1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Game] Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by blindastaroth, May 23, 2019.

1. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Screenshot_1.jpg

WE HAVE A DISCORD CHANNEL TO TALK ABOUT ALL THE NOGI-GAMES AND RANDOM STUFFS!
    BE FREE TO JOIN US!!
    NOGI-GAMES DISCORD
    thanks to @Yuuki
    Thanks to @call me cubo, who is doing an amazing job, translating the Story of this game.
    This will be Updated periodically:
    Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem Story

-INDEX-
    -EVENTS-
    Welcome to the thread of "Otome Kagura - Zambi no Requiem" the new chapter of the Zambi Project!!
    Here, we are going to try to explain some of the mechanics of the games, some tips and other stuffs, from the perspective of the people who are playing the game from the beginning...

This is not a complete guide or something like that, and everyone can help, giving advices, tips, some strategies and answering some of the question you do have.

I wanna apologies for my broken english, because this is not my primary language (I'm from Chile in South America), but I want to retribute something to the people of this forum and this is the only way I can do that.

I need the help of @call me cubo, because he knows more than me about the game :)

So, without waste of words, let's begin!

WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GAME? (only for Android)

You can download it from QooApp, then you can search the game in the app.
    QooApp is like Google Play Store, but with asian games :)
    60088632_2217919234911064_1851458056529903616_n.jpg

After installing the game and watching some dialogue and stuff, you will choose your main character... but dont worry, you can change it later if you have at least one card of that member.

Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg

You can choose any character from the Dorama plus 3 girls there are not from Nogizaka... let's call them "the Extras" for now. (you choose the girl with the marked option in the 3rd pic)
    Screenshot_8.jpg Screenshot_9.jpg 4.jpg Screenshot_13.jpg

Then, you need to enter a name for YOUR CHARACTER... the name doesn't matter a lot here, because you can play the game in different devices with the same name.
    Screenshot_14.jpg Screenshot_15.jpg

STARTING THE GAME....

After choosing a member and naming you, begins the tutorial and the game gives you the first "10 Gacha"!
    Here is where you can get your cards or "Photo Memo". (we're going to explain the Gacha later)
    Screenshot_16.jpg Screenshot_17.jpg Screenshot_19.jpg Screenshot_03.jpg

Then, the game send you to your first "chapter" of the first "episode" (I don't know if is name it like that, but sound better than "stages" and "levels")
    Here, you can assemble you first "Party", conformed by 5 "Squad". Because this is the tutorial, you can automaticaly create the "best squad" with the cards you gain before.
    And you have to choose the your first "Friend party".
    Screenshot_20.jpg Screenshot_21.jpg Screenshot_22.jpg Screenshot_25.jpg Screenshot_26.jpg Screenshot_23.jpg Screenshot_24.jpg

Now, you're ready to play the "chapter"!
    The game is very simple: before you are 3 cards, giving you 3 differents paths to choose. Is always the same, so is not that difficult.
    There are various types of "cards" you HAVE to choose in your path: some of them can hurt your party, some can heal them, some of them are enemys, some of them can protect you for 3 turns, some of them are boxes, some of them can blind you, confuse you and some of them are "hiding".
    Screenshot_27.jpg Screenshot_28.jpg Screenshot_29.jpg Screenshot_30.jpg Screenshot_31.jpg

When you get to the end, you will face a boss... when you defeat it, you finish the "chapter".
    After that, you see a screen with the experience gained for you and your party.
    Screenshot_32.jpg Screenshot_33.jpg Screenshot_34.jpg

After this, the game ask you to download some data and here is where the game really begins...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. blindastaroth

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    (sorry the double post, but I need to do it if I wanna put more pictures)

Now we are free to explore all the stuff the game have!
    Every day you get a "Daily Bonus Login", just like every RPG Mobile game, when you get some stuff just for enter the game...

Screenshot_36.jpg

After getting this, you enter to...

THE MAIN MENU

1.jpg
    • 1. Here are the Notifications, the prizes you win and the Missions you need to complete to get that prizes.
    • 2. From left to right you have:
      • The Classroom: where you can watch chibi versions of the members.
      • Team Menu: where you can create your teams, level up your members, upgrade them and see their stats.
      • Real Money Store: where you can buy "Kagura Stones" and other items with real money (only use it if you have the money to do that)
      • Gacha: where you can gets the cards you need... only if you have the lucky to get them. Here you need "Kagura Stones" and "Friend Points" (I explain that later)
      • History Menu: where you can learn about the personal history of the girls, the main story of the game and the story from the Events.
      • Main Game: where you can play the different "chapters" of the game.
    • 3. Here are the "Coins Store", "Affinity Menu" and the "Other Menu" with configuration, list of friends, etc.
    • 4. Here you can find your Info like: your ID, your level, a personal message and you can put 5 girls who can appears in the different menus in the game.
    Now the we know the general view of the menu, lets dig in some of them...

MAIN GAME
    In the Main Game, you play the main episodes of the game and some "extra episodes" where you get Crystals, Gold Coins and Barrettes.

Screenshot_80.jpg Screenshot_81.jpg

TEAM MENU
    In the Team Menu, we can level up our members and upgrade them. In the 1st picture, we can see how looks the Menu

5.jpg
    • 1. Here where you can create your Teams, until 5 teams max. Also, you can select what will be your "Main Squad" that will be share with other players.
      • In this picture, you can see the option you need to tap to change your "Main Squad":
        5.1.jpg
      • And in this picture, you can see the new "Main Squad":
        5.2.jpg
    • 2. Here you can level up your girls and upgrading your 4* cards.
      Screenshot_50.jpg
    To level up your cards, you need Crystals... you get them playing the episodes and the extra episodes:
    Screenshot_51.jpg Screenshot_52.jpg
    Also, playing the game give experience to your girls... but only for the leader of the squad.
    5.3.jpg

To upgrade your 4* and 5* cards, you need "Barrettes"... this can be obtained playing the "Extra Episodes"
    But to do that, that card need to be lvl 60, the max level. When you get the card in her max lvl, you can upgrade it in 2 different parts.
    Screenshot_88.jpg
    The first half unlock part of the history of that member, outfits and other stuffs.
    The second half unlock the max lvl and upgrades for the skills.
    Screenshot_89.jpg

THE GACHA
    In here, you will cry and laugh... seriously.
    To pull any of the Gacha, you need "Kagura Stones", that you can obtain play the game, completing some missions and in the Daily Bonus Login. Also, you can get some "Gacha Tickets" completing missions.
    Screenshot_77.jpg

The % to obtain the best cards are very low...
    • To obtain a 5* card, you have a 3%
    • To obtain a 4* card, you have a 7%
    • To obtain a 3* card, you have a 40%
    • To obtain a 2* card, you have a 50%
    PULLING A 10 GACHA DOESN'T GUARANTEE A 5* STAR. Keep this in mind when you pull a 10Gacha, because sometimes, you will be frustated about that.

These are how some of the card looks when you pull a Gacha:
    Screenshot_02.jpg Screenshot_00.jpg Screenshot_01.jpg Screenshot_000.jpg

The last option is the "Friend Gacha", that you can pull free one time for day. You obtain "Friend Point" when someone use your "Main Squad" and when you use a "Friend Squad"
    Screenshot_78.jpg

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    The game own thread :banana:
    Will certainly help as the 'main' thread is basically the game discussion :D
    -----
    To add something.. a simple guide about cards by @OhYeaH!
    Guide

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Finally this game have a thread.

Well, I will try to combine my knowledge based on experiment and write down some technical guidelines.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Seems we have enough contributors for this thread

6. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Great finally a thread for this game. In order to upgrade your 4* and 5* cards you also need these blue medals with a flower on it. I have like 8 but can't remember where i got them... Where do you get those medals please? Thanks!

7. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Yes this helps a lot. thanks. I only tried to upgrade the ashu card and didn't try another so i though that you would need this medal for every member. But i checked and it is true :) the other members need the medal with their face on it. I was already wondering where this medal is used :^^;:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2019
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Maybe it's a bit useless question, but, is it the game only provide Japanese language?

9. blindastaroth

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Unfortunately, yes... is only in Japanese :(

10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This is what i'm concerned about. Because even with these explanation and help from all of you, i'll end up confused when i saw those japanese letters :cold:

11. TigaSandi

TigaSandi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    How many chapters are the story? I just clear chapter 5, but chapter 6 not pop out in map. And is 'complete' instead of 'clear' of stage unlock something?

12. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Just my opinion:
    The game itself doesn't require you to read the story, if you can read basic japanese, things such as menus and buttons also pretty clear and easy to understand. As for skills and what goes where, there's some guide by this thread if you look up. After all, it's still early in term of the game release, any further update will likely make it much more complicated than it is now [hehe]

As of now seems like 5-18 is the latest in term of main story progression, they'll probably add some in later date just like nogikoi.
    Feels like there's no difference between 'clear' and 'complete' if you succeed in those 3 mini quest that is it i think, idk though :D

13. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    at certain stages, you need to find something called "collection"
    although there's an error about how to find the collection and no further information about it.
    Japanese players has submitted a report about it and the dev said they will fix it on the latest maintenance and update, but it seems the problem still occur.

Sad to say this but Japanese game company almost never aiming for international market, so there's only a few of Japanese games that has English as it's language.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think it is definetely playable for non-Japanese speakers with the help of some guides and a bit of trying. I am guessing a lot myself, there are many words in the game I don't know.

Maybe it's different when you care about the story but I just tap through them to get the crystals.

Had some luck yesterday, and pulled a 5☆ Karaoke Asuka, and gathered enough crystals to exchange for Zambi Maichun. Slowly but steadily, my deck is improving. ^^)

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

My problem is because i dont even know what is 'yes' or 'no' in japanese :D

16. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    A quick useful tip for all non or little japanese reading people (like me). if there is text you don't understand make a print screen and use the app google translate. You can use the picture you made and select the text in japanese and it will translate it to english (or any other language). It is a bit annoying to do this but it is very useful :)

17. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Wait, what error? It's not a myth, those collections really exist, it's just the drop rate is maybe 0.01% or something :D

Would be very helpful if you put your karaoke card as part of main team for the event, need some boost to event points :v:

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I can confirm the collection item exists, because I got one. :D

And yeah, I put both cards on my main team, I had some 3☆ I could replace. Speaking of the event, how does one win a pass? So far, I only received thousands of tokens. I really want to have the Karaoke Rentan.

19. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    You'll get it if you reach event pt. 200.000, 500.000, 1mil, and 2mil.
    Quite a hassle since 1 run will probably net 3000-4000ish event pt. in the hardest stage, oh well :wall:
    The extra stages appearance rate also pretty low, just got it 2 times up until now, it;s just your usual score x2 anyway, but hey, anything helps...

20. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

For the event you better play the final stage which will give you average of 2500-3000 pts.

To earn extra point in the stage, you need some luck to encounter drones. Gold drone will give more point than silver one. I'm not sure about exact number, silver one may probably give 500 extra pts and gold one for about 1000 pts. (correct me if I'm wrong)
    The highest score I made is about 7000 pts by killing 4 drones.

Therefore, in the event stage, you should play normally and try to open monster mark as many as possible.

The largest source of score is during 'Extra Stage' which is limited for 5 mins and you can play as many time as you can. It will give about 7000 pts.

For the first time you have to play it normally. The item box will be on the left side.

Then, what you should do is using the easy pass (the blue ticket) for immediately end the stage. Refill the stamina with either bottle or 100 gem, and do it til it's gone.

Based on my acc, I luckily capture my score before Extra stage occurs. I use 500 gem in total and level up once. My score just raised from 900k to 1165k in 5 mins.

before playing Extra stage
    [​IMG]

after playing Extra stage
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3