1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NGT assault incident and potential relation/implication to Keyaki members

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Xiphyas, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    On my LINE group some of my contacts suspect that they are trying to strengthen the members security. All this because Yamaguchi Maho (NGT48 member) serious incident. That incident is spreading very fast here and it is hitting the idol world very hard. Even on my group, some people are saying they could talk to Keyakizaka's security chief to improve the security of the members.

I'm not really sure about the last part because you can only met them on HS or some group activities.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Xiphyas -- Since they do recruit managers every year, probably neither new singles nor new security is involved, but it would certainly be good if every member had a manager with them when they went out, at least on jobs (I hope they already do) -- and when they came home again. It's a good thing that Japan is relatively safe.

I can't help thinking of Toda Mayu, the independent idol who was slashed 2-3 years ago by a fan who wanted to be her boyfriend. And of the guy with the knife and flare who seems to have gone after Techi at a handshake event. And of the rumored invasion of the original K46 dorm by local guys in the area.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Problem is, the NGT incident is a mess from the inside, thanks to mngmnt and members and on the outside thanks to police choice. So they better chose people who would put the idols safety before the group name and money. I don't know how many of those exist though...
    Sorry, I'm still mad about what happened and is still happening. If one positive thing is gonna come out from this mess I hope is that all the girls in 48-Sakamichi group will be better protected from now on.
    ..I'm doubtful but I wanna still hope.

Sorry for the OTGroup but I think what happened to Maho shouldn't be ignored by other Aki-p groups fans, no matter how much unrelated to NGT they are.

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I still don't get the issue about NGT48. Did members seriously give her personal info out to those guys and if so was it intentional, knowing what will happen or not? Management knew but chose to not do anything about it? What are police doing about it? Why did it take her long to voice out? So many questions to ask. Something definitely is not adding up cos I thought idols were accompanied by management wherever they go.
    If any of it is true, then those members should be identified and expelled from the idol world

5. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    simply put they put priority to the company and the group's image that they'd rather hush her out and downplay things kinda like what happened to our girl's dorm incident back in 2016. also claims bullying have been circulating inside ngt fandom at least from that time when rikahime suddenly changed image

6. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Unfortunately, there are too many members to watch all of them all the time.

There are guys like these in every idol fanbase. The 20-something year old guys trying to hook up with idols (any idol; they usually follow a lot of them). Groupies basically. They are precisely why the love ban was created in the first place. Many more guys like them than lone stalkers or murderers. The guys make friends with other fans and management and sometimes idols to build community trust all so they can get away with crap like this.

I like to think 46 group management is more responsible but I honestly doubt it. Anywhere young women work there will be guys like this and men in charge who have no idea what they are dealing with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Keyaki already had one with Techi so I am sure the management is more careful now. From what the girls say in the varieties and such, it seems they go out or walk from work in groups, take public transport and do not go straight home from work. I think those were set up by management to protect themselves from such evil fans

8. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I'm sure I'm coming across as alarmist. These fans can be creepy but most of them keep a distance. And it is certainly more likely everyone will be just fine. I just wanted to say the girls deal with more than the rare crazed attacker. So, I'm sure they appreciate the well-wishes from what makes up the majority of their fans.

9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    As we known and saw. The girls don't go alone and avoid certain "places" to prevent any incident. After Techi and dorm incident, the security is stronger and we know they have private security on the risk places (walking on the crow to not be invasive). I'm not sure if the same happens with Nogizaka.

Seems like Keyakizaka46 family have a serious and responsible staff because they react really fast. Is like during the 3rd single campaign KeyaKake episode, Techi and Mona were walking while they eating matcha ice cream and the staff ask Techi (we can't hear) to move to the wall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Thats definitely not true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    If NGT mngmt tried to cover such a big and serious case, I can't imagine how many "little" scandals have been cover up without us to know.

It's scary just to think about it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The affair has broken in the Western press. TIME Magazine. Not good for Japan's image: at the time when "Me, Too" is sweeping the West, a Japanese woman apologizes for being attacked.

But I do think people in the West may mistake the significance of the apology. I think Japanese realize that she is the injured party, and that this is partly a polite formality. But "causing trouble" by accusing people of anything is indeed a sin in polite Japanese culture. By apologizing, she may be putting herself in the right here, not really saying she did wrong. However, it is certainly true that Japan is even more sexist than the West.

I was glad to read in TIME that NGT members had all been given a personal alarm to carry. I believe the accused member(s) deny telling the guys anything, at least intentionally. We don't know the full story yet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    So apparently, the main culprit in the NGT's case, have stalked Hirate and Shida in 2017 and it could be a reason why Shida returned to her hometown and why Hirate is feeling unwell since 2017.

Link here :arrow: https://twitter.com/KenryoBudiman/status/1084032636895387648

There is rumors about Imaizumi too.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Did you see the personal alarm they gave to members? If they already gave them at all.
    It's ridiculous. Especially considering the info coming about Inapooh and his job/creepiness.

No causing trouble is the fastest way to not know the full story ever, btw.
    Some things we know though: What @Nealy07 said in the post above (Zuumin was targeted as well) and whatever happened into Keyaki's dorm was probably similar to what happened in NGT dorm from time to time, with male creepy voices that could be heard during the members' SR. The difference is that Keyaki mngmnt did something about it. NGT is still covering for them.
    Also, a petition had been made to make NGT manager fired... Japaneses aren't exactly taking it as a polite formality and some famous people spoke against the apologies, supporting Maho openly. Maho's courage after being actively silenced for a month (mail blocked, twitter blocked, SR cut) and standing up for herself, her members and her group is only to be respected.

Last thing though. Maho could have easily been one of our girls since she was called back by keyaki mngmnt when she auditioned, but chose NGT instead.

And before mods rightly kick my sweet *** into oblivion for posting this here instead of Maho's thread, I'm not going to post here anymore about the topic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It's relevant though. These guys went after Keya members first and management reacted. Then they went after NGT and management indulged them.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    With Shida being from Niigata, all the dirt coming out thanks to Maho and the working relationship between Inapooh and Bunshun (while selling idols personal info on the side) it's possible there's more to Shida bunshun scoop/graduation that we know. Like you said though, Keyaki reacted and that man had been banned by several groups already, no need to discuss it in every forum when everyone can read from the start in Maho's thread, which I think its for the best. Because otherwise people will keep basing their thoughts on tweets, 2ch "investigations" and random western articles.
    Listening Maho, reading her tweets it's necessary to really understand how big and deep and worrying is all of this and how brave she has been, especially now that she may have been silenced once again.
    Not just an ashtag, not just a girl giving polite apologies. Not just "bad times for Japan".

At least this is what I think.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Please, don't think the society is against the people who suffer. We are really worried for what happens in the idol world because this horrible act can be repeated in other sectors of the society in silence.

Is really hard for me when I read comments against Japanese society. We are not inhuman. I'm sorry if some of you have a bad image of us caused by some sick persons. But in other hand, we really appreciate your concern and support on the same time.

We (let me speak for others) as Keyakizaka's family fans, are worried. We want the best for our beloved girls and believe me when I say "we try to protect all of them" in any event we are.

We try to know every fan on the events (especially HS), and welcome all the new fans and international fans in order to be like a family.

I have confidence that everything will be solved. And the victims will have justice.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

WTH??

19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I honestly don't think so.
    A guy making trouble to all these girls (even the top ones like Hirate who is the pillar of keya) and management doesn't take measures as soon as possible? We know they care only about business, but it's for their business too that things like that shouldn't happen to their girls who then decide to laeve the group.

All the things regarding Hirate and Zuumin about the problems within the groups are known and have nothing to do to what happened in NGT. Maybe Shida could have something to do.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  20. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I've been following Maho's case and some pertinent details...

The guy (Inapooh) is a someone who is known to gather idol's personal information (including addresses and even codes to locks on their apartments) and sell this information.
    He is banned from all AKB and Sakamichi shows and events so management has taken action (at least AKB and Sakamichi).
    He's alleged to have been responsible for the break-in in the Keyaki dorm (getting the address, code and then organizing other wota to come), he also is alleged to have stalked Imaizumi.
    Most importantly, he's also alleged to be the one who sold Shida's boyfriend pictures to Bunshun. The reason why this is important is as follows...
    After receiving Shida's boyfriend picture and noticing Inapooh's prolific career in gathering idol personal info, Bunshun decided to pay him regularly for info, basically having him working for them as their agent and informant.
    The two people who attacked Maho are Inapooh's close friends. One of them is alleged to be in a relationship with NGT member Tano Ayaka. Its alleged that Tano is part of a clique of NGT members who regularly bring boys/men back to their dorms.
    Obviously now you can see the problem and why NGT management has done nothing to stop him.
    This guy has first hand accounts of dating scandals of several top-ranking NGT members and he also has a direct line to Bunshun.
    So he can do whatever he wants and management won't do anything about it in fear of him bringing NGT down with multiple scandals.
    Oh and he's also alleged to be the nephew of an executive at Burning Productions, an agency which is known to have very close ties to (as in literally run by) Yakuza so NGT management may even be fearing the pressure of Yakuza.
    Most of this info was brought to light by 5ch sleuths and the receipts are all in the Maho thread. Its a long thread though.

But whatever you do, do NOT believe anything Bunshun says in regards to this case.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2