1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

If you've been following the NGT assault case then you should know exactly why Bunshun should never be trusted.

I'm not trying to argue with you and the story may actually be true but just as a matter of principal you should never trust anything Bunshun publishes.

Also, Bunshun has alleged yakuza ties so its a but naive to say "well if Imaizumi's family can sue them if they're lying". Not only that, but the story just says that the story came from Imaizumi's brother not that he was a direct source. So Bunshun can just say they heard it from someone who said they heard it from Imaizumi's brother which would absolve them of responsibility given the way freedom of the press laws work (and why tabloids get away with lying all the time).

• Agree Agree x 10
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Zuumin denied this when she was still in Keyaki, even though she could have kept silent. Now she's trying to make it on her own and free herself of the Keyaki tag, so it makes no sense to me that her brother would bring this up all over again (unless he's working against her lmao). Most Japanese netizens aren't buying it and are calling out Bunshun for making up lies about NGT and trying to distract people from the Maho scandal. This isn't comparable to the Matsumura Sayuri scandal because that had photographic evidence, and Bunshun has lied in the past anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  5. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

No, as I read the comments below Yahoo article, most of them think that the bully is TRUE and its not good for Keyaki's image at all.

6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    You're right, I checked and there are people buying it (but there are also people talking about NGT). There are two solutions to this: either everyone keeps silent and the issue dies down (but this might lead people to think that it's true) or Zuumin denies it (but I can see her not wanting to say anything so no attention is brought to it).

7. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I have a different opinon. The best way to prove that it's not true, as a fan, is by not to fuss about it. Just stay calm and stop getting triggered by what these people said. Being agitated and discuss about a ded gossip are just what they want us to do.

Well I'll stop commenting about this issue, since I think currently there is nothing to talk about. Just same speculations (which have been proved wrong in the past).

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. glsone

glsone Member

As with most things the reality is probably somewhere in the middle. It does seem like Keyakizakas environment is less than ideal. Zuumin and Shida leaving were both highly questionable, Aoi being gone for so long, and now even Neru leaving for seemingly no reason all could be signs pointing to personal problems within the group. Aoi even mentioned her getting bullied way back when in Keyakitte.

Bullying may be too strong a word for what's going on, but it might not be we'll really never know. Personally I don't usually take what the person themselves have to say with too much seriousness. There's way too much "group over the individual" and "don't cause a disturbance for others" in Japanese culture for me believe they'd say anything other than everything is alright and perfect.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  9. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    this already got discussed in feb. 2018, she even named her blog at the time “false rumors”

bunshun trying to bring a distraction...? wouldn’t surprise me...

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    no they were not. not at all

you may only follow keya, but graduations are pretty common with jpop idols. lately they have been happening in bunches on all levels

but this conveniently doesn't apply to the individual being offered money if they have a scandal to share?

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Shida left because she can't have a private life as an idol without stalkers taking pictures of her and sell to Bunshun. This dark world of idol life did she dislike and graduated.

Zuumin and Neru have ambitions so they graduated on good terms as well. Aoi borrowed a suit from Ozeki for her uni entrance ceremony.

There is nothing to suspect about. Criticism of sources is important when it comes to Bunshun and rumors.

If you did know, Bunshun is controlled by yakuza and you don't know how rough their business can be.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

OK ok.. Imma say what I think. People won't be happy but yeah sometimes we have to say some things out loud and clear. If one had been a fan of keyaki since beginning, one would understand why the girls graduated and why that piece of crap from Bunshun shouldn't even be thought about.

Zuumin won' t come out to clarify because her leaving the group itself was questionable on her Part and not the group. We all know she is a great singer and long fans know she had issues with not being the center. Lots will say she graduated because of illness. Yeah, it is a much reasonable and acceptable thing, but I will say she left because of her not being placed in the center. She wasn't happy with the formation, period. No sugar coating word. She stated once in a magazine that she had kept an eye on that position because she thought she owns it. Also, due to her talents, she felt proud and therefore couldn't get close to the members because of that. She said so in Keyakake that she feels lost when with the members, not too close to them. Now, she couldn't solve that problem even though the members tried to help her, so she chose to leave. Remember another person felt left out, Habu, but members drew her in. She started being herself until her potential was realised and now she is shining.

For Shida, we all know, or mostly, long fans know her scandal. It was embarrassing enough so she had to leave by herself.

Note that, even though they are no more Part of the group, they are very close and contact each other a lot.

Aoi is busy with her university entrance so that is out of the way.

Now Neru! Her personality may be one of an idol but we all know she doesn't belong in that world. Neru joined the group because she thought it was a chance to break free from the hold of her parents. As a Neru oshi I felt sad she graduated, but then I remembered her interviews and every one of them she spoke about how she wanted to do what she wants and not her parents for once. And which other way can an intelligent child defying her parents do but to join an idol group? And that she did. But she was young & naive then. Now that she had been exposed enough and seen her capabilities, she felt lost and realised that the idol world wasn't hers.

So, Stop caving in to Bunshun's article. THEY AREN'T TRUE! They just want you to think just as you are now.

A little trivea though. Neru being indecisive on what to do and her not belonging to the idol world was hinted in their first ever psychological game in Keyakake. It was right after she joined so literally, they might have been waiting for that time.

Zuumin's matter was brought up in Keyabingo, the luckiest member, where she was ranked the unluckiest and was told she might consider leaving the group because she isn't happy with things now. And man, did that happen. I am starting to believe these things now

OK. So finished ranting.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Did you remember when all of 1st gen hiragana member bullied Miho back then, just because she's the leader of pure white justice and have handsome boyfriend, make all of them jealous toward her.. Until one day she fell from library's stair and broken her leg, had to use wheel-chair to do her daily activities. The others who watch these bully just keep silent as if nothing happen. Then one night all of them being trapped in a moving ship while their legs cuffed at a chair in a dinning room. They had to repent each other sins and disappeared one by one as the time went.

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Please, let us know when you guys come back talking about Keyaki today and not some sort of unnecessary and unreal drama belonging to years ago. I'd be waiting for it.
    Time for Sakamichi shows. Much better than following bunshun

• Like Like x 7
  15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1. No, this isn't "old". The source is from the time of posting here and the interviews are timed to this month. And even if it was, it doesn't matter. Is the Maho case any less important now than it was when it first became public? Regardless of what you think about the rumours, "old" is a terrible way to refute it. That stupid button needs to die.

2. Bunshun isn't a bad source. It's a source we don't like because we don't want our idols stalked by paparazzi, but that doesn't mean they're unreliable. As much as we'd like to believe they're unreliable, they're not. They've done huge stories before, exposing real dirty shit on other parts of the entertainment industry. Like it or not, the general Japanese public cares about what Bunshun has to say. Not that they'll read every story, of course.

That said, I don't just accept this story. I don't have an opinion. But I do believe it's worth following. Not because I believe Bunshun or because I expect that there is a bullying issue, but because I care about whether there is or not enough to take this seriously. People trying to say we shouldn't talk about this are enabling the same kind of issues in the NGT assault case to happen in Keyaki. Feel free to doubt it, but all the people saying it's impossible and shouldn't be discussed are risking letting a toxic environment exist in their favourite idol group, for whatever reason. And some of you are hypocrites who are fairly active on the NGT thread.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

As much as I don't want to discuss about it....
    Yeah, we as fans has responsibility to prevent that from ever happening.

The article cite something about bully member having tendency to venerate on one member and they discouraged competition atmosphere. While I have a doubt it is true or comes due from fans influence, I think it is better to minimize that factor by moving toward another way (As fans, by encouraging individuality and competitive spirit on other members), hoping it can diminish the trigger for bullying environment to prosper or even exist by little....

17. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    we should be careful about how we try to highjack the ngt case for our "causes" not gossiping isn't wasn't the cause of what happened there.
    we should also learn the meaning of the word hypocrite.
    spreading second\third hand rumors will never be a constructive way of tackling issues either

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1) It didn't there. But protecting the group from investigation/being looked at risks letting similar things happen.
    2) Perhaps. If there's a more appropriate word for people who argue fervently for justice for Maho but don't want their favourite group and their favourite idols looked at for bullying, I'd love to know.
    3) Interviews with her brother and acquired LINE conversations aren't rumours. I'm not stating we should propagate Bunshun's conclusions as facts but I am saying we shouldn't ignore them just because we don't want them to be true.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    yes, the keya situation is a rumors. it's a rumor that's been denied by those actually involved. the difference between ngt and keya is the ngt scandal has a first hand source. there are things we know happened and haven't happened that can be discussed
    in a constructive manner.
    any discussion involving keya in this situation would be speculation that i can't see leading to anything constructive

20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Regarded the old rumor Zuumin denied on her blog in feb 2018 and explained her job partner, Ishida-san, had enough.

https://sakamichinokiseki.com/keyakizaka46/keyakizaka-142/

He called Bunshun unprofessional with this article and should shut up. This news reached the big media instead of Bunshun's old story about Zuumin.

But there will always be antis who will run with this in a month or so until it's forgotten and tiresome. Few fans right now use it for being sarcastic in comment section on twitter because it has created a meme.

In the next Keyakake episode 1gen vs 2gen:
    "Don't teach 2gen about bullying"

What these girls can do now is to prove for general public there is no bullying in the future with new Keyakizaka no matter if Bunshun tried to bring up a very old rumor that was only known in 2ch forum and Zuumin explained it on her blog which yahoo news and indoor news can't reach.

Bunshun is a manipulated and greedy company so they should stick with photo evidence. Rumors is something you leave for arm chair analysts and is not official news. It doesn't lead to a constructive discussion which Bunshun should have known since they are journalists. It was embarrassing by Bunshun to write an article about a rumor when they should bring news as educated journalists.

Those who didn't bought it were the rational thinkers and those who didn't questioning the article were emotional thinkers who is in-between if they should believe it or not. When you even got underground detectives that's how low the article was from Bunshun. Very unprofessional journalism like Ishida-san said.