1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Hinatazaka46 1st [Kyun] [2019/03/27]

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 11, 2019.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Hinatazaka46's 1st Single (Kyun)
    March 27, 2019

[​IMG]

604px-H461A.jpg 604px-H461B.jpg 604px-H461C.jpg 604px-H461Reg.jpg
    Tracklist

CD
    1) Kyun
    2) JOYFULL LOVE
    3A) Mimi ni Ochiru Namida (1st Generation)
    3B) Footsteps (Kato Shiho, Sasaki Kumi, Sasaki Mirei, Takamoto Ayaka, Kosaka Nao)
    3C) Tokimeki Kusa (Senbatsu)
    3R) Chinmoku ga Ainara (2nd Generation)

Blu Ray
    1) Kyun Music Video
    2) JOYFULL LOVE Music Video
    3) (Type-A) Hiragana Keyakizaka46 ~Hinata no Hou he~ (Iguchi Mao, Kakizaki Memi, Sasaki Mirei, Takase Mana, Kawata Hina, Kosaka Nao, Matsuda Konoka
    3) (Type-B) Hiragana Keyakizaka46 ~Hinata no Hou he~ (Ushio Sarina, Saito Kyoko, Kanemura Miku, Tomita Suzuka, Watanabe Miho, Kamimura Hinano
    3) (Type-C) Hiragana Keyakizaka46 ~Hinata no Hou he~ (Kato Shiho, Sasaki Kumi, Takamoto Ayaka, Higashimura Mei, Nibu Akari, Hamagishi Hiyori, Miyata Manamo

Senbatsu
    3rd Row: Tomita Suzuka, Hamagishi Hiyori, Takase Mana, Matsuda Konoka, Kamimura Hinano, Kanemura Miku, Iguchi Mao, Miyata Manamo, Ushio Sarina
    2nd Row: Sasaki Kumi, Nibu Akari, Kawata Hina, Takamoto Ayaka, Watanabe Miho, Higashimura Mei
    1st Row: Sasaki Mirei, Saito Kyoko, Kosaka Nao, Kato Shiho, Kakizaki Memi

National Handshake Dates
    April 30th:
    Chiba (Makuhari Messe)
    May 12th: Aichi (Port Messe Nagoya)
    June 22nd: Kyoto (Kyoto Pulse Plaza)

Indvidual Handshake Dates
    April 7th:
    Osaka (Osaka ATC Hall)
    May 6th: Chiba (Makuhari Messe)
    June 8th: Chiba (Makuhari Messe)
    June 30th: Tokyo (Tokyo Big Sight)
    July 21st: Tokyo (Tokyo Dsitrbution Center)
    August 11th: Aichi (Fukiagehara Hall)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well I guess it was expected to happen sooner or later, so good for Hira (I really did enjoy their album). I wonder with them now getting a single, and I'm assuming more to come after, that they will no longer appear in Keya's B-sides? Cause now they would just be a regular sister group in a way.

3. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Omg.. congrats to hiragana for getting the single they long deserved... :banana:

4. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    In case you missed, here is the Hinatazaka46 showroom.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Not my video and channel. All the credit to my friend.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Wow, did NOT expect Hinatazaka46 to pop up in the first place! Did they keep the name a secret pretty well until today (11 February)?

7. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Hiragana always had good songs, I’m sure Hinata will follow the same pattern. Congrats on 1st single!

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    Really looking forward to this single! Wondering about the B-sides especially, since they haven't gotten the chance to do subunits with music videos.

Also really curious about the center. There's so many members that can easily take the center position in this group, so I hope they'll continue showing us different colours by having the different members take center.

9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    :1st:So excited

• Like Like x 1
  10. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    It has been a great surprise.
    I like them very well, I'm very happy.

Now, I'll have to get used to the new name. [hehe]

11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i'm kinda confused,hinatazaka is hiragana keyaki right? or a new sister group

• Old Old x 2
  12. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Both! They have a new name and now are an independent group of their own :)

13. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Awwwww yeeaaahh! So excited!

I wonder who the first centre is going to be. The three first gen aces (Kyoko, Mirei, Shiho) have already had turns as the face of Hiragana, as has one of the second gen aces (Nao). If they go with someone new, I'd like to see Memi or Miho take it. I'd love to see them be unorthodox and choose Kumi--she'd be the first Captain to centre a single for Sakamichi if they did that. Ultimately, though, I think they'll play it safe and go with someone who's already centred, and my bet is Miipan. Second bet is Nao. I guess it depends on what kind of image they want to set from the beginning. If they want to be striking, I think they choose Mirei; if they want to be sparkling, I think it's Nao. Of course, they can each pull off both, but I personally feel that they each lean more towards those respective characteristics.

14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Usually, I am very skeptical. But there are many coincidences now that I watched this episode of GanaOshi again.

[​IMG]
    In march the group will see the realization of a wish.

[​IMG]
    Something scheduled for March?. They said "nothing".

[​IMG]
    When she was asked about the group wish. She said "Debut single".

And about the center...

[​IMG]
    From March her luck will get better and her wishes will come true.

-----------

I think, the girls had no idea about this (as you can notice by their reactions) but the staff and management prepared all of this, thinking in Hinatazaka46 and they give a script to the fortune teller.

• Like Like x 6
  15. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    They've finally broken away :)

16. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Yess
    but i'm always prefer to trust the fortune teller...

just still believe in magic :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i want a katoshi or nao center

thank you :) i'm really excited for this,i didn't want them to be considered keyaki unders forever

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I refuse to believe in magic. The fortune teller was pure entertainment, maybe with a bit of inside info from management.

The current centre is Nao-chan. Who it will be for the single is not yet known, but Nao seems the most likely. However, don't be too surprised if it's Memi: her singing is now amazing (see Magia Record), her variety makes an impact, and management apparently has always liked her.

Management is trying a young centre trio in Miho-Nao-Memi, even though it knows that Kyouko and Mirei and Katoshi are good, and dependable. We'll see whether management thinks the experiment worked, giving them a younger image and top members who can continue in the public eye. In the long run, there are lots of members who could be up front, I think.

EDIT: I just noticed a discussion of how many copies the first single might sell. Estimates range from 300,000 to 600,000. A detailed estimate based on handshake sales gives around 500,000. Someone else says that 350,000 would be plenty. Someone else says all they want is to outsell I*Zone's first week. Lol.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    300k is good number. But, my prediction is it will be lower than that. Or, if it higher, it won't exceed 350k. The release date is so close with Keya 8th single, where Hinata also participate in their HS. So, fans most likely spend their money on the 8th HS, because at the time when 8th HS was announced, they didnt know about this change and debut single.

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I'm sure fans will buy both.

• Like Like x 1