1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Zombie / Zambi [Project]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Seditious46, Aug 11, 2018.

1. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    Interesting first episode..
    manatsu the first one to go down huh. that ending scene looked a little weird though o_O but do we at least bout to see her snap some necks? [hehe]

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    These are actually pretty scary.
    Manatsu did her part great I'd say.

Meanwhile Asuka and Miona are still very stiff with their acts.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Watched the first episode and although it's pretty scary I kinda like it. I certainly enjoy this kind of drama much more than Bemars or Asahinagu, genre wise.
    Regardless, I find the girls reaction to the ghost really unbelievable. Most people would just run away at the first opportunity. Also I cannot commend anyone on their acting so far. They all still very amateurish. Kubo can't really act scared and Ashu is neither aloof or mysterious, just expressionless throughout

Edit: the 2nd episode just got subbed, watched it immediately. Good!! get me even more curious.
    Who's the second victim btw?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Just watched 2nd episode. This show is much better than Crow's Blood. It is more mysterious, scarier, and suspenseful. The zambi are much scarier opponents than the Crow's Blood mutants :awesome:.

6. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    This show is really promising. It is really scary.

7. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Dang, the show is getting scarier and scarier. I get seeing your favorite girls turn into Zambi isn't really good for your mentality. ;))

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Btw, did anyone notice Asuka's creepy smile at the beginning of ep 3? Is it a hint that she will become a Zambi later on? Or perhaps she is the cause of this outbreak?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I, on the other hand, have been hoping Miona would be turned into a zombie so badly.
    Yes, I saw that and I was startled for a moment. However, I thought she always smiled at the end of the intro just that I haven’t noticed before. So they did make a small change then. Now that you mentioned it, it seems even creepier :cold:.

11. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    if you watch the commentary of ep. 2(i think) she said they make different ver. of it, a face of sadness and a face like she wants to kill a zambi(didnt mentioned the smiling face) idk what is meaning behind it but thats how it is. Hope it gives you hint somehow.

Btw the song that play before the episode ends, does someone know the title of the song?

Edit:This picture.. [hehe]
    https://www.facebook.com/asuka.saito810/photos/a.1317817748312995/2086758711418891/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/asuka.saito810/photos/a.1317817748312995/2086760268085402/?type=3&theater

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I thought it would be boring drama. But, actually it's pretty interesting. It is not that scary. Who would scare with zombie of cute girls from Nogizaka?[hehe] I love the mystery part in this drama. And, there are big hints in episode 4.
    - Zukki bathing scene is just...:nosebleed:
    - The cutest zombie Riria:inlove: The fly on her eyeball remind me of Jim Carrey in Yesman.[hehe]
    - It seems the pinwheel is the source of all problem. It look like a tool to seal the zambi spirit or something. Asumi took it, and the spirit following her.
    - There is also something wrong with the Freesia Academy. The bell sound seems attract zambie Miria.
    - and where did the villager dissapear? They left their house as it is, even the fire to cook is still burning. Maybe, they knew that zambi spirit come to their village, so they leave it for awhile to a avoid it. Then at the same time, coincidentally, these girls came to this village. They came at the wrong time.

EDIT:
    After rewatched it, found something weird in this scene.
    The first shot shows that the door is much taller. It covered the whole body and only show a bit of her head.
    Screenshot_2019-02-08-16-43-28-88.png
    I thought it is also the same on Manatsu bathing scene, but I didn't pay attention.
    Then, the next shot, I can see the shoulders.
    Screenshot_2019-02-08-16-35-40-16.png
    It seems that she stand on something to make the shot that show her shoulder. Maybe, the director want to give something like "fan service" with this scene. [hehe]

The other interesting thing is just before Zukki was bitten in this scene, she talk with the person that bite her like they are close friend. So, I suspect that one of her gang member (Ume, Denchan, or Ayati) has turned into zambi. So, Zukki lower her guard and got bitten.
    But, if I'm not mistaken, those 3 didn't go to Zambi village, right? So, one of them maybe is the first victim of Manatsu.

• Like Like x 1
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Darn...I'm getting hooked. At first I thought I will wait for the subs before watching each episode, but now I can't wait... watched ep 4 without subbed, luckily still somewhat can understand what's going on. Now I can't wait for the next episode.

Acting wise, so far Zukki is so convincing as a mean girl, makes me hate her character so much....

14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just watching ep 3, kind of surprised that Miria become the second zambi after Manatsu. I'm expecting it's one of bully gang members lol

Screenshot_2019-02-08-06-02-40-987_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.png
    Speaking about acting, i think Miria's smile is the best expression i've seen from first 3 episode :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    So far this has the potential to become my favorite 46/48 drama series. Although the barrier is not too high. :D

The teacher is super creepy, I wonder if she becomes a heroine in the end and rescues everyone? Or they just play her straight and she dies pretty soon.
    There are a lot of disgusting scenes (in a positive sense), e.g. I could barely stand to watch the scene where Manatsu is grating onions.

16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think the teacher is the main culprit. She's too nice and she kind of creeps me out...

They all die in the end... or at most everyone but Yoda...
    Is there any difference in the hulu version versus the regular showing? Or is it just the same but shown a week early? Also, the commentary anyone watching it?

17. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    The commentary is pretty fun to watch although it is not subbed. The girls reaction when a scary scene is shown is really funny.

18. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I think you're overanalyzing the shower scene, it's most likely just the camera angle and no hentai director. [hehe]

19. Golden Seraphim

Golden Seraphim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The title of the song is Kaede by Spitz

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    This, Miria creepy smile is fabulous!
    Although member's acting are bland mostly, Zambi is quite enjoyable to watch.

• Agree Agree x 1