1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i think management like to push sakura, kakehashi, and kaki-mayu lately while ayame is fan's favorite.
    well, i think ayame still has long way in nogi so i don't mind her not getting into senbatsu this soon, even though my 1st 4thgen in ayame.

i think the 1st one that got into senbatsu is sakura, seeing that she is the 1st girl that management decided to push (even before 4th gen introduction episode in nogichuu if i'm not mistaken).

and even though its near impossible due to her schedule, i really want ikuta to center this single.
    and i hope that the "big job in october" that yocchan sensei said is being a center in nogi's single (even though it's not so big compared to ikuta's accomplishment this few years).

2. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I can see 4ki being airdropped into senbatsu, but probably not fukujin or centre as yet. Unless they are doing an ultra push, which is entirely possible. The only candidate I can personally see in that role would be Sakura, going by the trend so far.

Then again, the push is clearly Mizuki at the moment, so she’ll most likely be centre.

For me, I still hope Kubo gets it.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm guessing 3-4 4th gen. But middle and 3rd row only. Front row should left for the already fukujin members at the moment.
    But yeah. Let's go Ikuchan!!!:banana:

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

3-4 4th gen is too much . I think 2 4th gen girls namely Sakura and Ayame should get in.
    It puzzles me that people think mayu and sayaka is far ahead than ayame and kaki when in fact that gap is super small imo.

One thing that is consistent in mgt is They like to gamble with girls with higher ceiling in terms potential but lower floor.
    Some examples :
    Picking ikoma over Maiyan
    Nanase over Maiyan
    Momoko over Mizuki
    Asuka over Ikuta
    That's why mgt rated Ayame above Mayu .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

I agree it can be considered too much. But not as much as the number of 3rd gen (freaking 8 minus Mizuki). I think Sakura, Ayame and Kaki is fair enough. An additional one wouldn't hurt imo. Although I understand it will be their first time if ever. So yeah maybe they'll be a little conservative.
    Yup I agree Mayu and Sayaka aren't that far ahead. I don't even think they have the that slight lead over the two. Anyway whoever they put to Senbatsu must be from that front 5.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

By appearance on some media, it's clearly management rated Mayu over Ayame. But like outkastband said, Ayame is fan favourite. Ayame is Yoda from 4th gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Captain Sakurai Reika just announced grad on her blog . She could be considered for centre for 24th.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

It's doubtful if she leaves by early September. Solo song maybe? This is big time announcement.

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    she will leave before the release date of the single, so probably not

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Damn ;Who's gonna be Interim captain now? Will it be Kazumin? Manatsu ? Maiyan? Miona or even Umezawa?

11. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

so i smell umezawa gonna be captain

12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Well she's been tagged as leader in Overseas Overture . I wouldn't be surprised if it's her but I think they will delegate an interim capt like Kaz or Manatsu for transition.

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Center please.

14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    But, she will graduate on September 1st, just a few days before the release date.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

I like Kaz if she's not planning to graduate anytime soon. Like Captain she is somewhat just in the middle among senior members.

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    my senbatsu prediction
    1.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Reika grad is kind of fast and so sudden tbh. Look like she will not even participate in next single if we based on her grad date. Make me thinking that does the members already know about reika grad, since senbatsu annoucement already happen.
    A bit dissapointed since i really want her to center her last nogi single but meiji jinggu is the best place to be her last stage since its one of memorable place to nogi.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I know, but i don't care about the release date. I want her to centering her last single unless she declined the offers.

19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    If not a centre a solo song at least. It’s the bare minimum considering it’s Reika’s grad we’re talking about though

20. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Considering her departure before the release date she may have only a solo song on the 24th single. I don't think it is possible to see her centering this single. :( Even if I wish it for her! (but we don't know how much she wants it to be)

I wish her the best and think (and hope) Umezawa will be the next captain.

Back to the single! I hope they airdrop 3rd or 4th gen center. Some excitement and new please!
    Maybe Zukkii and Yoda double center???:cute: