1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio HINABINGO! (2019/4/16 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Ozeki, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

By that logic Sakamichi is reserved for Q2 and Q4.

Before 2018 and when Keyabingo debuted it was Q2 and Q4 for Nogibingo and Q1 and Q3 for Keyabingo. This explains why Keyabingo 4 was in Q2 2018 instead of Q1. So nothing will be the same again. Since 2019 Sakamichi added Hinatazaka so it will never be Keyabingo in Q2 and Nogibingo in Q4.

Setobingo in Q1 2018, Keyabingo 4 in Q2 2018, HTKbingo in Q3 2018, Nogibingo 10 in Q4 2018, SKEbingo in Q1 2019, Hinabingo in Q2 2019, NMBingo/NGTbingo in Q3 2019, Keyabingo 5/Nogibingo 11 in Q4 2019, NMBingo/NGTbingo in Q1 2020, Keyabingo 5/Nogibingo 11 in Q2 2020, Setobingo 2 in Q3 2020, Hinabingo 2 in Q4 2020, HTKbingo 2 in Q1 2021, etc.

Keya or Nogi as we don't know how they count since Hina was added and should follow same order as 48. AKBingo remains independent and is not caused by these seasons.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Just to keep the enthusiasm flowing, I've translated the preview article from Abema Times (and including all the photos). Doesn't hurt that it suggests Memi comes up with something new in episode 1. Good comments from Kumi, Katoshi, Nao, Meimei, Miipan and new host Koyabu Kazutoyo. A bit of background on the new host -- only a bit, since I didn't know much about him and can just report what others say. But he sounds and looks great to me. More than just a comedian, he's the chairman/leader of the troupe that puts on a long-running weekly TV show and performs daily in their own theatre. And I saw him yesterday on Abema News chairing a panel talking about religion, seven people including a Buddhist priest. He's famous in Osaka for refusing to go to Tokyo to further his career, but staying in Osaka.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    wow, koyabu.
    i think he is the first kansai gennin to MC sakamichi series (except for yoshimoto oc).

4. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Kansai people are known for fast talking?

5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    For our sense of humor and good food. And beautiful women [hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Looks like this will go as promised. Sharp host and responsive members. Great work from Hina, Nibu, Miho and especially Hiyo-tan, being herself. She said she can't wink (though she did manage a quick wink-tongue combo) and when asked to, laid her finger across her eye (imitating Koyabu). Hilarious, to me. If Koyabu can get her talking, as he said was one of his aims in this show, the dam may break, and she could make a lot of progress. Nao winked beautifully. Not enough Memi, but I guess that will come next week.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

HINABINGO! Episode 1
    watch it via bilibili here https://www.bilibili.com/video/av49468256?from=search&seid=17987740575140722605

Reveal the truth about Hinatazaka

Wow, it's really awesome for their debut episode in bingo. These girls really born for entertainment.
    Many new expressions and reactions could come up suddenly that we didn't see it before.

I like how Koyabu-san talk, he really has kind and caring image toward hinata girls. But at some point I think they didn't even need a MC, when Sasaki Kumi could handle it all.

Still continue with the same topic in next episode, and all of the girls will got their screen time.

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    HINABINGO ep01
    Interesting and funny, although I have to say, it is a little bit plain. Maybe they are still awkward toward the MC. But, I can see their professionalism, which is something I'd loved to appreciate. And it got better at the end of the episode.:)
    - The M Katoshi. :p
    - Hi Hi combi.:D
    - Nao-chan wink.:inlove: Hiyotan wink.:D
    - When Hinachan cried because of snake, she change her crying face to smilling face instantly when Koyabu asked if she is okay.:1st:
    - Koyabu and IKKO monomane.:rofl:
    Can't for the next week episode!!! Memi'll go crazy!:banana:
    +++

HINAROOM Ep01
    My favorite segment in Bingo series. Actually, I wish the staff can revive the hometown authentic food like on early Nogiroom, where member brought the food from their hometown and enjoy it together with members. That would be interesting.
    - Kumi and Katoshi speak Parseltongue. These two are really Harry Potter fans.:D
    - Memi's solo traveling to Kamakura beach. I love this girl.:inlove:
    - Hinano weird face.:D
    - And, Nao-chan is literally the twin sister of Nishino Nanase. Maybe because she admire her like what she said in Kyun Individual PV, she has too many similarity to Nanase. Both of them are model of magazine in the same company. Both of them love reptile. And in this Room ep, Nao also said she love to put her head on members shoulder or back just like Naanse did when she still join Nogi. One more thing, both of them are cute.:inlove:
    Now, waiting for next week to come. Good night, my baby!:inlove:
    IMG_20190416_060706.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I really enjoyed this first episode. Hiyo-tan's winks, Nibu's face when Toshi snake came out, and I have a soft spot for Mei, so seeing her happy when Koyabu came out had me smiling to the point where my cheeks started to hurt. Can't wait to see what next week's episode brings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Is there anywhere to watch Hinaroom? I don't have access to Japanese Hulu.

11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    HINABINGO + Hinaroom. 1 link 2 videos.

12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Thanks! I saw that link but didn't see the Hinaroom video.

13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    When we upload that kind of videos you can notice it by the length. On PC you can see the parts on the right. On cellphone or tablet you need to change to "desktop view" to see the parts.

14. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Thanks!

16. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Does any one know if Hina bingo is subbed?

18. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    One post above you. ^^
    Usually you still want to check out the Keyakizaka subbed thread.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Preview images for Monday's episode (190429):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Members will act out scenes in which they scold someone in ad-libbed words. Miho doesn't look very angry, just wonderfully kind and present (A boss saying: "For your own sake, don't you think you would be better suited to another kind of job?" Lol.). Nao looks disgusted. Memi looks dangerous. Hinano does a scene, too.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    It was the last HINABINGO! from Heisei era. Let's be grateful.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

----------------------------------------

TamagoBINGO!
    [hehe] Hiyotan-chan looks so adorable.

[​IMG]

Source: HINABINGO! official Twitter.

• Like Like x 3