1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Lemme reviewing Reboost after first anniversary:
    • :blush: Finally got original singles
    • :blush: FX theater is now more crowded than in 2016 & 2017. The queue can reach shoes repairer that last happened before decline. JKT48 is rising again tho still not as big as 2013 but believe JKT48 will.
    • :blush: Just let many old fans gone because many new fans coming too. Look at that 11 years old wota of Shani. Don't laugh at him. Don't you want JKT48 to get new fans?
    • :blush: Nabilah who? Do you still see her in TV or movie theaters today? We got Zara now! Would need to work hard to persuade her to stay until at least 21 but if she's leaving then let's work hard to groom a new potential.
    • :blush: A member popular aboard. Too bad Yupi is leaving but do you aware that she's got a successor, Yori! She befriends some MNL48 members then I'd tell you that smart people can see a chance at anything.
    • :blush: New imported member! Yeah Sayaya was just a month but I bet a free theater for 1 person who reads this if she's going to JKT48 again for more than an exchange.
    • :asdfgh: COMPETENCY OF MANAGEMENT STILL QUESTIONABLE AFTER OKTA QUITS WITHOUT A CLEAR REASON. TEH MELODY THERE'RE A LOT TO EXPLAIN AND BE HONEST.
    • :asdfgh: TOO MANY THEATER SHOWS WITH LACK OF MEMBERS. MOST OF THEATRE SHOW NOWADAYS ARE 15 OR EVEN 13 MEMBERS WHILE THERE'RE LOT OF ACADEMY STUDENTS. DON'T THEY SAY IF A TEAM MEMBER IS ABSENT THEN AN ACADEMY STUDENT WILL REPLACE? SEEMS MAX 16 MEMBERS OF ANY TEAM SHOULD BE ABOLISHED. OR AT LEAST JUST RAISE THE LIMIT TO MAYBE 20?

Sorry for all caps on ranting.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry for double post.

I wanted to nominate Aya to be the new captain of JKT48 but she's currently recovering from an injury due to a traffic accident.

New JKT48 would be an unexpected member for me. Maybe you can predict anyone.

3. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    it's my first time to see a report that a jkt48 concert is sold out... I'm so proud

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48 = Mayuyu II vs Oppai Loli

JKT48 = Bootleg Nako vs Oreo Baby

I bet Afiqah has passed JKT48 audition in 2012 which she was 6 then she prepared everything such as joining a gymnastic club to train her physique, agility, & mentality necessary for idols. For those who wonder why she disappeared then returned as a new member of JKT48? Because she has joined JKT48!

Yeah, Yori got a threat now. Now I know the reason of her behaviour to get closer to MNL48 & BNK48 members is that she wanted them to buzz her so she'd popular aboard which would be a precious asset to rival Afiqah while she also wanted to become like Yupi.

6. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    sorry but you are too much delulu with this story

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Speculation heheheh

But she joint a gymnastic club is true even she once won a tournament assuming if she didn't join JKT48 she might pursue career to be a gymnastics athlete?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. rmn89

rmn89 Member

okay so afiqah joining jkt is sounds like a very good thing for jkt.

she used to be a 15 mins fame kind of thing for her oreo ad. but regardless, she was a household name for a bit.

just cant wait to see how she grow as an idol. hope she can be as beautiful as nabilah back then. or even more. become the main magnet for casual public.

hope they give her a long contract or smth. so she wont graduate for a long time. shes like our own Mion. from advertisings child star to idol

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    JKT48 might become like SNH48 & SGO48 as President Jokowi wants to move the capital of Indonesia.

https://www.thejakartapost.com/amp/news/2019/04/29/jokowi-wants-to-move-capital-out-of-java.html

According to various sources, proposal of relocation of the capital of Indonesia has been planned since Sukarno aka Old Order Era. There are various reasons such as for the equity of development, also the government of Indonesia is looking for a region barely affected by tectonic & volcanic activities so Kalimantan (Borneo) is a favourite option. There're 2 possibilities; making Palangkaraya the new capital of Indonesia or constructing a new city named Kota Merdeka.

10. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

So, is it true that Afiqah has this song ? :/
    "Mama, You are My Everything"

If this is true, it means that she may be the first member who has song before entering JKT48 :D Another member ? Tell me please :D

Bad News: Acha announce her grad

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    her leg problem that so sad

12. RaihanRD

RaihanRD Kenkyuusei

woooaa, when government system change this idoling culture

13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

SGO48 is nothing like SNH48. :fp: What did you want to say?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I really don't understand which part make them become like SNH/SGO just because the capital got move into other place other than Jakarta.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I meant to be an overseas group but not based in country's capital. Did you get it now? That's the only similarity I told.

16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

So...?
    It means nothing.
    Btw, Mainland China has AKB48 Team SH. Can you throw SNH away?

17. RaihanRD

RaihanRD Kenkyuusei

come on guys i think this discussion is not important...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK forget that but I wonder if resettlement of the capital of Indonesia would affect JKT48.

Jakarta would remain the largest city of Indonesia & center of business which entertainment should be one of them.

BTW, Ramadhan special show at JKT48 Theater would start next Wednesday. I'm waiting for Yupi's last charity auction.

19. RaihanRD

RaihanRD Kenkyuusei

is Ramadhan special show worth for come?

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2016 there was Yuihan heheheh
    Price is half of regular shows but still count to your attendance to the theater tho you can't claim MVP