1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD 2nd Documentary [Itsunomanika, koko ni iru: Documentary of Nogizaka46]

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jun 11, 2019.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yes, Miona also centered both under and senbatsu but hers is opposite of Asuka's. Miona came from centering senbatsu song and then get dropped to under after few singles.
    From my point of view, they show Nanase in trailer is to contain about graduates and objectively Nanase is the biggest graduates name. While the portion of Asuka is kind of understandable since because they tried to push her to be more known by the general public. Yet it's just the first trailer, maybe they will contain more story on 2nd trailer if they will release it, who knows?

• Like Like x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Actually from the GP point of view it was Ikoma’s graduation that was the biggest although Naachan’s maybe did make an impact GP wise too. To an extent

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I believe in idol world popularity among the fans is the most important because it'll bring more money to management. Also about impact, imo Naachan's have bigger impact to the group. As i said before, you lose Ikoma, you still have Nishino and Maiyan. You lose Nishino you only have Maiyan.
    Also their target viewers surely is the fans, which Nishino have a lot of them.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sure sure. In the time frame for the 2nd documentary (2016-now), Nanase is the more important member. Focusing on her is always a winning proposition with Nogizaka fans. I'm shaking fistfuls of cash at Sony waiting for the BluRay for Christmas. I love Nanase, but man I really want to see the group more. Hopefully, hers is just a small part of the documentary. Or a small-sh part...

Things I would love to know are in the film besides Nanase's graduation:
    1. Nanamin
    2. Behind the scenes of 3rd Gen auditions
    3. Himetan
    4. Behind the scenes of 3rd Gen acclimation
    5. Chiharu and Iori
    6. Cray cray Marika
    7. Maiyan, Ikuta. The last ones standing
    8. Behind the scenes of sakamichi auditions
    9. Suika
    Looking forward to the reports of the movie...

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope I can see Junna, Rena and other Under members in this documentary. Even though it is only few minutes of the video, at least that will show that these girls are also part of Nogizaka. The part that also work hard to make Nogizaka big.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. loly.ice.bonbon

loly.ice.bonbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Will this documentary will be released on bluray? I cant find information about that except it will be available on cinema.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Butai Aisatsu on 7/5 Toho Cinema in Hibiya, details below
    http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2019/06/-documentary-of-46-3.php

秋元真夏、齋藤飛鳥、桜井玲香、白石麻衣、堀未央奈、与田祐希、岩下力監督

Was planning to watch it at a later time but geez Ms Sakurai will participate in the butai aisatsu,
    so I will go watch 7pm then <3

It will also be broadcasted in theaters nationwide.

@loly.ice.bonbon It is still in theaters, DVD/BD may come after a few months.

8. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Iirc it takes like 3-4 months for the previous one to release the dvd. Have to wait longer to see the docu. Hard life being an intl fan.

Lucky you enjoy the documentary,, will be waiting for your review:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  9. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Sorry the butai aisatsu in Hibiya tickets are, as usual , lottery. Just excited to post because of Reika appearance :D
    I can't go to Hibiya, I'll just watch in a theater where there will be a broadcast before the actual movie, just like Asahinagu before ...
    I will not be able to understand all but will try to give feedback if no one will :^^;:

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    As I am not in Japan, I have to wait until its BluRay release in order to see it. If it’s like their last documentary, then it will be release around the end of the year. So I am excited to see it then.

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Preview from Japan Countdown

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

They let Yamashita and Yoda speak but not a second any of 2nd gen appear. Forgotten generation. Hopefully it's just a preview.

13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Who among the 2nd gen should speak apart from Hori ?
    And there's rumor that 2nd gen wouldn't be featured in this docu .

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

As expected, seems like for most part this docu will revolve around Nanase followed by Asuka. Like 60-70% of it.
    The rest will be like: Maiyan/Ikuta then here are the graduates (show some clips), we have awesome 3rd gen like Yamashita and Yoda (show interview) and oh btw, we also have 2nd gen, well few of them left (moving on). Hey look at them 4th gen, aren't they all cute :D

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Hori isn't 2nd gen? Wow just knew it.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    there is no worthy girl deserve a front position except hori. she also has been demoted to under, therefore she has all the experience. no one can replace her until she graduate.

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What's this discussion? As long as it adds value to the documentary, everyone should be able to speak. Whatever the gen, whatever the position.

18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Today's the first day ...
    Maiyan didn't participate in the afternoon butai aisatsu due to poor health, probably she won't participate in the evening as well.

Edit :
    Post movie feedback regarding screen time
    So yeah 60% Nanase, 20% Asuka,
    Yoda, Iku, 4G like a short but interesting chapter each, then the rest were just footnotes.

If anyone in Japan is interested to watch I still have 2 movie ticket cards which you can use to purchase tickets at any toho cinemas, i just send you the code (i'll give it for free),
    am not planning to watch it again. Pm me.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It’s finished by now no? Anticipating reports

20. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    More details please:cute:. I Can't wait for another 4-5 months to watch this. Is it really sad? From the review there a lot of crying happen from fans especially during nanase part.