1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HINABINGO! (2019/4/16 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Ozeki, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The name sound like this show was specially made for KAWADA-san, or Hinanonano?:D
    It reminds me of my imagination months ago about Hiragana's own Bingo show. I even made the design for the icon of the show. [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  3. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Nice! I'd love to see Sandwichman come back as MCs. They were great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Axy.K

Axy.K Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The movie took at the moment when they know its start was released on Yotube!
    We can watch their cute reactions on it.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Or Doki Doki Kyanpu, since they already know the girls (cried for them[hehe]) and they are confessed ohisama. That will also great.

But a total new MC is also good, because you can expand the audience to new potential ohisama.

Let's just wait.

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    So in the announcement video they specifically say they don't know who the MC is. (Which is a lie, staff obviously knows, unless this was recorded ages ago — but probably what they mean is they're not telling us or the members.)

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They might truly not know because if is just announced. Also they might ask the members to choose their MC. But all in all, they will know sooner than us lol

9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    That's what I mean with ‘if it was recorded ages ago’. Because the show debuts probably the week after next, so by now obviously staff does know. (It's probably already recorded, even.) But if the video was made long enough ago, it could be true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I hope Sony finds MCs that fit each group. Hina should need some that match their image and Keya needs some who force them out of their shell and bully them.

Some might not agree with me but I don't think Sandwichman did a good job to make it enjoyable for fans to watch. Keyabingo 4 didn't changed my opinion on Sandwichman.

So I'm hoping for totally new MCs.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    BKB should be the MC for this new show hyyyyyahh

12. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei
    I never post on here as I don't believe my thoughts will transcribe well, but what about ex-idol's for MC's? What would be so wrong about having a variety style ex-idol and a burikko style ex-idol to run the show? Does it always have to be a male comedy duo MC's? I have only been around the idol world since November, but Keya and Hinata pulled me out of a very deep seeded depression so I want to see them both succeed.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hope it’s Doki Doki. Logo is super cute and very different lol. This is gonna be a legendary show

14. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Well, succeeding often means minimizing risk which means playing it safe which means following the formula. So getting an established entertainer with some clout is often the move, but it's not like the Bingos have always had duos or just men working with the girls. Nogibingo has a solo entertainer in Ijiri, and Setobingo has a woman in the duo hosting the show (Maple Chogokin).
    I doubt they would go out of their way to look for hosts outside of the owarai geinin pool for the sake of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. BlackSheep

BlackSheep Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nen, Fuu-chan, Oze, Suzu, Mei

Thank you for this information, it is very much appreciated. Like I said, I have not been around long and not completely familiar with how shows are normally run. I just hope it is very successful.

16. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i like chemistry between hinata and audrey. hinata's boke and audrey's tsukkomi are great. i think, maybe chidori or chocolate planet will fit with hinata's character.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Personally, I can't think of anyone better than Audrey, but one show is probably enough.

Latest "dark horse" suggestion I see is a young comedy trio, all male and all 22 years old, called YONSENTOSHIN ("Body with 4000 heads" 四千頭身). Video.

You have to minimize risk while maximizing possibility. Lol.

The "former idol" suggestion intrigued me. Actually, someone else in the same matome post suggested...Neru.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If they choose Chidori, I will be happier. Even though Daigo is quite scary, but I think they are perfect for Hinata.

19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Stl no info on the hosts?

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Today I remembered this post and was imagining how great life would be if Neru hosted this show.
    With a co-host of course.