1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamazaki Miri (Mi/Miri) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 12, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

[​IMG]
    Name: Yamazaki Miri
    Birthday: November 21, 2000
    Blood Type: A
    Skill: To make everyone smile
    Hobby: Anime appreciation, reading
    Favorite food: Bean sprouts, hockey
    Favorite word: If you do try
    Message: I will do my best with everything brightly, happy and energetic! I want you to watch over the growing with your friends! Please cheer for me!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. Atabou

Atabou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Shion
    Twitter:
    HolyShion

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If we fuse Kokoa and Techi we have Miri lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Collected some photos of Miri ^^
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    ^ With her favorite senior, Ogiyuka

from today's HS event:
    [​IMG]
    Hello everyone! It's Mirii☀️
    It's my second update today〜〜!

Today's handshake event was terrific tooー
    Thanks you so much!!!

I am really happy
    Everyone waited until the moment of saying "bye-bye"(´°̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥`)

There were people who came by themselves,
    And there were people who came as a group of friends
    Feeling so happy。。Thanks so much, everyone✨

The people who'll come tomorrow, I'm waiting〜!
    People who can't come (tomorrow)!I'll upload some photos tooー!!

I'm going out with Saya and Nanami now!
    Going out for the first time in a whileーっ!!‹‹\( ´꒳`)/››

Please wait for my update!

Later〜〜

• Like Like x 4
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I have been thinking this for a while now, but I gotta say I love how Mirii is probably one of the few, if not the only 2nd gen member to feel no self-restrain when approaching her 1st gen seniors, interacting with them as equals while at the same time knowing how to keep it respectful and cordial. And what's more, it's evident the seniors even willingly reciprocate those feelings. I noticed this most notably whenever she associates with Ogiyuka: it looks like she has put Miri under her protective wing already, those who follow Ogiyuka on Twitter will certainly understand. No doubt this extroverted personality was a factor that played in her favor.
    Usually there's always an invisible wall dividing any group internally, along seniority and generation lines, and the same is true for NGT too. It takes time for the newly-arrived members to even get over the initial timidity, let alone earn the confidence of your seniors and befriend them. But in Mirii's case, it's impressive how she managed to pull off all of this effortlessly soon after joining the group, being aware that there exists a division of sorts but acting as if there are no barriers to prevent her from trying.

I guess it's as good a timing as any to also bring up this dialogue taken from the 2018.08.01 episode of the radio show Minna Kami-Taiou, not long ago, in which Ogiyuka talked exactly about that during the mail corner:
    https://streamable.com/du8c1 (video backup)

Ogiyuka: "We received this one from someone whose radio pen-name is NiigataDaisuki-san, Niigata prefecture. (reading the letter) «Good evening, everyone! There's one thing I wanted to ask you: who's a kouhai you have become friends with lately...?»"
    [Segment from 00:50 onwards]
    Katomina: "What about Ogi...?"
    Ogiyuka: "As for me, lately I have become good friends with the 2nd generation member Yamazaki Mirii."
    Katomina: "Uwaah! She really has some great communication skills, and she's so amusing to be with! ...Terrific!"
    Ogiyuka: "True, true. She keeps contacting me all the time, as in «Ogino-san, let's go together to Mikazuki Italian!». (everyone laughs) Truth be told, today too we had plans to go there, so I needed to adjust my schedule for it. Even the other day we had arranged to go there, and even then I had to reserve time for it into my schedule. So, what I am saying is that the who~le time up to this day I have been setting up plans in my schedule to go to Mikazuki Italian."
    Katomina: "Admirable..."
    Ogiyuka: "She's so amazing. To have a kouhai speaking up to me in such a casual manner, Mirii was the first to ever do so. It makes me extremely happy."
    Katomina: "Definitely. To turn to a Senbatsu member such as Ogino and acting so casual..."
    Ogiyuka: "No, no. It's not just that. I mean, seriously, even when she addresses any of the 1st generation members she is like «Heeeey!». When she met me for the first time, even at the beginning she was going around like «Heeey! Suuup?», until she bumped heads with me accidentally."
    Katomina: "Eeeh?"
    Ogiyuka: "By the second time we met, it was like «Aren't you Ogiyuka-san? By all means, let's take a photo together, just one shot. Waaait, say cheese...». All of a sudden, as soon as we met there. What an amusing girl she is, seriously."
    Katomina: "Truly funny."
    Ogiyuka: "Feels like a classier version of Yamada Noe."
    (Katomina and Ayanyan start laughing)
    Katomina: "For real, a classy version..."

Also, recently what caught my attention was this Showroom stream of Mofu dropping by at her house and preparing a bowl of egg-on-rice to eat together, with Mofu even bringing along a egg-beating machine still in the box for this purpose only. Pretty exemplary, not to mention funny to watch for various reasons: from Mofu telling Mirii there's a certain something she "always wanted to do with someone", only for Mirii to open her eyes and find out (with such a well-performed reaction) that the surprise in the bag was in fact the egg-beater. To all the troubles they go through to unscrew it, insert the battery and assemble the thing back. ( ´∀`)

My favorite highlight:
    Mofu: (while finally having some rice at around 41:30) "Do you know what the best condiment is?"
    Mirii: "Soy sauce...?"
    Mofu: "Wrong! It's our hard work!"
    Mirii: "Ah, that one?"
    Mofu: "Exactly. When we dealt with those screws and worked so hard on it... Do you remember about that time?"
    Mirii: "It was 25 minutes ago."
    Mofu: "Makes you cry."

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 2
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
  10. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    • Like Like x 1
  11. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    NGT48 official web site announce their research student Yamazaki Mirii quits the group today.
    Yamazaki Mirii explains to fans why she leaves group, it is because she considered her future, after discussing with her family, she made the decision to quit. Yamazaki Mirii's last activities date will be on 12 June 2019.

Sc: https://ngt48.jp/news/detail/100003304

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Mirii was my favourite 2nd gen since the showroom days (funny thing I always thought she looked a little like Haruppi and now both announce within hours of each other)

In one sense I'm sad that Mirii is graduating but in another sense NGT is such a disaster zone that she's probably better off leaving. I wouldn't be surprised to see her turn up elsewhere in the entertainment world in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Here's my translation of the announcement:

Notice NGT48 Kenkyuusei - Yamazaki Mirii - Information on Withdrawl from Activities

At this time, we are reporting that we have received, and accepted, a request from NGT48 kenkyuusei Yamazaki Mirii to withdraw from activities.
    Yamazaki's activities will end by June 12th (Wednesday).

We will post her comments below.

I, Yamazaki Mirii, have decided to end my activities with NGT48.
    I apologize that this isn't happy news.

Really, truly, I loved having fun with all of the fans at handshakes, performances, and events.
    I am sincerely grateful to you for giving me courage, support, and accompanying me day after dream-like day.

I am also grateful to my senpais, who have always been kind to me. I was exceedingly happy when they laughed at my silly stories, discussed things with me, and when went out places together with me.

And now, some thanks for all of the kenkyuusei
    I never could resist smiling during all the time we spent together.
    Together overcoming anything, all that special scenery that we saw with each other, I truly am a fortunate person.
    I felt that I wanted to keep on laughing with everyone even after this, but after thinking about my future, and as a result of talking things over with my family, I decided that I will walk a different path.

Cherishing what I learned from all the fans, from my senpais, from my fellow kenkyuusei, from the staff, and through my NGT48 activities, I plan to live on in my own way.

My final day of activities is exactly one year from when I had the privilege of my kenkyuusei debut, June 12.
    Up until the end I will do my very best as an NGT48 member.
    Thank you very much.

That's it.

There's only a short amount of time left now, but thank you for continuing to support Yamazaki Mirii.

Edit:
    Notice Regarding Yamazaki Mirii's Future Activities

Notices regarding the final days of activities of Yamazaki Mirii, who has announced her withdrawl from activities

<Acceptance of Fan letters & Presents>
    Arrival window is until July 12th, 2019

<SHOWROOM>
    The room will be closed down at 24:00:00 on June 12th, 2019 (Wednesday)

<NGT48 Mail>
    June 12th, 2019 (Wednesday)

<NGT48 Mail App>

<NGT48 Mobile Photolog>
    *On the web until 23:59:59 July 12th, 2019 (Friday)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. kakkowarui

kakkowarui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Twitter:
    doremifasoda
    I'm heartbroken, even though she was there for only a year I really really really love her and she's genuinely one of my favorite 48G members of all time. I really hope she won't completely disappear after she leaves :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Lots of members posting about her on photolog (and mobame but it's a bit late if you're not already subscribed):
    https://ngt48.com/photolog

16. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
  17. Hello-48

Hello-48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    • Like Like x 1