1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hasegawa Rena (Renapon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    ^ Because of the guy?
    Call me naive but i don't see what's wrong with a picture.

Or maybe they think she also graduated from ngt since she took a photo with a classmate.

• Like Like x 4
  3. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Good luck rena.happy graduation.so sad to see you go.but i know you have a bright future ahead of you than stay in that shithole .

• Like Like x 1
  4. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I'm really sad but not surprised.
    I hope her graduation is her own choice and she didn't feel pressured by the management since she supported Maho.
    I wish her the best no matter what path she will choose.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Bravo to Rena for standing strong like this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    proud of rena,will keep supporting her

ngt is over,fuck ngt

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    • Like Like x 1
  11. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Thank you for the answer.

Some photos from today handshake.
    https://twitter.com/yoshikazu_s310/status/1122706837596299267
    https://twitter.com/moai_konbu315/status/1122676688951709698
    https://twitter.com/chika_48/status/1122695952563757056

12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    To go back from Korea only return to a problematic group and eventually decides to graduate. Such a shame. I wonder if she'll try again to enter Korean market?

13. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I hope she won't.
    I feel like she won't gain something.

There are a lot of groups who struggle so unless she gets super lucky with an agency it will be tough.

Rena wasn't a fan or MNET favorite so it won't be like Miyu or Eri.

14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Thought of posting here in this thread instead of the catch-all Case thread. As someone might know, Rena has joined the voice acting agency Crocodile, while she'll be training her seiyuu skills under the voice studio BloomZ. The announcement page is already up on the site along with the future event schedule for the current month:

[​IMG]
    https://www.crocodile-ltd.com/news/post-992
    6/10: First inaugural broadcast on her new Showroom account [link: https://www.showroom-live.com/hasegawarena]
    6/15: Coverage report for "Jashin-chan Dropkick Expo Mini", for the official dedicated channel of the anime "Jashin-chan Dropkick" [the text before describes it as a behind-the-scenes of the anime's production, with Rena employed as official reporter thereof]
    6/21: Appearance as host for the "Jashin-chan Dropkick Expo Mini" talk show held at Shibuya Marui
    6/29: Host appearance at the anime song live "CIRCLE FIRE 4 at Kawasaki Club Citta", with a mini-live performance of anime songs
    ---

Sankei Sports also ran a pretty big article on Rena's new seiyuu job, which included also an interview with her.

[​IMG]

Having announced her NGT graduation along with Yamaguchi and Sugahara last month
    18-years-old Hasegawa Rena
    Starting from today
    Is to make a new start at seiyuu agency Crocodile

Hasegawa Rena (18), who has graduated on May 18 from NGT48, after agreeing to answer to our interview, has proclaimed that from today, June 10th, she has signed up as part of the voice actor agency Crocodile, and she will make her official start of her career as seiyuu. As a demonstration of standing by the side of former member Yamaguchi Maho (23), who was victim of the assault incident which took place last December, she went on to announce her graduation at the same time as hers. Now standing to make a fresh new start, she is showing an optimistic attitude: "I feel like a weight is off my chest". "I'll give my best so that people will get to notice me even now as a voice actress", she vowed with a smiling face.

Exclusive interview

Making it a lifetime job
    After braving through adversities, the intrepid girl formerly from NGT48 is now about to start toward a new dream.
    Hasegawa, along with Sugahara Riko (18), had stood close by the side of Yamaguchi Maho (23), who fell victim to the assault of last December and later went on to denounce the internal issues of the group. Then, on May 18th the three of them ended up announcing their own graduations simultaneously. In addressing the worried fans, she displayed her positive state of mind: "There's no mistake that today's events have spurred me to decide I would resign together. However, I can't let this hold me down forever. I really feel as if I got a weight off my chest".
    At the graduation theater show she revealed her dream of turning into a voice actress, and today the 10th she's set to become part of the voice acting agency Crocodile and make a start anew. The same agency is also home to former SKE48 member and anime song singer Deguchi Aki (31), as well as former HKT48 member and seiyuu Yamada Marina (24). Hasegawa too, on her part, has set her heart on becoming a seiyuu star.
    As she aims for her debut, lessons have already started. "Since I have a husky kind of voice tone, I'd like to try acting in a young boy's role, but I also have an interest in more girlish roles too. I want to turn voice acting into a lifelong job for me.", she said with her heart throbbing.
    From the fourth year of elementary school to the third year of middle school she devoted herself to baseball, mixed in among the boys in there, and during her days in the idol group she stepped on the mound on various opening pitch ceremonies for professional baseball games. What brought such a sporty girl to become an idol was the anime AKB0048, in which members of the AKB groups served as voice actresses. After finding her dream of being an idol from anime, this in turn led to her path as a seiyuu.

Gratitude for Akimoto-sensei
    "Akimoto-sensei has gone around doing lots of arrangements for me, and thanks to it I finally had the chance of meeting with Crocodile, I am grateful for that. I don't want to let all the activities I have done so far go to waste, I want also to continue singing and dancing as well.
    But then again, I don't want to drag on with the idol side that much either, I'd rather want for people to get to know about me in the role of seiyuu".
    With the baseball-theme anime "Major" being one of her favorite series, she also holds as a dream to get to act in a sports anime. "It took me 6 years for me to become a regular player in baseball. I do believe that even the job of seiyuu is just as demanding, but all the same, I won't dislike putting all my efforts into it".
    In addition to Yamaguchi, who graduated at the same time, going on to join the entertainment agency Ken-On, Sugahara is currently also working toward her dream of a solo live performance. "I wish all the happiness for them. I hope they can realize their own dreams each on different paths of life, and that one day we'll get to perform together, the three of us", she added wishing for a future reunion.

A new life in Tokyo
    After graduation, she left Niigata, where she was born and raised, to then begin a brand new life in Tokyo.
    "On the day I departed from Niigata, my mother gave me a send-off all the way to the station's train platform, that made me cry so much". Previously she also participated in several events of her home region, in the city of Tainai, "So it would be great if only I could do something related to Niigata even from here on", she told showing her ambitions. As a result of the current issues, NGT is effectively in a condition of activity suspension. Asking her "What are your thoughts about the group?", she sent out an encouragement "I hope they will go on to do something for the sake of Niigata".

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    omg renapon is going to become a seiyuu,so happy for her,hopefully we get to hear her voice on anime soon

16. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Thank you @Cisalpine88 for the article translation!

This is great news; I'm looking forward to her broadcast today/tomorrow. Interesting that Aki-P has been using his influence to help arrange things behind the scenes.

17. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Thank you so much @Cisalpine88 for the translation.
    I was wondering when we would get news about Rena so it makes me so happy to read the interview.

When she graduated i was sad because i thought she didn't get the chance to shine but she made a good decision.
    So proud of her.

18. primermicarrucha

primermicarrucha Future Girls

19. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    I'm dropping ngt48 after what happen, Any news what anime she's in

20. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    Of course i missed her showroom.

She's going to be at an event (handshake maybe?) on the 29th June.
    https://twitter.com/circlefire_info/status/1138023079454445569
    https://twitter.com/circlefire_info/status/1137933847302008832

More tweets from today showroom.
    https://twitter.com/crocodile_staff/status/1138044384727879681
    https://twitter.com/bbg_hasegawa315/status/1138045477126004736
    https://twitter.com/bbg_hasegawa315/status/1138020633277681664
    https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/1138048010334511105

Nothing for the moment.

• Like Like x 1