group that they are. They give us great performances and for many singles their song doesn't disappoint. It's just the impression, which I think will never change, of being the group under the shadow Senbatsu. But we all know UG is more than just team B of Nogizaka.
    I think UG shouldn't to be jealous of anything. Hinatazaka46's "debut" is long-overdue. They deserve this. They've been in the dark for a long time. It's their moment to shine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The different is gana member's wouldn't have any chance to enter 'keyaki senbatsu' while there will be up and down for several nogi member.