1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HINABINGO! (2019/4/16 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Ozeki, Mar 27, 2019.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The show starts in less than two weeks. The recent prominence of DokiDoki Camp in GanaOshi makes them seem likely. But is it possible that the group won't know who's hosting until the recording? This week? Next week? And that we won't know until the show airs? Chidori bursting through the archway would send the group into a frenzy, I think. A frenzy of delight and fear, lol. Same high level of comic as Audrey? Of course, ja.Wikipedia lists them as being in 14 current TV shows already....

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I somehow want us and the girls to be surprised. I remember how wonderful that experience was with sandwichman. Now I want them to experience that surprise too lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Looks like Koyabu Kazutoyo is the appointed MC? We're going the pingeinin route with Hinabingo, too? Truly, "the true sister group".

• Like Like x 3
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Who is this person? What does he do? Has an adequate background check been performed?

5. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Seems to be a good choice for Hinabingo. Now I'm hoping Keyabingo took one year break for a major overhaul (change MCs and pick a nasty comedian duo who can force Keya members out of their shell, then something will finally happen in that show).

7. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Teaser is out - I think it looks promising. :) Though poor Mei :^^;:
    https://twitter.com/hinabingo__ntv/status/1116445817890492416

Going with a single MC, I wonder if this is a compliment both to what they think of Koyabu's abilities and Hina member's good variety performance. I feel like Keya needs the double MC play-off to keep the tension up in the studio, but Hiraoshi showed Hinas are a lot better at keeping things going.

• Like Like x 3
  8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Single MC huh. Hoping he’ll be as iconic as Ijiri

The preview already had me howling so I’m absolutely excited

9. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Wow the mc for Hinabingo is Koyabu Kazutoyo? What a very interesting choice. This guy's characteristic is very clever and the way he uses his techniques is quite sarcastic too. I look forward to seeing the show even more now. The potential of the girls getting involved with his interaction is making me curious to see what their relationship and growth will be. I can't wait to see what happens.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Koyabu-san!!!

I love him. I never thought he would be an option. He is very funny and often with acid humor.

I'm looking forward.

------------------------

By the way, he is taller than Tsuchida-san. Poor Kyonko-chan [hehe]

================================================================================

Pictures and article from Nikkan Sports news.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nikkan Sports website article.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Wasn't expecting this! this guy is clever and sharp tongued he will really keep the girls on their toes,
    this will really help the girls develop and improve their MC interaction even more for when they are called to outside shows again like Sanma goten and The toppa file.
    I'm really excited.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Looked up Koyabu-san. He seems to be connected with Audrey so this choice for a MC makes even more sense now for Hinata.

Both Nogi and Hinata have now a single MC which fits their personality when both groups have members who push themselves instead of the MC push them. Even old episodes of AKBingo with 1st gen to 3rd gen members they still have members like Kasai who needed to be forced. Hinata and Nogi don't have this issue in their group which is why they can stick with one MC instead of a duo.

13. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Oh, I am looking forward to see him. It's nice for a change to not have the classic Tsukkomi/Boke duo.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    usE56uT.jpg
    Miho: Yuck! That is so kimochi warui!!!
    Hinachan: I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming right now!!!
    Nibu: I just do snake monomane so the snake won't notice me... Oh shit! Our eyes meet.
    Nao: I'm in heaven!
    Snake: Hmm.. I think I'm officially an Ohisama now, and Nao Oshi.
    :p

15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Hinabingo on April 16. Keyabingo 4 was also aired on April 16. Are we starting to see a pattern here since 2018 for Sakamichi :wtf:. Nogibingo 10 on Oct 9 last year. Three groups divided into three periods. Before Keya and Hina were a thing Nogi aired their Bingo seasons more often. Keya began aired July 5 2016 and aired season 2 on Jan 10 2017 with only 6 episodes (rushed production) and did season 3 with Gana on July 18 2017 before it took a break until it started to air on April 16 in 2018 where Kanji members skipped season 4 entirely. I like this direction if it means Hina starts April, Keya starts July (please new MCs, Sony and Aki-P!) and Nogi starts Oct.

https://english.shukanbunshun.com/2018/03/keyakizaka46-to-have-new-tv-program.html?m=1

Might be a bit OT but for Sakamichi fans this is very interesting to look at it.

16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Currently they alternate between 46 and 48 each season. So we had Setobingo (Q1), Keyabingo4 (Q2), HKTbingo (Q3), Nogibingo 10 (Q4), SKEbingo (Q1), and now Hinabingo (Q2). So in July it's probably going to be NMBingo.

17. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    Looking forward to Keyabingo!5 ft. Keyakizaka 4th gen.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Do you mean 2nd gen?

19. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    Lol nah, it was just a joke about how long we have to wait between each season nowadays because of so many groups getting their own Bingo.

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

By the time Keyabingo 4 happens we'll all be living on boats due to global warming. STU is a test run for idols in a post-climate change world.

• Like Like x 2