1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Essel to Kenkyuusei
    Ella to MNL
    Quincy is...out.

Interesting. I believe I know the reason, but wow. Interesting turn of events here.

Also, Essel's back. I'm happy <3 lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    May anyone of you state the possible reason she's out? She's been acting weird lately on election day and that's all that i have since im not following their latest shows/gigs.

3. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Maybe she was fired

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    According to the site announcement, it's "due to personal reasons"

5. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol this is actually good news for me. I was put off with Quincy after she became a bit too agro with the management. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you *phew*. I didn’t mind what she was doing at first but then she went overboard to the extent of being unprofessional and overly dramatic (like during Gen Elect when her name was called and she did that Katniss hand gesture looking serious/angry) *Ugh* She really saw herself like a heroine huh

And now she left MNL48 after her fans put so much effort to save her? Lol she should have done it before the GE. And let’s say she did not leave but kicked out by the management, well, she actually asked for it.

Good thing is now she can spill tea all she wants without looking like a hypocrite .

Really really happy that Ella’s back and Essel is now a KKS

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    We all know management loves/like/favor ella so she is the very first person that would replace a member or find a way to make her part of the group again, and possibly will see her in the next management pick senbatsu for future singles.

For Quincy, i was also bit disappointed on the attitude she show before and after GE, i clearly understand her frustration over the election process and the way mgmt handle all things, I for example was also very disappointed to the point im not gonna follow them much, but we also have to understand that the level of understanding that we have versus the members is immense, we do not know what happen backstage/during rehearsal, during training so we really cannot judge her the way she reacts. Im a bit sadden because even if she wants to show fair judgement HHE is still the employer and have the rights to terminate a member for unfavorable behavior that could ruin their reputation. I believe as well that personal reason is behind those conflicts of her recent attitude towards mgmt.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. onego123

onego123 Member

Doesn't Rino speak out whenever management messes up too? That's probably what she was going for

• Like Like x 1
  8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ She doesn't have the popularity, nor the power to say those things whether it may be true or not.

• Like Like x 1
  9. cykach01

cykach01 Kenkyuusei

The audacity of the mgmt to fire Quincy for misbehaviour/violation (if this is true) when they've done worse lol . But of course, mgmt never gets punish despite lacking transparency and such haha. Anyway, hoping this year, they will be better for the sake of the girls and the group/company itself.

Glad to see Ella's back ...and in Team L. Just realized, she's with Ash and Tin now - former Kami 7 members who never got the pushed and prizes oof.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So any news about the Quincy thing yet?

Is it true that even she doesn't know she was kicked out?

Waiting for her response

11. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I dont know if Quincy didnt know. What I read is that Quincy’s family did not know it till they’ve seen the HHE statement in social media

Based from Quincy’s past post she seems to have an idea about her impending ‘fate’ or atleast she’s expecting that it might happen soon.

12. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    i'm just wondering where the thai wota's get the info about the theater ...
    but if it's in july ... i think it is very bad season if it's rainy all the month...
    61283453_823901331323047_280339761019748352_n.jpg

another clip shows MNL48 at sgo48 aeon mall show
    D6dvtutV4AAw-L5.jpg

13. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    It looks big, like BEJ/GNZ level of big

• Like Like x 1
  14. onego123

onego123 Member

Makes me wonder how big the inside will be. I just hope it has a cafe. Right now BNK is the only overseas group with one.

15. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Food also better delicious!

So... Other than Milk Tea from Thea...

What food does the girls like? If anyone knows?

16. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

Here is a map of the theatre taken from hallo hallo website (jp language). Besides the theatre the shop, cafe, and rehersal studio seem to be part of it thats why it seems really big.

The other image was shared on twitter beginning last year and is close to the jp ver taken from hallo hallo website

Attached Files:

17. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    The stage looks familiar to HKT's original theater

18. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
  19. robinrider