1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 23rd [Sing Out!] (2019/05/29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 31, 2019.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Man, I love this song. More than Sing Out even. Looks like I'm continuing this trend I seem to have of liking the coupling tracks more than the main song on Sakamichi (and 48 group) singles.

Plus I'm just generally a fan of unit songs over a full senbatsu.

2. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Quick thoughts on No You na Sonzai:
    • Whoa! That was really interesting. I love it. It's been a while since we got a EDM-style track. I think the last one was Boku Dake no Hikari.
    • I wonder how many takes those scenes needed. I feel like it would be way too hard to keep it together during the silliness :lol:
    • Asuka being paired with Maiyan brings a new and different dynamic from the Nanase/Maiyan pair. It's really cute.
    • Nice cinematography. Not busy and super clean framing. Asuka in the square arch and Shiraishi "outside" it was a neat way to bring the MV's story into the dance section.
    • But my favourite thing is the choreography. Great to see that they're leaning more into the vogueing. It's a style that really suits them. It's nice to see them do a more standard form of it. Now, how long until we see a death drop[hehe]
      • Do we know who the choreographer is? I feel like this could be a CRE8BOY piece.
    Good stuff.

• Like Like x 3
  3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 3
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  5. El Magnifico48

El Magnifico48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Maiyan, Ashu and Ikuchan I think

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Just if Iku absent and Manatsu or even Mizuki (my delusional wish) sub for her

7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    C4B959A3-48CC-4F7F-9283-6ACAF21BE61B.jpeg

7DBEA88E-7CDE-4A63-997F-F19BF2334F86.jpeg

Not fond of the whole tutor x student concept going on but the dance scenes where amazing especially the final one before the mv ended with that kiss. Asuka x Maiyan has got to be one of the best pairings in Nogi. Favourite unit song after Lonely Brothers.

8. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

That’s some dorky cute flirting in the No Youna Sonzai MV :p. I like that it still stays true to their characters, since Asuka is fond of other members but keeps a distance (she's said if she wasn't in Nogi, she'd be anti-social like a hikikomori too). It might ring false if they had had a narrative where the two are fundamentally on the same wavelength, like previous duets. Maiyan is also mischievous and playful around close friends… although if she actually behaved like the MV, Asuka would probably laugh and encourage it.

I can’t remember where, but I heard somewhere that Asuka once asked the staff why they gave her a single called Jikochuu de Ikou, and they straight up told her that she should feel free to be more jikochuu “self-centered.” It’s nice that the staff recognizes that Asuka’s appeal is she’s idiosyncratically weird and prickly (although I guess it could have also meant they want her to be more ambitious?). But it’s very strange that they keep giving her happy songs for centers. Are they telling her to lighten up? Does someone have a cheerful Asuka fetish? Regardless, Sing Out fits Asuka's character better than her previous solos, because rather than a “cheery” melody, it’s an “uplifting” melody. If there’s a message they’re sending her this time, I guess it’s that she may be dark (she’s implied to be “someone crying somewhere” in Sing Out), be lonely or expect that all things pass (“watching ice melt” in No Youna), but Nogi’s love is all around to support her.

Asuka often prefers solitude, but that's partly because it’s difficult for her to connect to others out of self-protectiveness and discomfort in social situations. It’s a gift that they tried to give her a single that’s all about camaraderie and directly involves the audience at concerts, so she can feel connected without saying it out loud.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Can't wait for this MV.

[​IMG]

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nice. I've always wondered about this. Happy, bright songs for a self-proclaimed, dark girl? It makes me laugh. But the more you watch Asuka do her thing, you see she loves to perform. She's always smiling and laughing in the lives. This is a dark girl? It makes me laugh. Personally, I love this paradox -- get me more Asuka centers!

Also, bubble boy Asuka is a head scratcher...

11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:[hehe]:inlove:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Momo-chan center :inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not too into the song. The MV is cute. More Tamami, please. I'll gladly watch it again.

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Was waiting for ojisan to join the dance. Funny MV :chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I really like the MV and the song :cute:
    THIS IS CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!! <3<3<3<3:inlove:

The irony of the "I wish I was born with that face" then freaked out when they exchanged faces lol [hehe]

16. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Funny and lovely PV, really enjoyed it<3:p

17. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

refreshing and funny MV

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    OMG!! Momoko center!! Very nice and funny PV.
    I love the dance scene at the end, all the girls are super pretty, but especially Momoko :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

All of my 3rd gen fav member in one unit :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I really like the song, and the first lines by Momoko are heavenly. The MV is fun as well, but not something I am going to watch over and over.

• Winner Winner x 1