1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Her aura seems so different to me. Idk how to properly discribe it (especially in a foreign language). :'D
    She looks absolutely stunnig in those photos.
    I'm so excited to watch our 'new' Sayaka.
    And I love the utacon performance!
    By the way... she dyed her hair. It's grey-ish?
    [​IMG]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwUZgzdAeUR/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=4jad19jl0t5i

Oh. And the japanese universal YT channel released a lyrics previwe for her upcoming single.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=xPE2AN7_WZQ

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. supermochi89

supermochi89 Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Mayukirin <3
    Twitter:
    renaimayuyu
    The song sounds good! It’s the type that I can listen to in the car lol. Sayanee looks beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Long interview in Natalie Music

about playing small venues

── This time around a small live house, why did you decide to make such a tour?

This sense of scale is the best thing to restart. I think that it would be better for me to get to the big place after getting experience, rather than going to the big place soon after starting, so I think that I was a person who went to a live house so I felt there I decided that I wanted the fun of watching live at the house to be felt by those who came to my live.

── Have there been any changes in tension as a result of changing from a large-sized live house such as a hall or Zepp to a smaller one?

There is. Until now, the distance to the audience was long and there was also an environment called a hall, and it was a feeling of "everyone, please listen". In the live house, you can directly transmit the sound, and since the distance is short, you can live in the sense of "Let's enjoy together" which was not possible until now. I think that you can find out how to enjoy live at the live house in this tour.

about the past vs the future

── So far, Yamamoto has released two albums in parallel with the group activities, but now when he has started working as a singer-songwriter in earnest, his experience with past works is now his activity What kind of influence does it have on?

At that time, I was still working on the group activities and I was making time to work, so I was thinking that the schedule was relatively tight, but I still thought that there was only a way to do that, but I think now I think that I did something hard. So now I feel like I can "do whatever I can do" and I think I want to leave something more mature than what I had with those two albums.

── If you do so, now the way you look at making works has changed too.

I agree. I used to feel that "I have to make a song in this period, so I have to start making lyrics and melodies from this," but now I am always in a production period, so I feel like "I should make it on this day" There is a hard time I can not do, and I also feel the hard time I have to input daily. So there are places where it is difficult to switch your mind when making a song.

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.48.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.46.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.48.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.47.49 AM.png

https://natalie.mu/music/pp/yamamotosayaka02

• Like Like x 4
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There were three stories yesterday: the interview above, about meeting with NMB (in the graduated members thread and a brief mention in the NMB thread), and this one that I have been waiting 24 hours to post, a story about the Okinawa film festival.

Sayaka Yamamoto, solo first Okinawa International Film Festival overwhelmingly beautiful voice <11th Okinawa International Film Festival>

I have participated in the film festival as NMB 48, but I graduated and this is my first solo appearance. While revealing her mentality, she said, "Thank you very much."

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.01.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.02.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.03.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 2.04.11 PM.png

https://mdpr.jp/music/detail/1834445

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sejoo

Sejoo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thanks for translate ^^

8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    ^ It's just google (automatic translate in Chrome), but I try and clean up the English a little. However, there are still lots of parts that aren't really well written English. For example, "This time around a small live house" should be something like "this time you are playing live in small venues." While a lot of people laugh at what google produces, in many cases it is good enough to give you the sense of what is being said; that is usually good enough for me.

9. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I'm not sure what program this is but Sayaka was a guest on this show.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Other related CDTV Artist File (TBS) videos.

Her journey from Idol to Singer Songwriter, plus footage of behind the scenes.

Credits to the uploader of these videos

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  10. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I haven't seen anyone mention it here but Sayanee reached 3rd place for weekly sales of Ichirinsou which is think is amazing! Good job Sayaka :banana::banana:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Yes, 3rd place on the weekly ranking with sales of 30,065 according to Oricon. I'm proud of Sayanee and hope to hear a lot more from her. I love her solo music.

In case anyone is interested, here are some photos of the CD+DVD edition of the single. It comes in a jewel case with a slipcase and just struck me as being really pretty:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

13. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Who is this girl?

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 1.34.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 1.35.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 1.35.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 1.35.36 PM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw4aePogRA7/

It rated a story in the press.

Singer-songwriter Sayaka Yamamoto releases private shots in uniform from childhood. Fans on the net are cheering at the continuous pitch, which is composed of "time series".

Yamamoto updated her own Instagram on April 30. Just before the beginning of the new era "Reiwa", and wrote a comment with "Thank you, Heisei".

https://www.musicvoice.jp/news/201904300118847/

• Like Like x 5
  14. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Doesn't the fourth one look like a right-handed Maeda Atsuko from the ''Give Me Five'' days?

15. Delur

Delur Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 4
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  18. Sejoo

Sejoo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Fuuuuuck yeeeeaaaahh 'Are You Ready?' kicked assssss. It was made to be performed live. And she fucking nailed it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Yamamoto Anna, a leader of =LOVE, attended Sayanee's concert and talked about it in her SR afterwards.