Single AKB48 55th [Jiwaru DAYS] [2019/03/13)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 19, 2019.

1. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    yes

2. Aestaine

Aestaine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Why do people question whether or not Sasshi deserves her graduation single in AKB48? She started in AKB48 - got demoted and transferred to HKT48 and rebuild herself up there all the while making histories in the election by rising to the top 4 times nonetheless. I think there is no problem whatsoever with dedicating this single to her.

She has done so much for the 48 flagship and is looked up to by members across the groups - let her have her swansong in the group she started in...

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 7
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I would have embarked on a passionate defence of Sugawara's inclusion, but not with that current hairstyle of hers:shifty:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    I don't have issues with Sasshii as the center. She deserves it IMHO. I just don't agree with the member they chose to include especially Team K which only has 1 representative while half of the senbatsu was from sister groups.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  5. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Hana is probably there because she's one of Sasshi's fave (Team H draftees always got decent to really good treatments so far). I hope it is, because if management intends to make this girl happen, sorry but they should have given that chance to Seina or Megu. Why are they slow to push their own girls? Seina and Megu are kinda consistent in terms of HS and rank (UG and NG Center) yet only Seina got the senbatsu push (and only once), then you have some SG girls who did a small climb in SSK but got in? I'll say they should just limit the next gen SG pushes whom they believe will make it big but not yet there for coupling or in SSK Vote singles.

Also, 22 members senbatsu is too small for JPN48 that now houses 6 groups. Friendly reminder that Everyday, Kachuusha had 26 members and back then, JPN48 only housed 3 groups.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 55th Single (TBA) 1st Round HS Sales Results
    Sashihara Rino 4/4①

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I would like to note that I did not actually comment on whether Sasshi deserves to center but rather whether Sasshi should center. These are not the same thing at all.

How often do they start handshake sales without even a title? Is this common? Seems a bit weird.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Sasshi is not an OG member. Miichan is.

Yuihan is not part of the "golden" era..

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Old Old x 2
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

So I guess 2010-2011 isn't part of the "Golden" era anymore?

• Like Like x 6
    • Old Old x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. nanabanana

nanabanana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    No Tomu again. Seriously.:mad::mad:

11. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Ok she was promoted in 2010 but she's ninth gen and ninth gen isn't considered golden era. They are the new gens.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Old Old x 2
  12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I consider anyone who participated in 2nd/3rd ssk when aachan was still there and the group were at their peak OG.

Yuihan has consistently been pushed and consistently been somewhat popular with the fans or at least she's one of the "front" members of the group. I give her some credit and therefore when she graduates, she too should have a proper sendoff.

• Disagree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
  13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Normally the latest they informed the title is when they start selling the theater ed. But in this case, they probably want to reveal it in Sasshi AKB ANN tomorrow/today/(Feb 6th).

14. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    That was quick. Why didn't management force her to have 30 slots like high-selling Nogizaka46 members this time? 1 million copies would be guaranteed!

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    This is Sasshi we talking about. Not some theater girl. Management can't, or won't, force her to do anything. She has the clout to get away to say and do what she wants. Too bad she also has a tendency to be an Aki-p apoplogist.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Cuz she’s leaving and wont be there for later dates?

• Like Like x 3
  17. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Last I check, top members in Nogizaka have the privilege of not doing HS. While Sasshi always try to have HS whenever she can despite being more busy, and in the recent years often ended up sick on the day itself and have to cancel it and apologise on twitter.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sashi is a wota in an idol body. She most likely enjoys doing HS and meeting the fans.

She doesn't have to do HS, she wants to.

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    A lot of people are saying Sasshi should have picked more HKT members to participate in this, but I doubt she had much decision in it. Sasshi is really good friends with Miichan (as can be seen e.g. in the Takamina Dating Prank Mechaike Special, or how Sasshi, Miichan and Yukirin formed a unit that was hoping to lose in Janken 2017 (2018??)), so I think if Sasshi had been the one to make decisions, Miichan would probably have been in Senbatsu too (and given y'all something more to complain about).

Well, no. If you're continously doing well, are one of the most popular (if not the most popular member) of the 48G at the time of your graduation and you haven't centered many A-sides, they deserve it.
    • Acchan generally centered everything.
    • Yuko had only cented 4 singles before Mae Shika Mukanee (two SSK ones, one wcenter with Acchan and 4center with Paruru, Mayuyu and Tomochin).
    • Paruru was extremely popular, she was kinda the face of the newly formed Team 4 imo, she was the ace of her generation and even if I didn't particularly like her too much myself, she deserved a center position after not having been given many (Eien Pressure doesn't count and Sayonara Crawl was a 4center; and BwT was the first AKB single to stay two consecutive weeks on Oricon #1).
    • Takamina had centered some singles in the beginning, but Ponytail to Shushu was her last center in 2010. Considering all the work she did for AKB behind the scenes as Soukantoku, yes, she deserved a grad single as well.
    • Kojiharu, as also one of the most popular Gen1 girls only got 3 wcenters with Acchan in 2007 and 2008, then a random wcenter with Yukirin that everyone seemed to hate, and then her grad single (which was actually promo for Jurina and Sakura for Tofu Pro Wres anyway). And people didn't like Shoot Sign anyway iirc.
    • Do we really need to talk about why Mayu deserved her grad single?
    Besides Sasshi, other members I'm pretty sure will get a grad single are Yukirin and Naachan. Others will have to prove themselves yet.

• Miyazawa Sae went from AKB (to SNH) to SKE and graduated with SKE
    • Nakanishi Chiyori went from HKT to AKB and is still there
    • Oba Mina went from AKB to SKE (now leader)
    • Ichikawa Miori went from AKB to NMB and graduated with NMB
    • Ota Aika went from AKB to HKT and graduated with HKT
    • Sato Sumire went from AKB to SKE and graduated with SKE
    • Fujie Reina went from AKB to NMB and graduated with NMB
    • Yamauchi Suzuran went from AKB to SKE and is still there
    • Umeda Ayaka went from AKB to NMB and graduated with NMB
    • Kizaki Yuria went from SKE to AKB and graduated with AKB
    • Ogasawara Mayu went from NMB to AKB and graduated with AKB
    • Tani Marika went from HKT to SKE and is still there
    • Kitahara Rie went from AKB to NGT and graduated with NGT

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 9