1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello Team SH and Team TP fans!

This year I'm running the Stage48 Ranking. Click that link to take part and make your voice heard!

Unfortunately, since I'm only a moderator and not an admin I cannot send a notification to all users like in previous years.
    Instead, I have to post to general threads like now. So you'll probably see this message in a bunch of threads. I'm sorry for the spam, but it's the only way to make sure everyone knows the ranking is on.

Thank you.

2. onego123

onego123 Member

Rough translation of the latest posts on TSH website: One June 5th Liu Nian, Mao WeiJia, and Xu YiTing appeared on a variety show that seems to be about interior design(correct me if I'm wrong here). The girls talked about their training schedule which starts at 8am with exercise, ends at 9:30pm with self study, and has modeling, dancing, and singing, and Jazz in between. The panelists also talked about how they would renovate TSH's dorm, and the girls personalities. Nian is masculine, WeiJia is a health enthusiast, and YiTing is a neat freak. The day she moved into the dorm she even mopped, earning her the nickname "Auntie". Next handshake event is on June 15th. They go on the mention the groups accomplishments so far, becoming Shiseido models, and holding 2 fan meets, etc. Mentions the 2nd Gen auditions. You can find clips of their appearance on the shows Weibo: https://m.weibo.cn/u/6217980213?uid=6217980213&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type=1&t=10&q=#就匠变新家#&featurecode=20000180
    1559791439793439.jpg
    The next post talks about the "So long!" release, the 2nd Gen audition, and how it's been half a year since TSH has debuted. A lot of emphasis is placed on the fact that they're the only official sister in China, and that they're planned and managed by a Japanese team. States that TSH's operation is a combination of AKB and the domestic market. Talks about how AKB48 was present when they debuted in December(which btw was 10 days after AKB's debut anniversary.), and how they attended Shanghai Fashion Week, Paradise Run, are Shiseido models, and performed on a New Years Eve show, and the 100th anniversary of the May 4th Movement. Finally talks about how "Kimi ni Tsuite" was released on May 20th, and how these ordinary girls are growing into idols, and to look forward to what the operations team has carefully planned ahead.
    1559790938119349.jpg

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. onego123

onego123 Member

RuiXi, and WeiXin will leave Japan in about a month. 6 designs for Idol Plus Project have been revealed. idolplus.akb48-china.com
    If that URL doesn't work here's the QR Code: https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4378105009178432#&gid=1&pid=1

Edit: The full TSH episode of the interior design show I posted about previously is now on YouTube.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  5. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hi, I have a question for Team SH fans.

The Stage48 Ranking is using group abbreviations this year, and I'm not sure what to use for this group.
    They're currently all three letters but they don't necessarily have to be (I think).

Currently it's SNH but that would suggest SNH48. TSH makes sense but doesn't shout "the Shanghai group!" to me. If two letter abbreviations work, then we could just go with "SH". But I don't know what is best so I want to leave it up to the fans, you guys.

6. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

SH is good enough for me. :)

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I agree. SH works.

8. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    May I ask, should this thread be moved to the Team SH section, and also be renamed as Team SH Discussions Thread?

9. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Mao WeiJia takes part in "The Coming One (Girls version)" which will be broadcasted on June 22. Please chear for her. :mail:

Dong FangChi has finished filming the Chinese-Thailand movie "Start It Up". Congrats! :1st:

Attached Files:

10. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    great great great
    someone can explain the coming one thing???

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  12. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Ooh! I am so behind! Their next Single is "So Long!"? How nice. ^_^

13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Considering it was released 9 (almost 10) days ago, 'next single' is probably the wrong way to phrase it :^^;: It's already out :inlove:

14. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I mean, I know that. Hence why I opened with "Ooh I am late." :^^;:

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    So, looking at the content of each of the AKB48 China threads, I figured this one was essentially the General Team SH thread so I went with that. Teams SH and TP both now have General threads for all discussion as well as News and Releases threads for news and release updates only.

Feel free to give feedback and if the decisions turn out to be wildly unpopular I can make changes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. onego123

onego123 Member

Nian and WeiJia appear on a show called "Love Teasing-IDOL"(Google translated name) on June 29. The 2 of them along with Zhu Ling will also attend CCG(China International Cartoon & Game) Expo on July 7th. Shiseido released a new promo photo. Nian will be doing a Q&A. WeiJia's pretty. The photo was to promote TSH's radio/podcast show from a few days ago, but it's to pretty to not share.
    6d3e394cgy1g4fy6d5mhyj20zk1j0hdt.jpg 006YNwa8ly1g4fwrf0zytj30u029ohdt.jpg 006YNwa8ly1g43wqlsikaj30ku0jgk1z.jpg 006YNwa8gy1g4en1ic2mij30tl19g4qp.jpg

The Coming One 3: Crystal Era(this is the best translation I've seen on the title) is a show like Produce 101. There is a subbing team, but they need members. https://twitter.com/thecomingonesub
    The Raw 1st episode is on YouTube, but I haven't seen it so I'm not sure if she's appeared yet. Meng MeiQi(Produce101C/Rocket Girls 101/Cosmic Girls) appears to be one of the teachers

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Edit: Ep1 on YouTube has English subtitles. Hopefully it's that way for the whole season.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/which-fandom-do-you-identify-with.22968/

I made a thread before asking Stage 48 members to choose only one group from all of 48G and Sakamichi groups, and the result showed that the votes for Nogi + Keyaki combined were more or less the same for the votes for all 48Gs.

Now I am wondering which fandom do stage 48 members identify more? 48G? Sakamichi? And now that we have Izone and we were even allowed to vote for Korean members in the annual stage 48 poll, I won't be surprised if there are stage 48 members who joined the forum because of Izone. I will put International 48G as a separate choice for those who identify more as a fan of an international sister group than any Japan 48G.

I intend to post this in all general threads so as to invite the fans of each group to cast their votes. Downside though that is that those who subscribe to more than one general thread will get a notification for this more than once, so sorry for the notif.

Thank you :)

18. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Xu Yiting's dating scandal is really bad. Fan is requesting company to kick her out of Team SH.

19. JktNabilah

JktNabilah Kenkyuusei

Xu YiTing was demoted to trainee due to the scandal

通过我的 HWI-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

20. onego123

onego123 Member