1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoshimotozaka46 News & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Twice48, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Berika seems like a weird choice if that's true. But I guess if they pair her up with the right MC she could get some good on-the-job mentoring.

Regardless of who ends up hosting, the thing I really want to see from this show is actually having a bunch of members together in a studio to talk, joke, mess around etc.. They have more than enough talented entertainers in their ranks to make a funny show. The fact that they're an idol group is neither here nor there, we just need a good variety show so we can start getting to know the members. Isn't that the main purpose of this project? To make some of Yoshimoto's lesser know talent more popular?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I've been keeping up with season 2 and I'm not sure if they're going with a two episode rotation for the girls, but that's what it seems like at the moment. Berika, Akimoto Manatsu for 2 and now with this week's ep, it's Shinuchi Mai.

I was actually surprised to see that Bow from Tokyo Gegegay did the choreography for RED's Yaruki no nai ai o Thank You.

Next week's ep will have the MVs for the senbatsu members and RED, and from seeing the making ofs this week, they look pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing the finished MVs.

• Like Like x 2
  3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    @DaMoonRulz I don't understand why you would rate a post back from April 2018 as "Old", when you are reading an old post...
    Not that it really matters anyway. Have a good day.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    @innoaloe because mobile phones and fat fingers are a recipe for disaster

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Wow, I always expected much from Fujie Nao but from watching this week's episode I have to say I am very surprised of how much of a monster she is in singing. Her score is unbelievable during the karaoke session and this is no feat to joke about. Getting a score of 99 tells you everything you need to know. I always knew that she would be someone to look after ever since she appeared but this is simply amazing. I can't be any more happier than I am now to see her do well. The only thing I hope she gets is a shot to get a song of her own so that she can showcase her impressive singing ability even further.

6. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Interesting development of Yoshimotozaka46:

1. Apparently Unit Red have the highest single sales. Hence they will sing the main song for the 3rd single.
      http://yoshimotozaka46.com/news/121.php

2. Yoshimotozaka46 also will participate in Tokyo Idol Festival. A bit weird for me since they are the only co-ed group. Is there in history that co-ed group (other than Yoshimotozaka46) or male group participate in Tokyo Idol Festival???

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Oh yess. Unit Red had much better song last time but didn't receive the spotlight they deserve

8. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yuriyan Retriever in America's Got Talent

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jobless12

Jobless12 Kenkyuusei

Hi I'm new here, but where I can find the first season episodes of Yoshimotozaka46 ga Ureru Made no Zen Kiroku?
    All link from suki48 is dead.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  10. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Maybe here: https://48idol.net/category/2015
    Some of them, I think not all.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ If I'm not wrong, that's the first announced graduation for Yoshimotozaka46 since the formation of the group?

• Like Like x 1
  13. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So sad... Hope the 2nd generation will be announced soon.

14. GreenieLily

GreenieLily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okuhara Hinako
    I don't think the group need a second gen yet... They are very numerous and lot of ages are represented here. But, maybe why not in 2 - 3 years ? ^^

For Naoko, I'm really sad. I'm attached to all of them so it breaks my heart a little. I wish her lot of happiness in San Fransisco.
    And yes, she is the first to announce her sotsugyo in the group for the ones who will ask.

15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    What's your favorite Japanese 48 or 46 group?

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/whats-your-favorite-japanese-48-46-group.23006/

Two years ago, I made the same thread and Keyaki (92 votes) got the most votes followed by Nogi (69 votes, 1 vote higher than AKB). However, a lot has happened the past two years and we now have more groups. So if asked the same question, will Keyaki still be the favorite group of more stage 48 members? Or with the formation of Hinatazaka, will Keyaki lose a significant amount of votes?

I intended to include Izone but I reached the limit for number of options with just the Japanese groups. I can't even include the international sister groups. Thus I changed the question to just Japanese groups.

Please cast your vote :) Thank you.

16. Iz*One48

Iz*One48 Kenkyuusei

Rumour time.......

Apparently A-Non is in Korea for some work with the vocal teacher by the name Sayaka Yasukura. This basically coincide with the rumour that Produce101Japan is being filmed in Korea. Hence there is speculation that she might become the dance teacher for Produce101Japan contestants.

• Like Like x 3
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hi, I'm new in S48, I want to contribute with these news:

- Nozawa Naoko already graduated on August 18th.
    - On the same day, it was announced the winner of the competition (For the 2nd single it was announced that the unit with the highest sales will be the senbatsu fo the next single). And the winner is: RED! So we're getting a new senbatsu and center for next single.

BTW,

Happy 1st anniversary Yoshimotozaka!

• Like Like x 6
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Still on the official site, which is what I use on S48. I don't know what the wiki uses.

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 2.23.41 AM.png

http://yoshimotozaka46.com/member/list.php

P.S. to tell the wiki editors the news, post in the wiki thread, since she has a wiki entry. Since I don't see an individual thread for her here on S48, there is no thread to move to a graduated members section. Perhaps that wasn't your reason for posting, but I people do post about graduations on the wiki thread or the S48 Feedback thread if they want quicker action than just posting in a general news or individual member's thread.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  19. GreenieLily

GreenieLily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okuhara Hinako
    I'm happy to see a new senbatsu ! I really like RED ! Since it's the dance team senbatsu, I wonder how it will be in an A-side, I'm curious, haha.
    At least, we will have new faces for to make sure the group is not about the same people each time. That's a good idea !

For Naoko, yes, I'm sad we've got our first graduate ;w; But it's for her happiness so it's fine.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    • Informative Informative x 2