1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[PC GAME] MajisukaFightSim

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by JeijeiFin, Jun 9, 2011.

1. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ I was always using two charmers (Nezumi and Dance) in that Bronze league final and kept charming Shibuya (Maji doesn't make her immune to Charm), but of course putting her in handcuffs will do as well.

2. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    @JeijeiFin

I tried a strategy similar to that at first, but it doesn't seem you can Charm more than one person at a time, and Dance's accuracy is really bad (as compared to Nezumi, it seems), and dies easily to even a single Pipe Attack. I suppose Handcuff was a lucky break too, as I got it relatively early into the fight so I could concentrate on cleaning up the rest.

Anyway! Silver League Champions, it's Sutegoro and a bunch of ugly ass bee-yotches.

[​IMG]

Edit:
    Aaaaaand Victory.

[​IMG]

Edit Edit:
    [​IMG]

YES YES YES

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

So it was now Gold league. If them are just silver, then gold in not campaign ones... These four leaders are almost hardest at campaign...
    Or who knows what a c5 have...

4. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^^ Ah, you won without Torigoya. Not sure, if I would have... :)

But anyway, don't underestimate Torigoya. She is second fastest character of the game (acts first in battle), she has high dodge and her Mieta skill always succeeds. For example in the beginning of that Silver league final you could have used Mieta on Nakamata (=> no Haste for opponent party) or on Yasagure Leader (=> no Encourage for opponent party). If you Charm Nakamata/Yasagure Leader after that, you can then use Haste/Encourage on your party instead.

And also, if both Kabuki sisters are on party and neither of them is KO, they both get +25% Defense and +25% Dodge.

Charm skill has AttackPower vs. AttackPower check, so it is easier to charm weaker characters. Nezumi's AttackPower is 29 and Dance's 19.

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Torigoya... Without her I maybe at c3/4 wery difficult times...
    Sometimes Yoga at similar dodce...

But, sad, there wasn't c5?

6. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeeeeeeaaaaah, but, you know me. Always taking the hard way out :p

This time I'm only recruiting characters of members that I like. So, while I do recall Torigaya being fantastic in the campaign, and Little Kabuki's Boston Crab and Stun spamming was one of my favourite actions back in the day, I'm not getting them because, well, I'm not that much a fan of either Kojiharu and Kuramochi :p The same reason why Copper was so hard for me; getting Wota would definitely saved me a hell lots of reloads in the early game, being one of the earliest powerhouse and buffers, but I'm just not a Sashihara guy, and stubbornness equals my own suffering. Fortunately Bronze league recruits were Shibuya's underlings, all of which are on my happy list, so I recruited them more than readily.

My only exception so far is Yabakune's ex-President, which I had to recruit so that the Bronze League Champion wouldn't be an absolute slaughterfest.

I'm still poking around Gold League, and after Miyu I find... those uglies back at Silver League Champion? That's what I get to recruit? Geez. Looks like a long road for me in gold again...

Btw, could you list out some of the other party bonuses in the game? I'm kinda crossing my fingers in hope the Shibuya gang gets a bonus, or the Pepper sisters with Lovetan, Myao and Manamana has a bonus I haven't realized yet, because at this rate, I need all the help I can get.

7. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ If you have either
    - full Team Fondue or
    - full Team Hormone or
    - all MG2 Rappappa queens (Shaku, Kabuki sisters, Gakuran, Gekikara)
    in a party and no one is KO, all party members regenerate 5 HP / turn.

8. EraMemory

EraMemory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    [​IMG]

...And win.

[​IMG]

So is this the last boss fight? Nothing after this?

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  9. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Can i believe my eyes? EraMemory, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

10. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Yep. No more leagues implemented.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hymppphyh! At me for copper was just too much... Well...
    Or something round 6 is too much. One round was hard already before I get one opponent ko. Then it's just one hit ko... Or almost...

But anyway...

12. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

^ In the beginning of the Copper League you need to get 500 points and hire one more Team Hormone member (Unagi or Bungee) as soon as possible. After that it will be a bit easier. Don't hire Docchi, unless you get a lot of points from a random event.

Notice, that you can see the opponents before selecting your party. If there are only two Yabakune 1st years against you, Akicha and Kanburi can duo them while your other characters can rest. But if you are up against for example Unagi and two Yabakune 2nd years, you probably need at least 4 characters to win.

So, if two characters is enough to win, then use two, not three. And if three characters will do, use three, not four. But if it looks impossible to win with your available characters, select no characters and lose instantly. Then in the next round all your characters are fully rested and you will win for sure. As long as you keep that in mind, you should be fine in Copper League.

Of course in battles you need to defeat the opponents in correct order. Usually it's a good idea to defeat the opponent with the lowest dodge first.

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Copper league. Bankrupt :( just, buy Unagi and lost before can even save :( ... Round think at 6 th round...
    Campaing at ch4 end...

14. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

The battles get harder after every 5 rounds, so the beginning of the league is the most important. You should hire Unagi before round 5, Bungee before round 10 and Wota before round 15 (and then Miso and Dance.)

If you fail to keep the pace in the beginning (for example if you lose a battle before hiring Unagi), start a new game. The most common mistake is that you use too many or too strong characters in an easy fight and then your remaining characters are too weak to win the next harder battle. Notice, that you need to move the character selection window a bit to see who your opponents are.

15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why THERE aren´t updated version of this?
    Anyway...
    Nowdays this will be almost different game...

16. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

It is very unlikely that there will be any updates for MajisukaFightSim. Lately I have been implementing my battle system with Unity, which TBH is much more intesting...
    [​IMG]

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... One program what I looked at"defense" get named armor... And items list was little buggy. But there is just stats up every level... Erv I think self at better at them basic linear then upgrade like SZ. Plus some levels maybe double?

One game what I play at steps at battles are separate levels... I mean it possible at easy... It just some or something 20. Easy more savepoints...

Hmm... Some heal these full after level up...

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

You're not yet yelled how you been start doing these Majisuka games although them goes through lot work and no money of it... Nervous?
    Well... How that U battle system doing going?

19. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

I haven't touched Unity after the beginning of September (when I moved to a new city and started a new job).

At the moment all the player characters have been fully animated and everyone has at least one unique skill (archer shoots with bow, red monk throws fireball etc). In addition everyone can move, kick and use healing items. At the moment all the "enemies" are just static barrels, boxes and dummies, which have HP but no AP, so they are not moving on opponent's turn. If I ever have time to get back to this, the next step would be to animate some opponent characters and add some AI, so that the opponents could fight back.