1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Unpopular Opinions

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ひめか, Apr 17, 2019.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No thx. I would like Nogi to stand on their own instead of depending on other groups.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's not always about depending on each other. It can be done just as an creative or artistic expression.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Katai kara no you ni dakishimetai is one of the top solo song

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    ikoma will never be accepted as centre. no matter what your reasonings, her hs is not great, and it means she get less suppport from the fans. her ''justified" as face of nogi is purely due to the mega pushed from the management. and let be honest, when she got another chance as centre, japanese fans still not that fond of her. and she faded away. and she knew it and she reject her centre in her grad centre. and for reason people hates/not too fond of her,one is when she ran away from an interview due to weak mental, and my personal reason, she is too loud,sometimes disturb the talking, and too high pitch. she is nice but she was in wrong group.
    and for matsumura, i never thought someone has the same impression of her. i think everyone know she is really faking her dumb,cute chara and just let her go..the act she had done with himura really opened my eyes that i think she is little bit psycho in heart..still like her though.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Really ??
    I mean she's pretty much appreciated by mgt and fans
    - get named W centre 18th single Nigemizu
    - 1st 3rd gen to have her own PB
    - had been in the front row consecutively from 20th single up to 23rd
    - had been appearing in more magazine covers and cms than her peers in the 3rd gen
    So tell me how is this girl underrated again?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Right at the moment you put any member of another group in your single and sell it, you already depend on that group. Of course, unless it is just for music shows then that is not a problem.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ahh, now we can't play around anymore :lol:

@Seditious85
    @Ikutafan do we have the same frequency?
    @gish0046 who's the other one :corr:

Now, straight talk:

• Nanase, well obviously is very famous, right? I don't get it. I don't see any attracting feature from her, not a bit. Well, compared to when they debut, she's improved a lot, I give her that. I'm not gonna talk about her stay with Nogi since it's already discussed by @eternalord and I agree 1000%.
    • Another already said. Like her, hate her. Ikoma deserved better. So much better.
    • Maiyan, beautiful, gf/waifu material, girl next door. Yeah she's pretty and all that. But every time she smile, she looks old to me. Not talking about her age. One thing though. I always see Maiyan as the face of Nogi. Not Ikoma, not Nanase, not Ikuta. And even if it's gonna be Asuka's turn, I still see it as Shiraishi Mai's Nogizaka46.
    • Asuka as the next face of Nogi? Ok sure, but be ready for a rough ride downhill. A stronger pillar is needed. I don't know who but I know it's not Asuka. At least not alone.
    • Matsumura, I see comment about her being cute, pretty, kawaii, kawaii. Where? Which part? She is really smart but her childish acts on variety makes her look stupid. And she loves taking the spotlight. Not that this is something new. Watching their show, I look somewhere else whenever she's on, doing her not so 'cutesy' things. I can't stand it.
    • Gundan units. Everything about it is trash. Period. I give Matsumura a lot of credit for this. Genius.
    • So far, Higuchi Hina to me is purest Nogi member. Very gracious, appreciating whatever comes her way. While other members could have hidden agendas, everything about her is genuine.
    • Just wanna insert this here again: Manatsu shows more honesty than many of the other members. Plus I don't get the issue about her and Nanase since it's like she is portrayed as the villain and poor Nanase the victim of an unjust system. Is it her fault if management decided to put her in 2nd row, in front of Nanase? Like what's with the drama? No one have the right to feel any resentment towards Manatsu in that situation. I understand, Nanase was hurt by the move. But still, Manatsu deserved a better treatment or a better portrayal of the situation.
    • Well again, this is the n-th time me saying this. Kazumin is one of the most beautiful member. Faking her voice is idiotic when her normal voice is sweet and beautiful.
    • Wada Maaya always has this mature beauty.
    • Going back to Maiyan. Summer single is the best farewell gift for her. I'm just saying it should be a Summer single. This year, next year, who knows.

• Kotoko is the most beautiful of all. She just can't show off that beauty very well. If Yonetoku Kyoka didn't graduate early, I wonder who's prettier between the two today.
    • I'm liking Hori more and more these days, but I still don't see anything special about her.
    • Shinuchi, she's funny and I like her. But girl please consider taking on the next chapter. That's the only reason I see why management keeps her Senbatsu.
    • I love Kitano for always having a big smile, being noisy. This happy aura I get from her. This is her best asset imo. Other stuff about her I'm not interested (including that PB)

• Mizuki is the most calculative member ever. You can see in her eyes she's already 2, 3, 4 steps ahead of everyone in everything. Enjoying the pie ala Maiyan, flirting in front of the camera with mousou camera man when others would say 'eww', picking Capt as her valentine, the famous "oops I did it again" SR with Ume. I give her credit for this. She's well equipped for an idol. Behind that smile is a beast ready devour any fan. She's not a fisher. She's a cold-blooded hunter. I would think twice/trice or more about the things she say.
    • Mukai's overacting is pure annoyance. I do like her initially but it's getting worst.
    • Sorry, I don't see any future for Ayati with Nogi. I'm starting to think the same about Reno.
    • It would be a total disrespect to other members if the above 3 members enters Senbatsu. I know many of you will agree.
    • Momoko deep inside is really a pure innocent child. She has the most natural, most beautiful smile.
    • There's something sneaky about Master Yoda. Hope I'm totally wrong here.
    • Kubo is far far better than the rest of 3rd gen combined. I will say this again, not really sure if she already is, but she can be a better singer than Ikuta. Her lack of confidence is the only thing standing in her way. This is where Ikuta excels since the beginning of Nogi. She's improved lot I know like many other, but she needs more of it
    • Denchan, now twice Senbatsu. What the hell?
    • Only Ozono, Yamashita, Kubo, Yoda and Umezawa should remain Senbatsu. By next single if I have my way I will give Riria, Tamami, Denchan and Renka's spot to 4th gen. But I'm open to them being reinserted but not on consecutive singles and only one at a time.

• Hayakawa is the prettiest of the group.
    • Kaki Haruka, she got this never gonna lose aura. I'm just not sure if there's something more hidden with that angelic smile.
    • Enlighten me, what's with their chosen center? Because I only see a "safe option" in her. I want to be proven wrong here.

• SakaAKB. When will it stop? On the other hand, the way 'that' other group is right now, hell no to Sakamichi only collab. No more collab, thank you.
    • Nogi drama. No thanks. And I wouldn't even talk about the acting.
    • Kimi no Na wa Kibou, the most boring A-side.
    • Taiyou Knock is the best summer A-side. No one can replace Ikoma on this one.
    • Hadashi de Summer worst. I'm still bitter it beat Nandome when they did the song ranking.
    • I know this idea is shared by many but I'm gonna put it here anyway. Itsuka Dekirukara W-center is just a cover for Nanase solo center. It doesn't count for Asuka. No wonder many has forgotten about it.
    • I said this already. Aitakatta Kamoshirenai is very creepy. Like little dead children singing kind of creepy

I wish I really did post many unpopular opinion though I soften down my tone and could only put half of what I want to post. I'll get banned for sure if I didn't hold back, I would ban myself actually.
    But if anyone would make a "Hardcore, No Holds Barred" thread (which I doubt would be allowed). Let's get it on . . . :drool:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ikoma's decision not to center her last single is the best decision. Otherwise she will renew the haters fervor. As a result we got Synchronicity with Maiyan center. Honestly I can't see Ikoma centering this song. Against is really good though, Ikoma really shines there. But still if Against is the title song with Ikoma center, I'm not sure if she can escape the haters.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah we have 100% the same sentiment about it. That showroom was really one of the main reasons why lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

-2nd gen were full of filler members
    - Asuka isn't a strong Ace ; She's too fragile to be a pillar
    - The nxt Face that would lift Nogi should come from the 3rd gen core
    - Ranze and Kii deserve to be in Senbatsu more than Shinuchi
    - Tsutsui Ayame should be inserted in 24th senbatsu

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Exactly. The same case when she couldn't hug Maiyan and ended up crying, why is Maiyan the bad girl and Nanase the victim?? Maiyan just tried her best at variety by going along with Bananaman suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

So we're going that route ?
    Anyway ; I think only 3 members from 2nd gen Hina would pass the Nogi 3rd gen Audition imo ( that would be Kosakana ; Miku and Bemiho ) The remaining ones are below average in visuals in Nogi

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

so far so good, healthy ramen err... thread
    [​IMG]

unfortunately i cant simply give exact resent of agree or diagree to each post, like everything is complete mixed bags :awesome:. in one part i can agree but in other part thing went completely different

now this spark question from me.
    what so special, why ppl seem think so highly about yoda that i dont really get it. no i dont hate her, she's fine but not 3rd gen ace material imo, to see her also regular front fukujin . idk either the push really worth or just bandwagon effect really at work

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Useful Useful x 2
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    - I don't get Hinako's hype, I think she's below Nogi's visual and she's not funny or interesting at all and doesn't fit Nogi's image, surely for me, not fukujin material.
    - Mukai is the most annoying member in Nogizaka and I don't get how she passed audition especialy since 3rd gen level is so high.
    - Yamashita/Kubo pair >>>>> Ozono/Yoda pair, that Nigemizu W/Center didn't get me and I don't think they deserve other center opportunities since there are other really good candidates.
    - Even if sometimes could be fake or annoying, members like Matsumura or Akimoto are really really good and outstanding in variety shows and some members (especially the new gen ones) should learn from them to stand out, be less bland and passive, and make these shows interesting even in the future.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @NyanNyan's Pet Wow! So many things I totally agree with. So many things I completely disagree with. And everything in between. Nevertheless, an interesting read. Thanks!

• Like Like x 2
  16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Sorry to say, to be very honest, in my opinion, there's a member who showed almost no growth at all since day 1. It's Hoshino Minami. She's just a cute girl. That's it.
    I don't hate her. I just feel that she stuck in her comfort zone for a very long time and doesn't have any ambition or motivation in group. I was hoping that her challenge that she ever did in Koujichuu would change her. But nope.

Btw, this is an interesting thread. I saw my favorites being criticized here and there. But I'm not even mad. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. But that's the point of opinion.

• Agree Agree x 13
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think those are POPULAR opinions honestly :D
    I think Asuka is a strong ace but not the one who can hold alone the group, Nogi needs other aces for the future and it's time to full invest on 3rd gen aces now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

That must be why Ayatii, Mukai, Denchan, and Reno passed then. Because of their visuals.

Not to mention that Hiyotan has some of the best visuals in all of Sakamichi.

A lot of Nogi fans crack me up. They always talk about Nogi's amazing visual and their Ojousama character. But that only applies to like maybe 50% of the group.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

for kii chan i bend to think her case was like fresh, warm cookie out from oven --wow i hope this stupid parable not sound dehumanizing her-- . at first she kinda the most interesting from the 2nd gen. but after a while you know her she's already lost that crispness. i dont mind her, where her belong in the group just kinda agree with you if she's shouldnt be keep as regular fukujin.

hmm idk about that. even if 50 percent is the objective number (like how) its still dominant image from what you can expect from nogizaka. now talk by ratio, you cant downplayed front fukujin like maiyan or ikuta for example, into individual regular contribution for their image instead unique one

20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Oh, forgot that one:

- Even if it's probably Nogi's biggest single, I've never been a fan of Influencer, lyrics are the biggest issue to me, the "bum bum bum bum bum bum in-flu-en-cer" part is SO stupid and annoying.

• Agree Agree x 6