1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kawamura Mahiro (Rottii) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    A diet? I am no expert, but when I look at her arms and legs, I'd say a diet is the last thing she needs.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Not good timing for Rotti hiatus.
    Zenith is starting to promote them through the korean media.

Zgirls will appear on Arirang Radio, Sound K. It will be streamed through Youtube and VLive, a popular app used by Kpop artists and groups.
    https://m.vlive.tv/video/134305

This would be a perfect oppertunity for Mahiro to showcase herself. I'm sure they would asked her about her former work in Nogizaka46.

Edit: Zgirls first korean media appearance today:
    [​IMG]

Shame Rotti wasn't there.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  3. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

4. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

5. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Arirang uploaded Z-Girls live singing. The thai member Bell had to sing Mahiro's part because of her absent. Would like to see Rotti showing her singing skills!

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

The silence from Rotti worries me :cry::cry::cry::cry:

7. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  8. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Just thought to tell you that I'm happy there's someone supporting Kawamura post-graduation as much as you @GuardiansOftheNebular . I believe she will appreciate it too if she is to watch this forum (not sure what's the chance but well)

• Like Like x 1
  9. welp

welp Next Girls

• Like Like x 1
  10. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Thank you! <3 I just want the best for her and I still hope she will return to Z-Girls. If not, I'll looking forward to what path she might take ^^

Bell looks so pretty! She reminds me a bit of IZONE's Sakura and G-IDLE Yuqi. It's like her beauty is enhanced 20x times! :eek:

Maybe the demand for Z-POP isn't that great in those other other countries? No point travelling there when nobody knows who you are. But I'm curious about their showcase in Korea, if they are going stay a little bit longer and promote there. They do seem to have gathered some korean fans too them.

Anyways, it's a shame Rotti stays out right now. Zenith seems to be pushing Z-Girls at least more into the korean industry. Carlyn are one of the 14 nominees who may get to join a survival vocal show, tvn V-1. Other girls from KPOP groups like DIA, Cosmic Girls, April, Weki Meki will be competing. Only 12 of the 14 get to pass and Carlyn is still there. This would have been a great oppertunity for Rotti if she were still in Korea. Because Priyanka was to join the show when they had 50 girls on the audition, but she didn't pass. I think Rotti may have gotten through to the 14 last.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/201...tes-from-z-girls-april-dream-catcher-and-more

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That seems contradictory.

12. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

Why does it?

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Because the project has been a red flag since its inception, and I rather see Rottii leave it asap to minimize the harm done to her.

14. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I think it's likely she's unofficially out and this hiatus statement from Zenith is just a cover up. The last thing they need right now is bad attention right before the groups comeback.

I'll admit, in the beginning I was hesitant to Z-POP. I thought they were going to promote in Korea and do stuff like KPOP idols does, which would be a good experience for Rotti since she clearly likes KPOP. But they didn't and I lost interest. Now, it seems the company is pushing Z-Girls into the korean entertainment industry. But maybe it's too late for her now.

15. welp

welp Next Girls

They have had zero promotion in Taiwan and Japan and all promotion I've seen in Thailand is Bell and that Thai boy (Bling?) being shortly interviewed in 1 morning news show. How can Zenith know whether they is any demand without promotion/activity?

I guess you don't fully understand what is showcase (in K-pop)? It is a short performance (usually 2 songs) and interview in a theater before the press, such as this. They may not gain more Korean fans through the showcase but, likely more exposure, better recognition.

Your number was wrong, they were 24 contestants altogether and only 12 would be selected to be on the TV show (which is special golden week show). I don't think she has any chance against contestants from more famous groups. DIA is 10x more famous yet I'm already praying hard for my flop Eunchae.

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I couldn't care less about bad attention for the group. I dislike the Korean influences, not the music (which isn't my taste but to each his own) but rather the so-called experts from the k-pop industry which is a illuminati cesspool anyway. Not to mention their scamcoin.

I highly doubt it is a healthy environment for Rottii. I hope she becomes successful in what she loves doing, but not at every cost.

17. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

I feel it's strange they won't promote? in the countries like Japan they haven't been yet to. Considering one of the Z-POP leadership is from Japan, Norimitsu Kameshima together with Zenith's Jun Kang. Maybe he doesn't have any connection at all in the japanese music industry?

Ah now I understand what a showcase is. A bit better exposure than their debut stage I suppose. They may after the showcase stay in Korea a little longer? Or are they going on tour right after that? I would like to see them on Arirang After School Club and Simply K-POP stage, since the program are for international viewers.

Yes, you're probably right. She would have a tough time facing all these Kpop groups, even though some of them are small but have a dedicated fanbase. I think Carlyn have a decent chance. She's still in the race for top 12 at far as I know of. I can still vote for her on that tvn V-1 page.

Let's see what journey she will take. Would like to see her doing some indie music.

18. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

19. Meltrandi

Meltrandi Kenkyuusei

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Happy Birthday Rottii!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1