1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'd be very happy to learn there's nothing behind this but I take issue with people saying "this shouldn't be given thought" because it's "old news". That's decidedly not "rational thinking". But a link to an archive of this blog would've been a great response and way to give confidence in the group. Does anyone happen to have one?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I know the blog is from February of last year. I haven't found a translation of it but I think people have talked about it in Zuumin's thread.

Supposedly there's an interview with Zuumin's brother in Bunshun's paid subscription service (I haven't heard anything about Line conversations though). However, I don't really know what the solution to this would be. I doubt Zuumin will say anything, whether this is true or not (she might not want to bring attention to it and her SNS in general is mainly used for selfies and promotional stuff, so unless she's asked about it in an interview then I don't think we'll hear from her). I don't know what Keyaki's management could do. They just posted a photo of two of the people that are rumored to be involved and the top reply is about Zuumin. It would be sad if this would follow Keyaki, especially because of the girls who are not involved (which is something you could apply to NGT as well). But of course it would be even worse if this is actually true and this is what caused Zuumin's graduation.

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Those few people being loud about it in comment section has moved their aim at culprits who are rumored to be involved. They went from the whole group to certain members.

The group as a whole will be fine but who will get damage most by this rumor are the members who are rumored to be involved.

This group sings about bullying (Getsuyoubi) and may have culprits in the group who could be considered as hypocrites by fans. It just so weird why they bring it up now and targeted it in the weekend. That's fishy to me when you have NGT scandal in full force. This is a rumor and could have been published in a normal work day.

I think NGT managers muted Bunshun behind the scenes to make them distract from general public talk about the NGT scandal and let them focus on something else.

But with rumors they always last 6 months at best in general public's memory until they forget about it when you have fresh news stealing the attention from it.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Didn't they also have first hand accounts and LINE conversations "proving" that Kiichan hated Asuka and was talking shit about other members and dating a Johnnys boy? All of which turned out to be false and was just made up by Kiichan antis?

That's the problem with Bunshun, they don't do any investigating on their own. All of their information comes from "contacts" who are often member antis, idol stalkers, or yakkai wota. And as we saw in the Maho case, these types of bad people will entrap the girls and then use the threat of sending compromising information to Bunshun to blackmail or coerce them. By supporting Bunshun you're supporting this type of corruption.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    somehow reminds me of ricky n morty "total rickall" episode

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Were you replying to me? It seems so, but I see no name there so I don't want assume.

Anyway, others have already answered and there's no much to say without being repetitive. It is old news and following NGT case gives you an idea on how much desperate is bunshun to turn the attention away from it. Keyaki is an easy target.
    Actually, just looking to Maho's assault thread should give people a clear view of how much unprofessional Bunshun is.
    But to each their opinion.

Mine is that it would be quite absurd create drama where it doesn't exist following Bunshun lead like puppets and diverting our attention where it needs to be right now (and since awhile), on NGT.
    And if that make me an hypocrite (how?) so be it.

7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @Dill no, wasn't you particularly.
    But this isn't the first time I've seen this said and I have not been following the details of the NGT case (the thread on stage doesn't exactly make it easy). Could you or anyone provide a summary of what the NGT case shows about Bunshun?

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Regardless of the details of NGT's case, the way Bunshun gathers information is inherently harmful and exploitative to the point of even enabling coercive rape.
    By gathering information from stalkers and yakkai wota the following situation can easily happen to entrap idols.
    Yakkai #1 and Yakkai #2 see an idol out in public minding her business.
    Yakkai #1 goes up to idol and says he's her fan, he really likes her. Idol is nice and trusting and converses with him, etc. like a normal entertainer would when meeting a fan.
    Meanwhile Yakkai #2 is in the distance taking pictures.
    Yakkai #1 and Yakkai #2 confront idol. Yakkai #1 says "Be nice to us and do what we ask you to do or I'm going to tell Bunshun I'm your boyfriend and give them these pictures as proof."
    Idol is then given the choice of either giving these Yakkai what they want (e.g. sleeping with them) or having their career ruined by Bunshun.

We know this kind of thing happens because one of the Yakkai wota who was part of the group who attacked Maho (but not one of the attackers) named Inapooh was a prolific idol stalker who was on Bunshun's payroll. Him and his group were treated like kings by management. Why? Because they had heavy dirt on several top NGT members and could use that information to blackmail management and members. He's also alleged to have raped an underage idol.

A version of the above scenario was allegedly played out by Inapooh himself in Shida Manaka's case. He took a picture of her out with a male friend (maybe her boyfriend, maybe not, who cares). He then tried to use the photo to blackmail her. She didn't comply and so he sent the photo to Bunshun and said it was her with her boyfriend. Ruined her career. He was allegedly the one responsible for the Keyaki dorm break-in.

Bunshun doesn't vet their sources. Not only do they not vet their sources, by having someone like Inapooh on their payroll, a well-known yakkai wota and idol stalker, they show that they are willing to actively support that kind of behavior.

So moral of the story, whether Bunshun is factual or not, Bunshun should be ignored and dismissed as a matter of course due to the fact that the way they gather information enables abuse and harassment.

Edit: You may have noticed a lot of what I wrote had the word "allegedly" in it. That's true however we know for a fact that Bunshun printed Kiichan's "scandal" which was proved to be false and part of harassment campaign by Kiichan antis. This led to her hiatus which hurt her career. This is an obvious and factual example of how Bunshun's lax and harmful information gathering practices enable targeted harassment.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thank you for the detailed and careful response.

• Like Like x 2
  10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Sorry to bring down the mood of the thread but its super important to me that everyone knows how terrible Bunshun is.

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

No, it's good you told the dark truth about Bunshun. I'm shocked they are still around when they cooperate with criminals and print "make up stories" articles. For every case they have committed a crime and are illegal as journalists. What is saving them from bankruptcy is the dirty underworld by yakuza.

This is why I wonder if it's the antis who are very loud on social media and general public ignore Bunshun and do only follow NHK for factual news.

Many fans have ignored Bunshun but there are extreme Zuumin fans and Shiichan antis and even Ue antis try to bring them down mentally in the comment section. Ue and Shiichan should just ignore them. What will happen to this rumor is to bring out the evidence as some fans want to let it die down for good and Bunshun can't bother Keyaki anymore or Sakamichi in general as they had a hiring spree of managers for Keyaki and Hinata who will start to work in April this year. Security will be much more protective than in the past.

12. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    But this can't be ignore. Maybe it is false but if it is true, we can't accept it. That is the reason why we should keep aware of the situation even if we don't believe it/we don't want to believe it.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Kiichan former fans, if their background were dug. Give you picture that antis rarely comes from casuals.
    And can be someone that cheered the girl beside you yesterday.
    So so....Bunshun may have questionable informant for the idol section. But their political network is more than often exposed big public figure scandal with valid evidence. Not surprised if General Public can't distinguish one from another.

14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. DT46

DT46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I think I got it (Spoilers if you want to try it, beware below!):

1. Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai
    2. Aozora ga Chigau
    3. Futari Saison
    4. Gomen ne Christmas
    5. Silent Majority
    6. Kaze ni Fukarete mo
    7. Fukyouwaon
    8. Getsuyoubi no Asa, Skirt wo Kirareta
    9. Kataru Nara Mirai wo...
    10. Kimi ga Inai
    11. Kuroi Hitsuji
    12. Ambivalent

Took a few listens but it allowed me to appreciate how amazing this medley is! All the songs sounds so good on piano, thanks for the share!

(Edit: put spoiler warning if someone wants to try to hear it)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Um... OK.. So I saw this and I think its a little disturbing!!! Although I saw signs of it from her interview, I never really paid attention to her reactions whenever the senbatsu is called. This strengthens my theory then.
    https://twitter.com/oe9h1/status/1118452349888946177?s=19

• Old Old x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Zuumin being ambitious among other members when they started is old news. She has even said she has a small place in the group and can't be changed if something radical doesn't happen from management. She also pointed out she was spoiled by the management and wanted to be more independent if she was ever going to develop her character in the group.

This is a better reason for graduation and makes total sense. Zuumin was the best singer in Keyaki. They pushed her, Techi and Neru on solo songs while Kyonko and Katoshi in Gana never had the chance to show their ability at the time until the push in 2018.

It's too early to consider Keyaki's best singers as we haven't heard nothing from 2gen yet. I think Muu-chan from 1gen is very underrated and hasn't shown off her ability yet. But at this point I would say Techi, Pon and Muu-chan. The other members who were not good before have become better singers to a more acceptable level.

18. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Honestly, I cant see the ambitious of Imaizumi as positive factor to Keyaki. Maybe because most of members (or almost) havent ever show their ambitioius toward the center position and even when some get the pushing from mngm, they also say things like "I want to help Keyaki" "want to make public know about Keyaki" or "help Hirate", in Imaizumi's case, she said that she want other fans / people know about her, she want to shine on her own. You guys can check the interview in Brody Feb 2018, in which she answered about aiming center position. While reading it, I cant help but think that this girl always place Keyaki behind herself, opposite to other members's mindset

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If I'm not wrong but didn't Amon said in his inner deep psychology which told Zuumin she wants to be in the centre?

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I know about that and that os not even what i am focusing here. What i am now seeing and is new to me is the reaction. You can clearly see the hate/dislike on her face and that is so not fine. Poor her! I do feel for her but she could have hidden her feelings well but now that this is circulating, and with Bunshun's report, antis will turn it on her!