1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ひめか, Apr 17, 2019.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

And she's not the only one for sure. They'll never show their true self in front of the camera, on stage, with fans. Anyway, being an idol is a job first and foremost. So really that's not to bash them. Even they should be wary of those people sorrounding them.
    But someone else is scarier than Ringo. Nope, it's not Manatsu. Akimoto with all her antics, I see more honesty in her than most of the more popular members. Of course like the title of this thread say, this is one of my 'unpopular opinion'.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

This is exactly why she is possibly my favorite member honestly. She is so interesting to me.

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I am curious who and why? :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

It's already mentioned few posts back...;)

I'm still waiting for someone to give a more detailed analysis of that member if it matches my own observation. Though I'm almost sure it does.
    Scary, in a way that works well to her advantage. I said Ringo is a genius for an idol, this girl on the other hand, imo is Einstein. :v:

5. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think we might have a similar person that we are thinking of lol. Though not hundred percent sure about it. But I’ll also wait for others to share their opinion because it might change my perspective of that person, because right now I don’t really trust her. And with that latest news about her, I just became more not into her. I don’t hate her or something. I just have doubts for now. But hoping for someone to change my mind.

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I read this thread three times now and I honestly have no clue who you are talking about. What am I missing?

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

I think we're 95% talking about the same member . . . :lol:

@Seditious85 really sorry, I just don't want to be the one starting the discussion about her. I'll immediately quote you when someone starts talking and match my view about her.

Ok let me give another one:
    Though a bit more polishing could do wonders, I think Kubo is a better singer than Ikuta.

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

There's actually someone who is even scarier then the person who you are saying is scarier than Sayuringo, but I can't say who it is (she was mentioned somewhere else).

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yamashita?

10. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

• Asuka's uncontrollable laugh is the most genuine thing about her.
    • Junna needs to be on A side song.
    • Ranze's beauty is almost level at Mayan.
    • Yoda slowly losing her innocent chara.
    • Hori doesn't look good on camera when on side view.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Me when seeing this thread: Ooh, this is going to be fun. Let me get some popcorn

Also me: Gets unreasonably and aggressively pressed when someone has a negative opinion about my oshi

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

That’s exactly why I made this thread. For good fun and to see different opinions besides the norm. And I assume your oshi is Maiyan? She’s still pretty!!!

13. NyanNyan's Pet

Are you sure she's not the same person we're talking about? :shifty:
    Now I'm intrigued. Who's that other person? Because for sure we have one already matched.

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's been some weak sauce...
    [puts down popcorn]

1. Nanase's 'protect me' character is the worst, most duplicitous, manipulative way to win fans.
    2. They wasted some good songs on a terrible singer like Nanase.
    3. The entire 2nd Gen should hurry up and graduate already. They bring nothing to the group.
    4. Girls Rule is awful and it takes Maiyan to make fans like it.
    5. Yamashita is dirty since she had a boyfriend before. I hope management pull a Shida Manaka and force her out during her "break."
    6. The lesbian relationship between Sakurai and Wakatsuki demeans the group's image.
    7. Ikuta is overrated.

• Disagree x 6
    • Winner x 5
    • Creative x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
  15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Guys stop being confusing lol we know you're talking about Mizuki.

Personally I agree. Always felt that way, since showroom days.

But I don't know who Gish finds worse.

16. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This is not unpopular opinion. This is trolling.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

- Ikuta should graduate immediately, so she can focus on her individual job escpecially her upcoming musical theatre. She missed many time of koujichuu recording eventhough she's good at variety.
    - Miona become the next gen captain after Reika graduates, she's becoming more mature and from interview she said always thinking about the future of Nogizaka and her role to fit in, what can they do with the current member, as her senpai graduate.
    - Asuka should stay in Nogizaka for another 5 years, she's the one who has to pull Nogizaka if Maiyan graduates
    - I didn't want Management to prevent Maiyan if she really want to graduate.
    - 3rd Gen members is just seasonal members there's no long lasting popularity in them, while 2nd gen of Hiragana Keyaki (Hinatazaka46) far more better in any way than all of 3rd gen nogi member. 2nd gen hinata all of them good at singing, talking, and dancing, even they become more prettier and brighter nowdays.
    - Umezawa and Yoda is not really good dancer as front row member, so please just drop that individual job first and learn how to dance with your instructor. The debut of 3rd gen was distracted with their heavy promotion scale so they didn't have enough time to learn dance / singing as kenkyuusei, when back then so many dance details they missed and had to be corrected during birthday live rehearsal.
    - I don't want 4th gen member become more passive than 3rd gen.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Wow, some of really unpopular opinions came out. Now i'll wait someone who dare enough to say Nogi isn't better than Kanji :v:

19. LMT

LMT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Excuse me, I dont get it

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1. Nogizaka's best A-side is Natsu no Free and Easy
    2. Ikoma should've never been removed from the centre position
    3. Nogizaka hit their peak as an idol group with Hashire!Bicycle and should have been disabanded
    4. Nanase doesn't have a world-saving smile

• Like Like x 2