1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD 2nd Documentary [Itsunomanika, koko ni iru: Documentary of Nogizaka46]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    This thread need the photo from twitter
    NANAMAI NEVER DIES!

D8xONA1U0AAcaLI-2.jpg
    (600x337)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It will. I just wanted to start the thread before it runs away on the main Nogi thread.

I’m at work so will update when i get home.

4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I really hope we get a lot of footage of behind the scenes stuff during nanamins grad

• Like Like x 2
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I really hopes it's different from the first one, i mean about screen time. Really hopes it's about Nogi as a group not just about some certain top member.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Agreed.. Praying that they will include under members footage in this documentary. I don't mind if they lessen the screentime of top members like maiyan, asuka etc. I hope this documentary will show the hardship/struggle to bring nogizaka46 till what they are now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Unfortunately I can see them spending a lot of time on Ikoma’s grad especially

8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think it will be. The time the 1st documentary was released, Nogizaka wasn't as popular as it is now. Many people still didn't know about them, so they decided to put the top faces of the group as a presentation and introduction.

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Interesting article from Model Press: https://mdpr.jp/cinema/1843881

It does look like it will focus on graduations. Perhaps on the turmoil they produce on the group itself.

If I was to tell the tale of Nogizaka46 since 2015, it would be about its ascendency to the top of the idol world while losing the members that brought them there. I would wring the drama from the group's rise and its slow loss of the original members. I would focus on Asuka and Miona, bring back Maiyan and Ikuta for some perspective to idol-work-life balance, talk up the Unders and the newer members. But I would definitely compare and contrast the high life of Nogizaka with the private feelings of the 1st Gens...

• Like Like x 3
  10. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm hopeful they won't. Ikoma's real story is the story of the beginning of Nogizaka, and that story has already been told.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    I don't really think so since ikoma grad in early 2018 and the things that revolve her is only 2017 jra win. Maybe yes for nanase case. Really curious about how storyline of this documentary will be.

• Like Like x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It could be. But imo Nanase's graduation have a bigger impact on the group. You lose Ikoma, you still have Nanase and Maiyan. But after Nanase announced hers, you can see management trying so hard to push Asuka, even Yamashita and Yoda as their next ace.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I should probably get around to watching the first one. Always like the behind the scenes stuff on Blu-Ray releases.

15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It’s only Ashu that’s being pushed as Nogi’s next ace and essentially future. Objectively speaking I’m surprised how smooth it’s been since Naachans grad. I expected drastic changes I don’t know why

• Like Like x 2
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Imo, Asuka is their priority while Yamashita and Yoda as a back-up. Iirc, these two got to centering 6 song in Taipei concert, it has to be mean something. And if you noticed, Yamashita and Yoda always included in every group project like promotion or CM, their appearance on media also rising, but unfortunately for Yamashita she's caught by health issue. She could be centering next single if its not related to 2nd documentary tho.

17. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Agree with you about yodazukki as nogi next ace. I somehow think if management do the right thing, zukki might be the top one in nogi maybe will surpass asuka in the future not only she have a great presence as an idol but also as an actress.

• Like Like x 1
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hmm I agree with this to an extent as there exists Endo Sakura who’s proving to be quite the force. Along with Sayaka who I honestly did not expect to be as popular as she is right now. I’m hoping the next single will be a Sakura airdrop too. Then there’s also Kubo who’s featuring in a handful of CMs with Ashu. I’ve forgotten my initial argument now but yes agreeable.

19. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Kind of forgot that this documentary will happening in like 3 weeks because lack of stuff besides the nanamai pic in the news.

20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Trailer when.