1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ I'm surprised to hear you say you think Armors are the least popular right now FruitPunch Samurai, as they always dominate the weekly rankings, then again favorites Moa & Misa were not at the show.

I am wondering if Hino's AG time left is limited - she sure has been absent a lot over the past couple months. Miyu is rarely present with Easter Girls either.

Any word on a new single? I would think with the big Maihama show coming up they would want a new retail release!
    *On a side note, with their current retail DVD featuring a very dated roster, they should also consider making the Maihama show a retail DVD/BD.

Great promotion predictions by the way! I think Seira is a definite! Thanks as always for your insight!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Canada's Smirking Revenge.
    Touché

if the video does not show watch the video here
    *Only took 82 pages to work in a Fight Club reference :hehe:

Stage48 Deathmatch Scoring Update
    (South Park Edition)
    [​IMG]

Kamen Joshi: Easter Girls 3/1

Never heard them do "Kizuna No Chikara"
    Made my day:approve:

3. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Quick report here.

Promotions:
    Slime Girls
    Otogi Kana>OZ
    Ichinose Aika>Pa-Ken
    Kitagawa Misaki>OZ
    Nakamoto Hiyori>Pa-Ken

Cadet/Pa-Ken
    Osuzu Harumi>Steam Girls

No promotions to Armor Girls, which shocked everyone here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

They will make an Armor Girls out of Mine Satsuki hahaha
    Did i ever told you guys i love this band?

5. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Obviously I have no idea of what scenario the fine folks there were expecting to play out, but based on the the past, it seemed to me that they would give Hinopi ample time to work out whatever physical issues she's encountering. If you remember a few years back, both Hinako and Risa were allowed a solid year to recover from physical setbacks and Amaga rolled just fine as 5 members. She may or may not return, but the current AG lineup is as good as they have ever been. IN...........MY..............OPINION:)

*Fight Club Reference #2

As Snowchan prepares to depart from the MASK world and enter into the world of politics/news, she has developed a website and YouTube channel for her next adventure.:approve:
    https://yuki1212.amebaownd.com/

[​IMG]橋本ゆき
    Best wishes Yuki<3<3<3

6. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Harumi and Yurie have been together since Slime Girls and Pa-Ken, so its wonderful that they can be together again as Steam Girls.

Armor Girls is my favorite unit (despite Yurie being my favorite member) so its kind of sad for them to be the least popular, at least based on what I see. Moa and Misa even got moved to 3rd row and 2nd row respectively in the Kamen Joshi formation (Momomin moved up to 1st row though). On big events like today all units seem to be about equal in popularity though. The Otaku Satisfaction ranking for last week didn't even have Misa or Moa in the top 3 either.

Miyuu will not be making an appearance at Maihama which causes people to rumor that she's gonna graduate, which is sad because she's my favorite Easter Girl and I haven't gotten to meet her yet.

I really hope they have a new single in the works. Juban got My☆Men and Armor got Shanimuni Dash, and I remember Shihori jokingly complaining about Steam not getting a new song, so maybe when they release the next Steam Girls song they'll compile them all into a single (Where is my Shanimuni Full Version, Alice Project?!)

I personally think the current 6 Armor Girls are the best they've ever been too (maybe even the best Kamen Joshi unit, I think they certainly have the most synergy), although it would be nice to have more members. Saria really wanted it, but I guess it was just a little too early. Even though they got "demoted" from being another kind of top unit to being a Juban cadet unit due to the merging of OZ and Pa-Ken paths from Fall 2017 promotion changes, I still see them as a different kind of Top of Alice Project. The Kokoroid cheer rhythm will get messed up with adding more members too so maybe it's for the best.

Speaking of which, about an hour before the live Hino tweeted that she'll be performing, today she was debating on whether to appear or not from a physical stamina standpoint, in the end she chose to show up; I was so happy I decided to cheer for her instead of Miishan. The last time I got to see her was Shihori birthday festival. I saw her at Nodoka graduation, Countdown, Shihori birth fest, and today, but she made at least 3 more appearances this year. Hino's performance is incredible though, you couldn't tell she was taking a break. Hino's a really good talker too, I think if she's performing Ill be cheering for her. At countdown she said she's on the road to recovery though, looking forward to it. I still need my Armor Girls unit cheki with full members and full armor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the report FruitPunch Samurai! Very much appreciated! Really surprised to hear they Moved Moa, Misa, & Hitomi in the Kamen Joshi lineup! When did that happen, when they promoted Mao to center?

8. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I believe so. When Anna was still center the front row was: Sara, Mai, Misa, Anna, Moa, Yuki, Nodoka, and/or Yuuka, left to right. If members are absent I think they move some up a line but generally the most consistent was Yuuka, with Misa and Moa on both sides of Anna. Looking at a 2017 video it was Kanon, Misa, Anna, Moa, Yuuka. Now it goes Momomin, Seri, Sara, Mao, Yuuka, Yuki, Sora, generally. Armor Girls representation is about the same in terms of members. 3rd row has consistently been Yurie, Koharu, Hino, Fue, Moa, Waka, and Saki with the last three moving between 2nd and 3rd depending on the members present.

I used to think it wasn't such a big deal but it's honestly very hard to see the 3rd row, especially since 1st and 2nd switch places in the middle of songs, but the 3rd row never moves unless its a part where everyone is at the front. With Misa and Moa as popular as they are I'm a little confused as to why they were moved. Momomin was waiting a long time for this though so I'm happy for her at least.

9. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Very well said my friend, thank you for that tidbit. With Kamen Joshi's live streams being non-existent now, I did not know about those row changes. ..and am a little shocked. 3rd row is rough for face time. I'm guessing with the Misa/Moa combo having other projects & such going on, they want reliable faces up front. I am very happy for Momomin & Sora!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  10. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Only a bit of speculation, but the reality is that Moa & Misa are both turning 25 this month and are likely looking down the backside of their Kamen careers. The 26-27 age range seems to be the current Kamen lifespan with only a few exceptions. Whether or not that is a factor in the stage presentation, but what you described above seems to indicate they are putting the younger members up front.

Great that we have tokyosportsmovie to give us a glimpse of today's events.
    I suppose a full length video will come along shortly, but for now...............

Armor Girls w/Hino
    https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1101864232394481665

Alice10 minus Nanaka
    https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1101864740169560065

Steam Girls
    https://twitter.com/tospowebstaff/status/1101864490805522432

More from Easter Girls night performance on 3/1.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Certainly valid speculation for sure. With the Chitan anime coming out and Misa appearing on stage and in non-Alice Project films, it seems like her and Moa are getting ready for their next career paths. To be honest I was afraid Misa would announce her graduation at last year's birth fest. Only about a month until this year's birth fest too, just have to wait and see what's next. Armor Girls has the oldest average age between each unit after all.

I don't think anyone really knows what the conditions are for moving up in the formation, but I think it's not simply just a matter of ability and popularity.

Completely unrelated but have some WakaSora from yesterday. One of my new favs for sure.
    Mod edit: Oversized photo removed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Image.
    ..........and in the idol world, image = youth.
    I honestly never gave much consideration to who is where in the Kamen Joshi performances, due to the fact that the individual units get their stage time and thus giving members some ample spotlight. Great system, otherwise I could understand some fans being unable to see their favorite member being consistently in the back.

With Yuki about to depart, that will leave an opening up front, but more importantly, an opportunity for some major, bonus spotlight for a member who can adequately perform all her rap parts, alongside Nanaka, which have become such a prominent feature in the Kamen Joshi song structure.
    Seems to me that the most logical choices would be Seri or Yuuri K.
    They both killed it Bangkok, with Seri essentially performing the Nanaka parts and Yuuri doing the Yuki parts.
    Seri gets the nod from me as she also did all the crowd prompts as per Nanaka. Plus her taller stature may lend itself more to adding the impact and punch in a live performance that the rap breakdowns provide.

No wrong answer here, I would be happy with either one.
    Your thoughts:?:

tokyosportsmovie comes through with the rapid fire editing and upload of yesterdays promotions.:approve:

[​IMG]tokyosportsmovie

13. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I also think it would be Seri, but I think Yuuri has the most potential. During one of those YouTube idle chat streams they do occasionally, Yuuri was asked to do improv rap on the spot and she spat hot flame, it was awesome. I hope they do the 3 rapper set up they had with Jun, Yuki, and Nanaka (although I don't really know how they did it back then).

For reference, each unit's rap roster:
    Juban: Nanaka, Yuki, Seri, Yuuri
    Steam: Riru, Saki
    Armor: Misa, Sora

Funny that comes up since last week Armor Girls MC had a 2v2 rap battle, with the WakaSora team destroying MisaMomomin, until Momomin turned the tables on them.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

I'll be happy with 2 rappers, but we need 2 stage divers.
    In 2011 there were 4, then 3, then 2, now only Nanaka. One of these younglings need to step up. It's a Kamen Joshi tradition.

Now this is eerily coincidental.
    This year Moa is in charge of creating Miiiiiishan's birthday t-shirt.
    This is how she did it.
    https://twitter.com/moa__tsukino/status/1102251045831335936

On page 26 (post #501) March 25, 2017 of this forum, I created and posted the same concept.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/alice-project.7508/page-26

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Great minds, do indeed, think alike.:twisted::cool:

KAMEN JOSHI: Easter Girls 3/1
    Bridge-Cam

Kizuna No Chikara
    Egg Adventure
    Dai Gyaku Ten

Kamen Joshi: WEST 3/1
    Where's Karari?

Ciderella
    Destiny​

15. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

:glare::glare::glare:
    You dissin' my Easter Girls dog??? What up wit dat???
    Yo, Ririka & Ao be layin' it down over on the WEST-si-eee-da G.;);)
    Easter Girls: Ririka & Ao
    @nagisa_ririka
    @ueshita_ao

KAMEN JOSHI: Steam Girl leader Tomoka Igari is part of a Yahoo sponsored "Emergency Diversity Project".:approve:

[​IMG]oricon

Segments of "Chiitan Discovers...." featuring Steam Girls Shihori & Yurie, and Cerisier members ??? & ???

...and a glimpse of Cerisier one man live at Zepp Diver City last November.:approve:

All video captured by:
    [​IMG]給食ちゃんねる

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

"This bitch is empty" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Only Sora:)
    https://twitter.com/sora__kurumi/status/1103062804414648320

What a character:approve:
    [​IMG]
    @sora__kurumi

This Saturday 3/9
    https://ameblo.jp/west-notice/entry-12442017895.html

One or perhaps even two KJ WEST cadets will be promoted to Easter Girls!!!
    Assuming the 1st opening will be filling the departing Mine Satsuki's spot as she joins the main KJ team in Tokyo.
    Possibility that current Easter Girl Miyuu Gohitigiri may not continue thus opening a second slot.

WEST cadets
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    @mochiduki_yuno
    @kirari_miduki
    @tsurugikotone
    @hanon_nakamura
    @KokoroSeguchi

I'll take Yuno for the 1st slot and if there is a second, I got Kirari.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Regardless who gets promoted I always find promotions a moment of joy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Likewise.
    Although I don't usually have much time to dig in depth into the cadet members, with the copious amount of performance footage becoming available recently, I have become quite familiar and fond of these young up and comers. They are doing the songs the proper justice they deserve.

Any particular members you've seen that have gotten your attention and are routing for to get the promotion to official Mask Girl???

20. amush

amush Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obatayuna
    Hi there, i have a question for you guys, i want to buy misshan birthday's T-shirt, i have a friend who stays in japan for 2 months, he can buy for me that T-shirt but he cant go to stage birthday abril 13th, someone knows if he can get a t-shirt before abril 13th? (this is my first time I try to buy a bd T-shirt)