1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tsutsui Ayame (Ayamen) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by eternalord, Nov 30, 2018.

1. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    tsutsuiayame_prof.jpg

Name: Tsutsui Ayame (筒井あやめ)
    Nickname: Mina-chan (probably defunct by now, as it's just contraction of her SR entry number, #37 [mi-nana])
    Bloodype: O
    Birthdate: 2004-06-08
    Place of origin: Aichi prefecture
    Zodiac: Gemini
    Height: 160
    Shoe size: 23
    Special skill: Calligraphy (using brush)
    Oshimen: Watanabe Risa, Ozono Momoko
    Club activity: Tennis
    Favorite food: Matcha (powdered green tea)
    Favorite subject: Science

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Young Fumika Baba [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why does she reminds me of kubo? calm and weak look.

4. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Ayame was probably one of the earliest picks for most people for Nogi. She just seemed to fit right from the start.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

For me, she have Nanase vibes. A girl you want to protect.

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

This girl as far as all the idols I like past and present is the prettiest/cutest. I do understand the calm Kubo comparison and the Nanase vibe of wanting to protect. That makes me extra happy she was chosen for Nogi. She's in good hands as far as Sakamichi group is concerned.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She reminds me of Reno.
    She seems quiet and dumb but she's actually just quiet and is actually smart. At least I remember thinking so. It's been so long.

8. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    15 weeks, 1 day...

According to people at the omitatekai, she received the largest cheer from the crowd during intros. I think she's cute, and will probably grow up being one the prettiest members of the group. I hope she blows us all away with her vocal and variety talents as well.

9. NyanNyan's Pet

I would probably cry if that will be the case :^O^:

10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I am glad she's well received during the omitatekai today. A lot people are questioning why she wasn't given at least one song to center, but in my opinion it's okay for her to not have one. A certain member also didn't get one two years ago [hehe]
    Just kidding. She's young and need to gather experience. Slowly but sure, no need to rush.
    Do your best, Ayame.

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  12. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Digging an article of old, found interesting trivia about Ayame. She won a contest held by Sunhoseki (a famous kids accessories and goods brand in Japan) in collaboration with Sony Music, in 2015. I'll put the article translation below

Sunhoseki and Sony Music held "SUNHO Image Girl Audition"

In the last judging of elementary and middle school female students at the final event of "SUNHO Image Girl Audition" that was held by the overwhelmingly popular accessories and goods brand Sunhoseki (commonly known as SUNHO) in collaboration with Sony Music, on 4th (October 2015) in Shinagawa, Tokyo, Tsutsui Ayame-san (11 years old) won the Grand Prix.

In this audition which targeted schoolgirls from 1st year of elementary school - 3rd year of middle school, 2243 entries were submitted in the span of approximately 2 months until late June. After document selection and interviews in five cities across the country, 14 finalists advanced to the final event held in Shinagawa, 4th October (Sunday).

Starting with runway show at the opening, singing and dancing, showing special skills during self-introduction, team dance performance of the judging subject; the theme song of SANHO popular character 'Hoppe-chan': "Punipuni★My best friend/Squishy★My best friend" and so forth, 14 people competed to get the position of the first image girl for about two hours with various examinations.

The one who shone in the glorious first Grand Prix position was Tsutsui Ayame-san (11 years old). For the Grand Prix winner Tsutsui Ayame-san, as the image girl it's decided that she will be the 2016 fiscal year product catalogue model, and to conduct PR activities at 'Sunhoseki Fair' and so forth that will be held across the country, and be presented with the winner prize of 100000 yen.

In addition, she also receives free lesson and support for debut from Sony Music, and is expected to be active in the entertainment industry in the future. And also Murone Kanon-san (11 years old) who got the semi Grand Prix, and Asakuma Moe-san (13 years old) who got the judges special prize, be presented with souvenirs as well. (source)
    891cb477e6e3bbe3ddfcb4f1ed16e369.jpg 9aadde5de1fd6728050689f03c0f702a.jpg 37c601cc2b2ecd25d2bc0a3c0d4d8ec4.jpg

So she has a history with Sony Music. And for her path to finally lead her to Nogizaka... I will support you.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

She's really a princess. Seems like she has prepared well for this kind of work. I will say it again. I'm very glad she's now Nogizaka. We can't get enough of these beautiful ojousama.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Seem's i've already found Nanase replacement for me :hehe:

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Somehow, I'm weak with the girls who has weak look like Nanase and Kubo. And imo, Ayame has that kind of look.

16. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She has a very kind sight! :^O^: and beautiful moles! :cute: :inlove:

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Self introduction

I am the youngest in Nogizaka, I am Tsutsui Ayame, 14 years old, 2nd year middle school student and I am from Aichi prefecture. I often get told I am very mature-like, but during the SHOWROOM review, I said my real name during the first minutes, I said my legs were 123 cm and there were quite some things I left out. Today I will tell you about the things I love. One of them is (extends a scroll) calligraphy. I wrote “advance” because it means I will move forward, whatever happens. Another thing is (shows a hat made with knitting wool) knitting. It’s a hat I knitted last year. Here is a riddle! I put in my favorite knitted item, and untie Nogizaka46 4th gen (not sure about this sentence, sorry). (All members: what do you mean?) Both strengthen the bond! I am still inexperienced, but I will put in great effort and work hard as a Nogizaka46 member! Please treat me well!

Handshake event user manual

Because I feel uneasy speaking myself, I will be happy if you ask questions or talk. My favorite food is yakiniku and sushi. The password is “yakiniku sushi advance!” Let’s talk a lot and make it a time to remember.

• Like Like x 6
  18. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I saw similar pattern between Naa, Ashu, and Yoda.

And I see 'it' too in Ayame. With right treatment. She will be the next big thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I will try to elaborate on her riddle. Because it's a word play with a fixed formula, it can't be translated just the way it is. I'll try to make it easier to understand without changing the original word by word translation too much.

私の好きな編みものとかけまして、乃木坂46・4期生とときます。
    watashi no suki na amimono to kakemashite, Nogizaka46・Yonkisei to tokimasu.
    If I raise the topic of my favorite knitted item, Nogizaka46 4th gen will come to mind.

(全員:その心は~?)
    (Zenin: Sono kokoro wa~?)
    (Everyone: And why is that?)

どちらも結束が強いでしょう!
    dochira mo kessoku ga tsuyoi deshou!

Because both of them have strong unity!

Basically it's the Japanese version of similarity joke, like 'What is the similarity of this joke and a kid who isn't vaccinated? They never get old.' (okay that one is a morbid example, but you know what I mean)

• Like Like x 5
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thank you so much for elaborating! I really got stuck on that part, especially because the verbs have so much different meanings. Your explanation is very informative.