1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakai Rika (Rikachan/Rikahime) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    YOUTH HIGH SCHOOL CLASS 3C

The program will continue after April. All the students to "repeat a grade"

Youth High School Class 3C (Seishun Koukou 3-nen C-gumi) started broadcasting in April of last year, with the concept of forming "an ideal class" out of unknown students from the public throughout a year. After nine months and having collected enough students, they (the students) start to worry what will happen to the program after April, as well as about their own future.

[​IMG]
    For the students who didn't like to go to school, Youth High School was the first place they could feel like at a real school.

In the "career consultation meeting" broadcast in this week's episodes, the students, their parents and staff talked about the kids' prospects like in a real school. One of the biggest concerns of the students was about the future of the show, which is relevant to what course their lives would take in the near future. In addition, they talked what the show represented to each of them.

To the students who didn't like to go to school, Youth High School was the first place where could feel like at a real school. Some of them were hikikomoris and had their lives changed completely — the simple happiness of having friends to go out and have fun. Other students discovered new interests and new goals, like to be an actress, a comedian, a broadcast writer, or even to work as a staff of a TV show.

[​IMG]
    The students preparing for the announcement

Only a few months to complete a year, the students wished the program could continue and they be together. One of them even begged to the producers to make an effort to maintain the show airing, even if for that, it could mean the current students' sacrifice to fill the class with new students — the show must go on. But there was a common thought, that Youth High School Class 3C is irreplaceable.

Unfortunately, to their despair, they announced that the real announcement would only occur on the next day, making them suffer for one more day.

[​IMG]
    Announcement: only on the next day

The next day, since it was useless to postpone what have already been decided, they promptly prepared to make the announcement. But before that, Aida-sensei made a "pre-announcement" — that Youth High School Class 3C will continue to be broadcast after April. This made the students question "If such an important decision was taken as a pre-announcement, what would be more important than that?"

[​IMG]
    Application for new students (3rd generation)

It was announced that the show would be recruiting new students (3rd generation), which added with the fact that the show would keep going on after April, it could only mean one thing. Suddenly the smile disappeared from the students' face, believing that they would be replaced by the new students for the new scholar year (starting in April).

After that, there was a special video thanking the students' effort "so far," with the footage of them since the audition and showing many of their activities during all these months. Some students were selected to make a speech representing the class with their thoughts, and another video as a "farewell gift" was given to the students, everything hinting that the current class would be dismissed.

[​IMG]
    All the students to repeat a grade! They will be retained in Youth High School after April!

To the students' relief and joy, everything was a prank. All of them was declared to have repeated a grade and to remain in the show after April. Perhaps it's the first time someone was so happy for being retained. It's still unknown if the show will continue with the same format or in the same media — a live program on terrestrial television — or even with the same cast of teachers, only that these students will be together for another year.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the day of the episode (Jan 23), many of the students replied Rika-sensei's tweet, sending their regards and love to her:

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 8:41 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    Today's Youth High School was the funniest ever 18 Smiling face.png 18 Smiling face.png 18 Smiling face.png
    Everyone crying out loud... I love you all 18 Smiling face with horns.png 18 Two hearts.png lol
    I want you to think that having something you can cry for
    is actually happiness 18 Smiling face.png
    You did well having the courage to apply for the show 18 Face with tears of joy.png 18 Beating heart.png
    For this, I'm being very honest lol

#Youth High School Class 3C

[​IMG]Nishimura Ruka's twitter 8:45 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    Rika-sensei, I'm counting on you from now on too!!

[​IMG]Miyamoto Hinano (Hinamaru)'s twitter 8:45 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I cried so much I'm afraid my eyes will get swollen tomorrow 18 Loudly crying face.png
    I'm very happy to have met everyone and to have fun along with Rika-sensei in Youth High School!! I will still count on you for a long time
    18 Sparkles1.png 18 Heavy red heart.png

[​IMG]Charlie's twitter 8:45 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    It piss me off that you had us in the palm of your hand, but I'm counting on you being our assistant teacher again 18 Man bowing deeply.png

[​IMG]Watanabe Masaaki's twitter 8:46 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    Rika-sensei!! I'm counting on your after April too 18 Grinning face with smiling eyes.png

[​IMG]Mega Yako's twitter 8:47 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I was completely fooled by Rika-sensei as well...
    But thank you so much always 18 Smiling face with smiling eyes.png
    I'm counting on you from now on too 18 Palms up together.png
    I love you! 18 Beating heart.png

[​IMG]Kuroki Miyu's twitter 8:49 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    Lively Rika-sensei was cute... (this is not the point)
    I'm happy to be able to make the program along with Rika-sensei for another year!!!!! I'm counting on you 18 Pleading face.png 18 Revolving hearts.png

[​IMG]Bessho Takumi's twitter 9:50 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    Rika-sensei!!!
    You were so lively on today's After School Talk lol
    Rika-sensei is the same age as me, I'm counting on you from now on too 18 Palms up together.png 18 Pleading face.png

[​IMG]Maekawa Kanon's twitter 9:52 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I definitely fell for it 18 Face with tears of joy.png
    I'm counting on you from now on too!

[​IMG]Sato Ryo's twitter 8:56 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I was completely fooled by Rika-sensei's acting lol I'm counting on you from now on too!! 18 Smiling face with heart-shaped eyes.png

[​IMG]Ueshima Riku's twitter 9:04 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    Rika-sensei "Mommy" I'm counting on you from now on too.

[​IMG]Obachan (Utsugi Ayano)'s twitter 9:07 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    The image of lively Rika-sensei in the After School Talk sticks in my mind! lol
    I'm really happy to continue in the same class and be Rika-sensei's student again... though, it's a little strange such words coming from someone who is the same age as her... 18 Splashing sweat symbol.png
    Sensei!!
    I'm counting on you from now on too!!
    (//∇//) 18 Person with folded hands.png

[​IMG]Kuroda Shoryu's twitter 9:09 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    Despite my poor skills, I will pour my full effort into Youth High School from April on too!
    I'll do my best, at the same time I'm grateful to be able to worship Rika-sensei in person again, so I'm counting on you
    ((。´・ω・)。´_ _)) bow

[​IMG]Oomagari Momoka (Margarine)'s twitter 9:09 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I was fooled but I love this side of Rika-sensei too!!!!!!!!
    I'm counting on you from now on too
    18 Crying face.png

[​IMG]Muranishi Rise's twitter 9:23 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I love you, Rika-sensei 18 Face with tears of joy.png 18 Growing heart.png
    I'm counting on you from now on too
    18 Man bowing deeply.png 18 Sparkles1.png

[​IMG]Hibino Mena (Meena)'s twitter 9:28 23 Jan 2019
    Each of Rika-sensei's words that hinted something else stuck into my heart one after another... My heart suffered a lot...
    I'll love you from now on too. Take care of me and everyone else, please
    I want to go to Disney

[​IMG]Deguchi Haruomi's twitter 10:09 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    We're on Rika-sensei's side! lol
    I'm counting on you from now on too!

[​IMG]Ricky (The good cook yankii)'s twitter 10:40 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I'm counting on you from now on too 18 Pleading face.png

[​IMG]Kubo Yuuta's twitter 11:39 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    That trick was a foul play... lol
    I'm counting on you from now on too 18 Person with folded hands (light skin tone).png

[​IMG]Baldwin Rei's twitter 11:41 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I love you, Rika-sensei!
    Be our teacher this year too, please
    18 Person with folded hands.png 18 Face with tears of joy.png

[​IMG]Mochida Yuuna's twitter 11:41 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    I didn't imagine Rika-sensei was laughing at that time and I was totally fooled...
    I'm counting on you from now on too! I love you 18 Smiling face.png 18 Heavy red heart.png

[​IMG]Mochida Yuuna's twitter 11:47 PM - 23 Jan 2019
    But lively Rika-sensei at the After School Talk was so cute, I thought "OMG, so cute!" lol

Note: List of Youth High School Class 3C episodes

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Advanced Nakai Rika Guide:
    11. Toyama Promotion Project
    Phase 2 - Videos
    Prev
    Phase 2 - Announcements and News
    Up

----------------------------------------------------------------------

11.4 - Phase 2 - Videos

From egaku-mirai.toyama.jp:

Vol.1 "Strolling around the city" Edition
    Tsuzuku Toyama, Egaku MiraiNGT48 Nakai Rika to iku!! Toyama Joshi no Kyuujitsu 2 (Vol 1 "MachiBura" Hen)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Vol.2 "Japanese Craft" Edition
    Tsuzuku Toyama, Egaku MiraiNGT48 Nakai Rika to iku!! Toyama Joshi no Kyuujitsu 2 (Vol 2 "Dentou Kugei" Hen)

Vol.3 "Japanese Venice" Edition
    Tsuzuku Toyama, Egaku MiraiNGT48 Nakai Rika to iku!! Toyama Joshi no Kyuujitsu 2 (Vol 3 "Nippon no Venice" Hen)

Vol.4 "Adults' 'Italian'" Edition
    Tsuzuku Toyama, Egaku MiraiNGT48 Nakai Rika to iku!! Toyama Joshi no Kyuujitsu 2 (Vol 4 "Otona no Italian" Hen)

Prev
    Phase 2 - Announcements and News
    Up
    Home

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.49 - "Smart Phondue" renewed as "Tadaya"
    Prev
    OGIYAHAGI on Nakai Rika's side
    Next
    Nakai Rika in Tsuppari clothes

A.49 - "Smart Phondue" renewed as "Tadaya"

The TV show "Smart Phondue" produced by Akimoto Yasushi is fully renewed with a new title

Jan 30th, 2019 11:00 JST
    modelpress

Smart Phondue / Tadaya, modelpress = Jan 30thSmart Phondue[1] (TV Asahi) — the monthly live TV show produced by Akimoto Yasushi and currently going on air every last Thursday of the month — will be fully renewed starting from the broadcast on the 31st. The title will also be changed to "Tadaya" (Free Shop).[2]

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika (Photo: TV Asahi)

Koyabu Kazutoyo[3] and Yoshimura Takashi of Heisei Nobushi Kobushi[4] will join Nakai Rika of NGT48 as the hosts of the show. Ezemata Kenta Charles[5] and from Last Idol[6] Aizawa Ruka[7], Asahi Kana[8], Ikematsu Airi[9], Ishikawa Natsumi[10], Nishimura Honoka[11] and Yasuda Airi[12] will appear as the assistants. TV Asahi's announcers Iketani Mai[13] and Sumita Sari[14] will serve as the facilitators.

[​IMG]
    Koyabu Kazutoyo (Photo: TV Asahi)

[​IMG]
    Yoshimura Takashi (Photo: TV Asahi)

"Tadaya" Program Contents

The title of the show has changed and the contents powered up! We will negotiate with restaurants, closing stores, events companies and entertainers and give gifts to the viewers! Lots of gorgeous prizes in the live broadcast studio! It will reborn as a generous show never seen before that will distribute those prizes to the viewers during the 2 hours of live broadcast!

The first episode after the renewal will be on air on the 31st at 24:55 JST.

(modelpress Editorial Department)

[​IMG]
    "Tadaya" Logo of the program (Photo: TV Asahi)

[​IMG]
    Ezemata Kenta Charles (Photo: TV Asahi)

[​IMG]
    Aizawa Ruka (Photo: TV Asahi)

[​IMG]
    Asahi Kana (Photo: TV Asahi)

[​IMG]
    Ikematsu Airi (Photo: TV Asahi)

[​IMG]
    Ishikawa Natsumi (Photo: TV Asahi)

[​IMG]
    Nishimura Honoka (Photo: TV Asahi)

[​IMG]
    Yasuda Airi (Photo: TV Asahi)

Notes:
    1. Smart Phondue, Phonedue or Fondue (Japanese: スマートフォンデュ Hepburn: Sumātofondyu) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/スマートフォンデュ (Japanese page)
    2. Tadaya (Japanese: 無料屋 Hepburn: Tadaya, lit. "Free Shop") http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/fridaynight/#/ (Japanese page)
    3. Kazutoyo Koyabu (Japanese: 小籔千豊 Hepburn: Koyabu Kazutoyo) is a Japanese comedy artist. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小籔千豊 (Japanese page)
    4. Heisei Nobushi Kobushi (Japanese: 平成ノブシコブシ Hepburn: Heisei Nobushi Kobushi) is a Japanese comedy duo consisting of Takashi Yoshimura (吉村崇, Yoshimura Takashi) and Kenta Tokui (徳井健太, Tokui Kenta) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/平成ノブシコブシ (Japanese page)
    5. Kenta Charles Ezemata (Japanese: エゼマタ健太チャールズ Hepburn: Ezemata Kenta Chāruzu) is student of the TV show Youth High School Class 3C. https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/3-c/students/20180514/03.html (Japanese page)
    6. Last Idol (Japanese: ラストアイドル Hepburn: Rasuto Aidoru) is TV Asahi's idol competition show. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ラストアイドル (Japanese page) Stage48 thread: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/last-idol-ラストアイドル.20549/
    7. Ruka Aizawa (Japanese: 相澤瑠香 Hepburn: Eizawa Ruka) is member of the unit Good Tears of Last Idol Family. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/相澤瑠香 (Japanese page)
    8. Kana Asahi (Japanese: 朝日花奈 Hepburn: Asahi Kana) is member of the unit Good Tears of Last Idol Family. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ラストアイドル#Good_Tears (Japanese page)
    9. Airi Ikematsu (Japanese: 池松愛理 Hepburn: Ikematsu Airi) is member of the unit Good Tears of Last Idol Family. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ラストアイドル#Good_Tears (Japanese page)
    10. Natsumi Ishikawa (Japanese: 石川夏海 Hepburn: Ishikawa Natsumi) is member of the unit Love Cocchi of Last Idol Family. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/石川夏海 (Japanese page)
    11. Honoka Nishimura (Japanese: 西村歩乃果 Hepburn: Nishimura Honoka) is member of the unit Love Cocchi of Last Idol Family. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/西村歩乃果 (Japanese page)
    12. Airi Yasuda (Japanese: 安田愛里 Hepburn: Yasuda Airi) is member of the unit LaLuce of Last Idol Family. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ラストアイドル#LaLuce (Japanese page)
    13. Mai Iketani (Japanese: 池谷麻依 Hepburn: Iketani Mai) is TV Asahi's announcer. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/池谷麻依 (Japanese page)
    14. Sari Sumita (Japanese: 住田紗里 Hepburn: Sumita Sari) is TV Asahi's announcer. https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/住田紗里 (Japanese page)

Source: https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1818712

Obs: I have NO IDEA how this Last Idol thing works, so if there's any wrong info written here, let me know, please.

Prev
    OGIYAHAGI on Nakai Rika's side
    Next
    Nakai Rika in Tsuppari clothes
    Home

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ MCs and regulars definitely powered up! that's good.
    the contents look promising as well. I hope we'll see some interesting negotiations a la "Sashihara no Ran" [hehe]
    the only thing that is worrying is whether Rika will get along with Koyabu or not. he has a very stern image.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    ^ I don't know Koyabu well, but looking him talking in a press conference, he indeed seems to be stern.
    According to the guys of Chidori, these are some tips to get along well with him:
    - His talk is anyhow long. Don't ever interrupt him. Listen to him till the end;
    - Make suggestions of good pizza and past shops but never ever talk about yakiniku. [hehe]
    1:38-
    https://twitter.com/jphpwinner/status/1090174475520208896

==========

Btw, Rikachan was absent in Youth High School Class 3C today due to another work and she was with Ogiyuka ("photo by Ogino"). Filming of AKB's 55th single MV perhaps? (Considering NGT members are included.)

==========

[Edit] Rikachan made a really brief appearance on yesterday's Shin! Ocha no ma no shinjitsu to introduce a segment telling that the citizens of Toyama prefecture have a splendid gold-shinning object in their residences. (1:23:19-)

190130 - Shin! Ocha no ma no shinjitsu

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #084. Request Hour 2019
    Prev
    #083. 3rd Anniversary of The NGT48 Theater
    Next
    #085. Girls' Counseling

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#084. Request Hour 2019

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.6
    Published: Feb 11th, 2019
    Released: Jan 28th, 2019

https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/01/28/108056/

Today I'm going to write about "AKB48 Group Request Hour Best 100 2019" held on January 18 and 19.

Thank you very much for voting and for a lot of support! My center song "Seishun Dokei" that I was keenly enthralled got the superb 33rd place! Actually, I was willing that it ranked in Top 10, but although my wish wasn't granted, it ranked in at after all, and I'm glad that I could perform it in front of everyone. In addition, the SHOWROOM Selection's "'Suki' no tane" also ranked at 64th place! I was center in this song too, but I got a bit apprehensive because it was the first time we performed it in front of the public!

RH had this and that, but I think every time how amazing this group is, having so many songs that can make people smile. We can feel the energy from the audience even at the seats on the stage and I think that young girls in their 10s and 20s trying earnestly to deliver their message through sing and dancing — even though they didn't have enough time for practicing — is the charm of this group after all.

This time, what made me moved was "47 no suteki na machi e" that shinned at 1st place. It was past 9 p.m. when the result was announced, and the junior high members of Team 8 that were convoked from their prefectures to sing this song couldn't perform at all (...) But even knowing that they wouldn't be able to perform, these members kept in front of the monitors at the backstage praying earnestly for this song to get 1st place. They were so lovely.

And the instant when they got the 1st place, the cheers and emotions... the strong feelings they put for this song. Members of Team 8 and fans, once again, congratulations on the 1st place!!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for "Seishun Dokei!!"
    [​IMG]

Prev
    #083. 3rd Anniversary of The NGT48 Theater
    Next
    #085. Girls' Counseling

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  13. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix A.50 - Nakai Rika in Tsuppari clothes
    Prev
    "Smart Phondue" renewed as "Tadaya"
    Next
    Youth High School Class 3C pranks Nakai Rika

A.50 - Nakai Rika in Tsuppari clothes

NGT48 Nakai Rika wears a "Tsuppari" gakuran uniform — "There are some people who exaggerate and look out of fashion"

February 1st, 2019 19:00 JST
    modelpress

【Nakai Rika / modelpress = Feb 1st】Nakai Rika of NGT48 is host in Fuji TV's show "Hakuchuumu" (Sundays, 25:25 JST).
    [1] Show Ayanocozey — a member of the "yank rock" band Kishidan[2] — will appear on the episodes that will be on air on the 3rd (first part) and on the 10th (second part).

[​IMG]
    Ito Seiko, Nakai Rika, Show Ayanocozey (C) Fuji TV

This program accompanies Nakai Rika in her "training to adulthood" along with Ito Seiko
    [3] — the embodiment of an encyclopedic knowledge and strong memory, informed of things of all times and places — where they welcome some vehement guests with rich personalities. This time we will have the presence of Show Ayanocozey, who introduces the gakuran[4] uniform as "The History of Tsupparis[5] (delinquent youngsters)' clothing." Despite the 22 years of existence of Kishidan, it is the first time Ayanocozey talks about the history of the gakuran on TV. In addition, he presents many of Kishidan's gakuran costumes that people have already been talking about from Nakai's and Ito's social media posts.

Nakai Rika Interest for the culture of Tsuppari's clothing

[​IMG]
    Show Ayanocozey (C) Fuji TV

Gakuran is the school uniform with stand-up collar once loved by the tsupparis — bad boys now endangered of extinction. "There are even less tsupparis than tokis
    [6] nowadays," Ayanocozey says. He — who has been active since the 1990s wearing gakuran clothes — explains in details the culture of Tsuppari's clothing while showing the changes of its models through the time.

[​IMG]
    Show Ayanocozey's Gakuran Lecture (C) Fuji TV

Ayanocozey refers smoothly to the clothing terminologies of the Tsuppari world, like "peg-tops," "vents," "comb pockets," etc. He explains how he learned these terms, recounting his experiences in the junior high school where his knowledge was forged by his tsuppari classmates who cared a lot about this fashion. Ito also praises "(Normally) It's a gentleman's work!" — What does this episode mean?

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika (C) Fuji TV

Furthermore, Nakai gets very interested in the culture of tsuppari's clothing. "There are some people who exaggerate and look out of fashion!," she points out. "What are you complaining about, you sukeban
    [5] (delinquent)! (laugh)," Ito promptly replies. "There's a middle ground, you know," both showed a good interaction with each other.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Kishidan's costumes (C) Fuji TV

Nakai — who revealed to have cut her school uniform skirt all the way up "until a good height" — tells her opinion formed by her own experience, that the female tsuppari fashion can stand crossing an exquisite borderline between "a good point" and when it is "too much." "She's correct," Ayanocozey gives her the stamp of approval. Moreover, Ito and Nakai try some of Kishidan's gakuran costumes. Special attention to Nakai, who the gakuran costume suits greatly.

[​IMG]
    Nakai Rika tries Kishidan's costume (C) Fuji TV

The term "tsuppari" has drawn the attention even from the younger generation with the live action series "Kyō Kara Ore Wa!!"
    [7] In view of Ayanocozey's vast knowledge of gakuran clothes, Ito suggested "You should write a book telling the history of this clothing." For the reason why the tsupparis go to school wearing the gakuran they arrange, Ayanocozey told us their deep consideration "The school corridors are their runways."

(modelpress Editorial Department)

Notes:
    1. Hakuchuumu (Japanese: 白昼夢 Hepburn: Hakuchūmu, lit. "Daydream") ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/白昼夢_(テレビ番組) (Japanese page)
    2. Show Ayanocozey (Japanese: 綾小路翔 Hepburn: Ayanokōji Shō) is the lead singer of Japanese rock band Kishidan (氣志團, Kishidan). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kishidan
    3. Seiko Ito (Japanese: いとうせいこう Hepburn: Itō Seikō) ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/いとうせいこう (Japanese page)
    4. Gakuran (Japanese: 学ラン Hepburn: Gakuran) is the uniform for many middle-school and high-school boys in Japan. The top has a standing collar buttoning down from top-to-bottom. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_school_uniform#Gakuran
    5. Tsuppari (Japanese: ツッパリ Hepburn: Tsuppari) is how were called the bad boys of Kanto region such as in Tokyo in the 1970s. The female equivalent of Tsuppari is Sukeban (女番、スケ番, Sukeban). ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ヤンキー_(不良少年)#ツッパリ
    6. Toki (Japanese: トキ Hepburn: Toki) or crested ibis (Nipponia nippon) is a large, white-plumaged bird with a red skin in its head and is referenced as a symbol of Niigata prefecture. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crested_ibis
    7. Kyō Kara Ore Wa!! (Japanese: 今日から俺は!! Hepburn: Kyō Kara Ore Wa!!), translated to English as "From Today, It's My Turn!!" is a Japanese shōnen manga by Hiroyuki Nishimori. A live action series adaption of the manga premiered on NTV on October 13, 2018. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyō_Kara_Ore_Wa!!

Source:
    Fuji TV News:
    fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2019/190201-i051.html
    modelpress: mdpr.jp/news/detail/1819474
    The Television: thetv.jp/news/detail/177980/
    natalie: natalie.mu/music/news/318406

Social Media Posts:

[​IMG]Ito Seiko's Instagram Jan 21, 2019
    I was late to get to DOMMUNE today because I was filming this episode of Hakuchuumu. Show Ayanocozey's lecture on gakuran. On air in early February.

[​IMG]Show Ayanocozey's Instagram Jan 21, 2019
    My first time on Hakuchuumu. Perhaps it's the first time I worked along with Ito Seiko-san since my debut? I got very nervous because I'm a big fan of his, but I was incredibly glad.
    I talked to Nakai Rika-san for the first time, but this person is beyond the TV monster that she is rumored to be. She put forth a mischievous image, but is actually clever and cool.
    Besides, both have razor-sharp minds and although I was the lecturer, I struggled to keep pace with them.
    Nonetheless, is it a present gakuran, a past gakuran or future gakuran? How will this episode be? I'm looking forward to it.

[​IMG]Nakai Rika's twitter 4:40 PM - 22 Jan 2019
    Photo from yesterday's filming 18 Thought ballon.png
    Yankii is amazing 18 Sparkles1.png lol
    Bring it on!!!!! (Sorry, I'm kidding. I'm in bad condition
    )
    It seems that this episode will be airing in early February 18 Baby (light skin tone).png 18 Baby bottle.png

[​IMG]

Prev
    "Smart Phondue" renewed as "Tadaya"
    Next
    Youth High School Class 3C pranks Nakai Rika
    Home

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  16. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Appendix B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail
    #085. Girls' Counseling
    Prev
    #084. Request Hour 2019
    Next
    #085. A new TV show has started!

B.2. #Himail - The Princess's Mail

#085. Girls' Counseling

[​IMG]
    Weekly Playboy no.7
    Published: Feb 18th, 2019
    Released: Feb 4th, 2019

https://wpb.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/2019/02/04/108091/

Since people have been asking for counsel about friendship and school problems on my Instagram, this time I would like to conduct a "Girls' counseling!"

Recently I started to gain lots of female fans all of sudden and many of them are teenagers with their worries. (laugh) I don't know if it is because I've confessed I was victim of bullying in the past, but I've been asked a lot for counsel. For example, "I'm being left out," "My friends I hang out with are talking about me behind my back," "I'm tired of superficial relationships," etc. "What should I do?," they ask me. And although I can't give them 100% effective an answer, I try to give them an advice on my own way.

First off, you don't call friend someone who talk behind your back or is superficial — you don't have to involve with someone like that. You won't have many problems even if you're alone. And when you have, if you take some advice from an adult — if you turn to someone — you will probably be happier than you are now. There is no rule forcing you to keep bounds with who is superficial, you must break out from these relationships, in my opinion. "I'm afraid to be alone and I can't do anything if I'm not with anyone else," they say. Girls are complicated beings, put it in your mind. It will be easier if you live in your own world.

In my case, it was AKB48 that made it possible to live in my world. The things that we like actually help us, even as our reference!

Hey girls, send me your questions anytime if you
    want more advice!

[​IMG]

Prev
    #084. Request Hour 2019
    Next
    #085. A new TV show has started!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls